• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pack Of Northern Winds

Dakota looked at her, his eyes calm, "Practically everyone in the pack, your awfully popular.". Dakota chose his mate because Luna needed him, she was so carefree and her caring nature was allowing people to take advantage of her. When Dakota came though he was the person she could rely on, instead of everyone relying of her. But now he thought if he was with Ash, he quickly brushed that thought away.

Ash shook her head, "I-I'm not. T-the only few who s-seem to like me a-are you, l-luna and m-moon....." She mumbled, "I-I'm hardly popular"

Dakota put his head down on tops of hers, "You don't always need a mate, you have a family too.". He wouldn't listen to her anymore, he couldn't stand the hurt in her voice, or her tears. All the while he had a plan, something to help her, and hopefully help the pack.

"I-I've told you....n-no one w-wants m-me as a m-mate" Ash replied, seemingly rather angry. She shakily stood, dragging herself away again

"Ash that's not true," Dakota was mated, and he knew his boundaries, but it slipped out, "If didn't have Luna, well, you would be the first one i would want as a mate.". He layed down, seeing if his caring nature had ended him in trouble, one way or another.

Ash froze, and turned her head, and frowned at him, "you shouldn't be s-saying t-that" She muttered, continuing to drag herself along

"I shouldn't be saying that, but i did Ash. You are a great wolf, just remember that anybody would be lucky to have you." Dakota stood, following her only a couple paces behind her.

Ash huffed, and shook her head, clearly not believing him. She ended up back home, and dragged herself into her own den, curling up

Dakota left the angry Alpha, returning to the two girls. They were cuddled together, and Dakota wanted to join them. He curled up, engulfing them in their body.

Haru had stayed in his own den all afternoon. He was thinking about Ash, hoping his Alpha was ok. He sighed, curling up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakota just lifted his ear to hear someone cry, he sighed. He knew who it was, it was obvious. He didn't move though, for he was the last person that could help. He curled Moon and Luna closer together in his huddle.

Haru decided to walk out and stretch for a bit. As he was walking around, he passed the Alpha cave. He heard soft crying coming from the cave and he stopped. He went though a mental battle with himself weather to bother her or not. His heart won and walked inside the cave. "Ash?" He asked quietly.

Ash sniffled, wiping away her tears with her good wing, "Y-yes?" She looked up at him, tears in her eyes, threatening to spill over again

Haru chuckled a bit. "I will believe that when you don't look like you are going to cry." He said, sitting in front of her.

Haru sighed and used his wing to dry some of her tears. "You won't die that way." He said, looking at her. "Your sure to find a mate some day.'

Haru sighed. He looked at her. "Why would you say that. You are a perfectly lovable person." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back