Mysterious World of Fandom (Main Plot)

TrueBananaz

Elder Member
Allie Johnson

Allie Johnson looked at her lifeless body in the hospital room. She just was laying there... No movement. Soon, she would reunite herself with her parents and everyone she knew before she went to the would of Everlost. Her friend, Nick was there with him. She hugged him one last goodbye and went into her lifeless body, getting ready to possess it for good. Suddenly there is a flash of darkness and she is laying down in the middle of a forest.

"Nick!" She called out to whomever may hear.

She gets no answer. So she looks around the forest, lost and confused, finding nothing. She wanders for what seems like forever and finds nothing. She has lost hope and kneels down, looking at the ground in silence.

The Landlady

"Goodnight Mr. Weaver." Is the last thing the Landlady remembers saying before waking up in a vacant tea shop after her guest, Billy Weaver passes out from the poisoned tea that she's given him. She looks around puzzled and confused as to where she is. She looks out the window to see many buildings. It is like she is in a ghost town. She looks around the shop to see the many extravagant tea cups and pots collecting dust. She doesn't know where she is but it definitely isn't her home in Bath.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last thing Snake remembered was walking threw the Phantomhive manor, heading to go  do his job, being the footman now as it was. He was quite shocked you see when he opened the door to head outside, to find himself laying on the ground staring at the sky in the forest. He sat up, looking around confusedly, but was quiet relives to see Oscar sliding out of his collar. He looks around to see a female, "Who are you?" He asks, "says Emily" he finished.

@TrueBananaz

Rogue Cheney and Sting Eucliffe

Rogue woke up to find himself not in his room, on his bed, but on the ground in the middle of nowhere. He sat up and whipped around, looking every which way. "Where am I..." he muttered to himself, before spotting Sting not far from where he was. He scrambled over to his friend and shook him awake. "Sting! Wake up! Something's happened."

"Wha..." Sting mumbled, blinking open his eyes. "Rogue? What are you doing in my roo--" he broke off, not feeling his bed beneath him. He shot up, and, seeing nothing familiar, turned to Rogue and grabbed his shoulders. "What is going on?" he exclaimed, shaking him.

"I don't know! That's why I woke you up!" Rogue responded, shaking his friend in return. Then something occurred to him. Jumping to his feet, he screamed, "WHERE'S FROSCH?!?!"

Sting gasped, his thoughts going to a similar place. He jumped to his feet and cupped his hands around his mouth, calling, "LECTOR! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Rogue and Sting were so worried about their Exceed friends, they ran around in a circle panicking for about five minutes before they stopped and calmed down. "Maybe we can find help somewhere," Rogue suggested, spotting what looked like a building in the distance.

His friend nodded, and the two began to walk toward the silhouette. But both of them felt uneasy, because one thing was for sure: They weren't in Fiore anymore.

( @TrueBananaz...?)

Allie Johnson

Allie stood up, pulling herself from the ground because of her dysfunctional gravity. He saw a man looking at him but the strangest thing occurred to him. He was wearing a suit. Who would wear a suit while walking through the middle of a forest? The only person that she could think of was Slenderman, but he was just a creepy pasta right? This man also had a face and hair? Slender did not.

All of a sudden, the man asked a question to Allie. He is an adult man, obviously cannot be an afterlight... But he can see her. Adults can't see afterlights. That troubled her a bit too much.

"I'm no one... Just a lost teen... Alright?" Allie said quietly while backing up "Wait... Who's Emily?"

Suddenly, Allie sees a snake peering out of the man's collar. This man obviously isn't someone she should mess with.

@Kimona

Eileen’s vision was  blurry, but that was only a minor inconvenience at the moment. Even the large wound in her side was but a small problem as well, the Blood vials had seen to that. No, the problem was that Eileen remembered the feeling of stone, not grass beneath her. Even though Eileen doubted it, something must have dragged her off while she rested. But that left her with the question of where she was now, and what sort of mess had she gotten into. Only one way to find that out.
Slowly, Eileen stood up, stifling down a few curses as fresh pain laced up her side. What greeted her made Eileen pause for a good long moment, she didn’t recognize a single thing. In her long years as a Hunter of Hunters, Eileen had seen nearly everything Yharnam had to offer; this clearly wasn’t Yharnam.  
“What a fine mess…” she sighed in frustration, at the wound and suspicion that whatever this might be, it wouldn’t end quickly.

