• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pack Of Northern Winds

The adult-pup snuggled up to Luna, clearly in pain but refusing to let anyone touch her except Luna.

Ash let out a low whimper as her wings dragged limply, but silenced as Talon helped

Haru stayed by moon, next to Luna. He wanted to help if he could, and he would help her get over her fear of him.

Luna looked to the mouth of the cave, worried about Dakota. He sure was more focused on Ash than her when they two of them came into view. She lowered her head and whined, trying not to let it get to her.

Dakota yearned for Luna, but he could barely move. Ash was still on him, but he stopped due to exhaustion. He looked at her, knowing he need time with her.

Luna licked Moon and sighed, pushing her own problems away. "Alright, Moon, they have to heal you. And if they don't, I can't help you. So let them heal you," she spoke slowly, nodding to Haru.

Ash slowly woke, and winced as she rolled off the Beta, and simply lay where she ended up on the floor

Moon huffed in pain, shivering

"Okay. Heal her," she looked up to Haru. "While she can still agree with it," Luna spoke softly, getting worried about her mate out alone in the forest. Her Alpha injured. "Hurry, so I can get my paw fixed and I can go find Dakota and Ash!"

Dakota with new found relief from the Alpha moving, he got up and slowly walked to Luna. He put his head on top of hers, "Hey now, we are right here, its ok.".

Luna whined in relief and laid her head on his paws, able to breath now. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" she looked up to him with her big blue eyes.

Luna laid her fluffy tail across the pup's back in sympathy, hating she had to do this to the pup.

Haru looked at Moon. He was sad that she couldn't trust him, but he was not one to give up. He looked at the bullet wound. "Now this is going to hurt." He said, grabbing the bullet with his teeth and tugging it out.

Moons head tilted back and she howled in pain, before burying her face in Lunas fur, her body shaking as she cried

Ash watched with half open eyes

Luna rubbed her head against this and licked Moon's forehead. "Shh. It's okay. Everything's going to be fine. You'll feel better soon," she whispered.

Haru backed up a few feet, his face stinging. "Please try not to kick me." He said, continuing his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back