• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pack Of Northern Winds

Moons back paws scrambled at the floor, creating more pain in her back leg. She growled at him, clearly unhappy, "G-Get O-O-Off!" 
Ash shook her head, " 'm fine" She mumbled, "W-Wheres Sara?" She continued, looking around for their actual healer

Luna nodded, moving her paw beside her, out of sight from Dakota. She rested her head against his chest, closing her eyes tiredly.

Haru looked at Moon. "You should rest, and since when did I become the substitute healer?" He asked, walking over to Ash. 
He sighed at her hostility, clearly not very happy.

Luna held Moon down but it was a feeble attempt, herself already being half asleep. "Moon, they're trying to help you."

Luna snarled. "I override it. She's in worse condition than I. Check on Ash!" she snapped, pushing Haru towards Ash.

"Haru, I shall tend to Luna, go check on Ash." He released his grip on Luna and began searching her for wounds.

Ash smiled slightly at Luna, "S-Sorry. W-We need y-you though" She mumbled softly, and growled at her other Beta, "L-Let Haru c-check her"

Luna let out a high pitched bark, tearing up. "Ash, you'll be fine!" she whimpered, wanting to crawl close but her paw prevented it.

"Haru don't you dare leave Ash's side until she is fixed." Dakota looked at Luna's paw, "What happened?".

Luna shook her head. "You need it now, Ash! Stop it!" she whimpered, looking to Dakota. "Help her!" she pushed him too to Ash so both could fix the injured Wolf.

Haru was confused, looking between people. "Just let me check." He said, examining him. "Your wing right."

Haru sighed and shoved his wing over gently, looking at the leg. He began healing both her wing and leg.

Dakota didn't move from Luna's side, he looked over the paw, lapping up some of the blood. Putting a paw down, minor pressure to stop the blood.

Haru looked at her, patching everything up as quickly as possible. He stepped away. "I hope she will be ok."

Ash laid still, injured wing curled to her side and injured leg tucked beneath it. After a while her eyes opened slowly, and she blinked at them

Ash blinked up at him, "T-Thanks" She mumbled gratefully, feathers ruffling as she shivered

Moon was asleep at Lunas side, the adult-pup content

Users who are viewing this thread

Back