The Landlady

Silently, The Landlady looked out of the window. Still checking if anyone existed. No one... But far off, she saw two silhouettes of people. Finally, people! She slowly walked out the door of the tea shop and towards the two silhouettes, smiling. All she could make out were the body types of a male and a female.

"Hello!" She called, hoping they would hear her.

@AnimeGenork

As they neared the building, Sting squinted and stopped, holding his hand in front of his friend. "Wait, I think I see someone...it's a middle-aged lady!" he remarked, his eyebrows raising. He wasn't quite sure what a lady like that would be doing out here all alone...considering all he'd been through with the Grand Magic Games, he was understandably wary.

Rogue saw the woman, too, but his face remained blank. "Let's at least go ask if she knows where we are, and then be on our way." He glanced at Sting. "If she gives us any trouble, we'll just do our Twin Dragons thing." Like Sting, Rogue was wary of the woman, too, especially ever since his future self had never killed his friends and almost destroyed Fiore. 

The two Sabertooth wizards walked over to the woman, hearing her call out to them. They smiled politely. Sting, ever the sociable one, bowed his head to the lady and said, "Hello, ma'am, we were wondering if you could please tell us where we are?"

His companion added, "Yes, we woke up here and we're not really sure where we are, so we're quite obviously lost." At this, both boys' cheeks reddened slightly in a very charming way. They made quite the team, whether it was taking out a dark guild, fighting dragons, or charming middle-aged women.

The last thing Hotaru could remember is sitting at home eating dagashi before she passed out.

She woke up lying under a tall oak tree.

"W-where am I?"

Hotaru asks herself before standing up and frantically checking her pockets, she pulls out some baby star ramen and sighs a sigh of relief

"Well at least I've still got this"

She chuckles and with that she was on her way, walking aimlessly through this strange but intriguing world

"I wonder where the nearest dagashi store is"

She wonders as she strolls through a field of thick grass

Keeper

Keeper growled as he returned to consciousness, and He saw that he was in a forest which meant he was outside. "What a bother" he growled as he rose to stand up. he didn't want to be outside, If he had been younger and alive, then he could see himself being overjoyed with being outside, but he neither of those things anymore. so really to him. outside was nothing but a major annoyance to him, as he didn't have any kind of business being outside. 

Keeper growled once again as he began walking in a random direction, it worked in the basement. so logic would dictate that it would work here, and with each step he took the coins inside his body jingled loudly. notifying anyone nearby of his presences.

Eyes

Eyes awoke underneath a tall oak tree, which was huge shock to the mutant. Having never seen one outside of the jungle, but he could see, he wasn't in the jungle as he wasn't being attacked by bandits hiding in bushes or giant flies. god did he hate those flies. and beside the oak tree was the only thing for miles, well at least he though it was at first, until he noticed a human girl (this day was just full of surprises) walking away and through the tall grass, so Eyes stood up and followed dagashi girl @Epic:D

Hotaru turned around since she heard footsteps eminating from behind her.

"Who's there!?" She shouted whilst stuffing her face with baby star ramen

She spotted a an alien like creature with too many eyes to count. She began to walk towards the creature

@billthesomething

Izuru

"Uh! What?" Izuru woke up at a weird jungle. "Oh. It's a jungle. How bland." He found two people, a mutant and a girl. "Two people huh? Jeez, I thought I was the only one here." He walked to them.

Hotaru turned around since she heard footsteps eminating from behind her.

"Who's there!?" She shouted whilst stuffing her face with baby star ramen

She spotted a an alien like creature with too many eyes to count. She began to walk towards the creature

@billthesomething

Eyes waved to Hotaru and took out his notepad then began quickly flipping through it then stopped, when he saw someone else approach them from behind. but he quickly shifted his attention to Hotaru and showed her a page that said "My Name is Eyes" @TrippyVirus

Hotaru waved back to the creature and watched him flip through a notebook and show her an entry that read

"My name is Eyes"

She read it and smiled offering him a snack

"Here want this?"

She saw a boy in the distance and waved over at him too

"Hey! Over here!"

She shouted at the boy

@billthesomething

@TrippyVirus

Shadow Stalker

Shadow Stalker stood up, noticing the difference of his surroundings. He drew War and looked around, searching for any threats. Hunhow seemed to be silent. Maybe lost signal? But the biggest question was, where was he? And who could've moved him that easily?

Rogady Tingler

Rogady woke up, and bolted up as soon as he opened his eyes. He searched himself. No weapon, check. Restriction suit, check. Unknown surroundings, check.

"Ugh. What's this, new kinda training?"

He murmured. Then he heard something move. He made a swift turn and spotted some kind of an..... armor? It stared back at him, holding a huge sword firmly in its hands. It then changed the way it stood.

"I am your reckoning!"

It yelled in a rough voice, as it charged towards him.

"Then I'm your wrecking point you smoky creature!"

Rogady yelled back as he charged at the figure too. The two collided as the figure failed to swing the sword and Rogady forgot to punch. The two fell to the ground. Taking advantage, Rogady mounted the figure and started smashing at its face.

"Stand! Down! You! Sword! Wielding! Punk!"

With every word he struck the stranger. After few minutes of beating, with the figure's skin feeling a lot harder than before at some point, the figure surrendered, throwing away the sword and putting its arms in a surrendering pose.

"Now let's hear your story."

Rogady said.

"PUNK!"

He barked at the figure's face.

----

For some time he spoke. Shadow Stalker was what he called himself. He told Rogady all kinds of stuff.

"Wait, so basically we're from different worlds."

Rogady said. Shadow Stalker nodded.

"UNACCEPTABLE!"

Rogady barked into the sky. The two crouched on the ground, discussing theories of who could've done that and some random stuff. At some point Shadow Stalker started talking about his former enemies, the Tenno, and how terrifying they became over time, and how he stood against all hardships to keep fighting. Rogady nodded. They crouhed there for few minutes and stood up, now a bit more friendly to each other.

@anybody

"You don't look like a lost teen, says Oscar." Snake states, "But you can say what you wish, it is not my business. says Donne." Donne was a tiny snake perched on Snake's ear, and oscar was curled around his arm. He seemed to have many snakes, and of all different types.

@TrueBananaz

(is teddy ruxpin accepted?)

Count Duckula

He remembered scolding Egor for once again switching his tomatao soup with a bowl blood before going to bed. Count duckula groaned rubbing his head And slowly sitting sitting up he shiverd "Egor could you shut the wind-" he started opening is eyes and finding himself no longer in his bed but in a forest.Not too far away were the figures of two bodies none of them seemed to have a beak or even a snout.Slowly getting to his feet he took a better look around him, the forest looked so real but it must be a dream He though comforting himself with this thought.He reached down and pinched his arm "yow!" he yelled as it stung "d-d-d-defently not a dream" he said aloud

@TrueBananaz @Kimona 

Teddy Ruxpin

Teddy Ruxpin remembered Coming home with grubby and gimic on the airship after another adventure. They had to catch tweeg after he stole the crystals again in a attempt to join M.A.V.O (Monsters And Villains Organization),he had climbed into his hammock above grubbys before nodding off to sleep. Yawning he stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes still keeping them shut "Good Morning Grubby" he said slowly opening his eyes and receiving a shock as he was no longer in his hammock or even in Grundo by the looks of things. He was sitting on a tree branch In a almost town like area except the town seemed to be empty, when he suddenly heard the sound of yelling and spotted a figure not far off.

@randomizedrp

The Landlady

The Landlady, while walking towards the mysterious people, inspected each one. Two men, a blonde and someone with dark hair. The blonde was no one but the dark haired looked excellent. He reminded her of Mr. Temple, one of the guests at her Bed and Breakfast. They were perfect in almost every way. Soon, they started to speak to her.

"Hello dearies," The Landlady said with a smile wider than ever "I am afraid I am just as clueless as you are. Although there is a village over there." She said pointing to the direction they came from, but suddenly she heard a shout "Now what may that be?" She said to the two mysterious people in response to the call.

@AnimeGenork

Allie Johnson

Allie slowly continued backing off, watching the snakes all over the man in the suit's body "Who are you... And what are those snakes?" She was on edge and didn't trust this man no matter what. Suddenly she heard someone yell and say some words from afar. She quickly turned towards the voice, keeping the man in the suit at the corner of her eye. There, she saw a humanoid figure with a bill. She looked panicked and blurted out, "What do you want! Who are you?!"

@Kimona @BeebeTheWarrior

(He is)

The Enchantress

The Enchantress saw her life flash between her eyes. The squad had her heart. One hit by a sword, held by a woman wearing way too much makeup and she cut her heart. The man that body she was possessing knew as Rick Flag held her heart and soon, destroyed it. "You don't have the balls." The Enchantress said before she was dead.

The Enchantress suddenly opens her eyes. She isn't dead. Her heart is inside out her, glowing greener than ever. What happened. Silently she wandered, looking for any life. None. At least there weren't any machines to worship. Slowly she recalls her last events. She should have been dead but there she was. She was living as she had ever been... But her brother. Her brother was gone. She thought she was along, but she heard something. Clashing and arguing. Fighting...

The Enchantress quickly walked to the sound, watching two men fight from afar. Once they are done talking and they are more friendly with each other and said "Oh my... I was thinking you were going to end up killing each other. It appears I was wrong. Now isn't that just such a pity, correct." She grinned at both of the men.

@randomizedrp

Rohan Kishibe

Rohan groaned as he woke up on a field of grass near a shady tree, the wind ruffling his fixed hair. He stood up, only to find his pen in his possession, but not his sketchpad. He scratched his head as he looked for people to find information on where he is. . .

Teddy Ruxpin

Teddy spotted a girl walk towards them and address the men he had spotted jumping from the tree he dusted himself off and approached her."Hello m'am My name is Teddy Ruxpin, and i seem to be a little lost> Can you help me back to Grundo?" he said sweetly and sticking his hand out to the woman.

@TrueBananaz @randomizedrp

Count Duckula

Count Duckula jumped as one of the creatures yelled at him saying "What do you want! Who are you?!" She said or he assumed it was a she. slowly dusting himself off and approaching the figures he saw one of them with a snake and the other looking quiet scared, they looked even stranger up close as they were a peachy sort of color and had no sign of a feather anywhere."Um hi?" he said nervously

@TrueBananaz @Kimona

A young dark haired teen girl wandered inside a forest. All that could be seen on her face was apathy, but inside was a wild mind, full of rapid thoughts. She was quickly conceiving ideas, theories as to why she appeared there as last she remembered she was in middle of a battle. Each one, the girl discarded.

Homura was her name. One could easily tell her young age from her youthful face and height of 5'5, though Homura's aura of complete seriousness and blank face offset her own age. She had the look of an experienced veteran set into offsetting place, a place where only innocence should exist. Not that Homura cared about such things. If anything, there would be a mixture of sadness and pride that she excluded such things. But she didn't know nor did she care to know such things. Such things were a waste of precious time that could be spent doing more productive things. Like getting out of this forest, for example.

First things, first. Homura needed to find out where she was. Next, why she was here and then how to get out and prevent something like this again. Maybe she could find Kyubey, her white feline looking companion, as he was near her during the battle she last remembered occurring.

However, the first person she met with was much more humanoid. She regarded the green haired man coolly, only showing how on guard she was in her slightly narrowed eyes. "Who are you?" Homura demanded softly. "Where are we, do you know?" She added the last as it seemed like he was only just waking up as Homura did half an hour ago.

@Thepotatogod

The Enchantress

The Enchantress turns her head to the side and glares at a small bear holding his hand out to her "I do not know of this 'Grundo'. Please explain who you are... And how to can speak, bear." The Enchantress suddenly realized. She has no host. No one to possess. She is almost useless without a host. All she has is her teleportation and the fact she only dies when her heart is destroyed She needs to find someone... Anyone... To take. She could take this bear or perhaps one of these two men.

@BeebeTheWarrior @randomizedrp

Allie Johnson

Allie just stares at the duck, dumbfounded. There is a creepy man in the suit with the snakes and a talking humanoid duck that seems to be cosplaying as Count Dracula or something. "What the hell... Um... Know what? I'll stick with Mister... Um... I'll just call you Mister Snakey because of your obsession with snakes... It's just creepy. Just get me away from... That." Allie says, thinking the duck thing can actually kill her but she can't really be "killed".

@Kimona @BeebeTheWarrior

"We're snakes. Says Wordsworth." Snake states, "His names is Snake Emily says." he adds. if you looked you could see Snake had whitish scales. He looked over at Count Duckula, "Who are you? asks Oscar." He states, looking over the strange duck.

@TrueBananaz @BeebeTheWarrior

Count duckula

Count duckula was much more freaked out by this thing then she was of him "What are you?!" he said quiet confused and nervous for his life.He backed up a bit saying"I'm Count duckula" he backed up a little

@TrueBananaz @Kimona

Teddy Ruxpin

Teddy laughed a little bit as the girl referred to him as a bear "oh i am not a bear miss, i'm a lliop" he said matter of factly. This person had a strange sense of humor but he realized what she said "Oh... well thats okay Grubby and Gimic will find me."

@TrueBananaz

The lady seemed nice enough, but the way she looked at Rogue...it was almost unsettling. Sting was relieved when she pointed out a village in the direction they came from. It was then they heard the shout. The woman seemed puzzled by it, and Sting bowed his head politely and suggested, "We can go take a look, ma'am, and you can stay here, where it's safe. You never know what dangerous creatures could be lurking around."

Meanwhile, Rogue had also noticed the woman's interest in him, and it made his skin crawl. Nobody had ever freaked him out so much, not even Sabertooth's former guild master, who was a slave driver at best. He held back a sigh of relief as Sting suggested they go investigate the strange noise. "Yes, he's right. Please stay here while we go check it out."

With that, he glided away, practically a shadow himself, with Sting right behind him. His friend caught up and whispered, "I'm assuming you got the same weird feeling from her?" Rogue's only response was a curt nod. "We'll definitely have to be on our guard, especially you, Ro."

"I will," Rogue mumbled back, his cold and quiet voice having returned.

It took the Twin Dragons a while to find the source of the noise. Eventually, they stopped, now surrounded by trees. "Where did that shout come from...?" Sting murmured, glancing around.

But the trees gave them no answer.

(I legit have no idea who gave the shout in the first place, so...)

The Landlady

The Landlady agreed to staying put as the two people came to investigate the village. She didn't mention that the village was seemingly deserted and the men might find nothing of importance in that village. More likely than not, that would occur. Something about the man with the dark hair though... Something about him made her feel like he would be a perfect "guest" for the Bed and Breakfast, if she would ever find it again. Eventually, she got curious and went into the village. Silently, she went into the tea shop and took some tea leaves and a tea cup and the pharmacist to "borrow" some cyanyde. She hid those supplies in her skirt and continued on her marry way. She was planning to somehow get the two men separated... But she didn't know how.

@AnimeGenork

(Ignore the shout, I was thinking Count Duckulas shout was for the Landlady and two Fairy Taill characters and not Allie and a Snake. I just forgot to fix it.)

Allie Johnson

Allie keeps turning to head to look at both the duck and the snake person, whom addressed themselves as Count Duckula and Snake "Erm... Allie... I'm an After-" Allie stops herself, because she thins about how these things cannot exist in Everlost which means she is real in some for "I'm a human." She tries not to think about the fact that she is talking to a Duck.

@Kimona @BeebeTheWarrior

The Enchantress

The Enchantress looks at the "Lilpop", inspecting every difference is has a beer. It has few. The most notable one is the fact that he can talk. "Well then, lost child. If you would like to join me, we will going to find this 'Grundo' and bring you home, my dear."

@BeebeTheWarrior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back