Mission 02: Homeward [One Man Army]

Vengeance. Tarlocke spun around and attempted yet another slash for the swordsman.

(Aim + Standard)

[dice]1647[/dice]

[dice]1649[/dice]

OOC- edited for the extra +10 that I completely spaced.

IC-

Your attack takes Sword full in the chest, cutting deep. He staggers back a step, then returns to the fight clearly slowed by his injuries.

Hellgun shoots first, taking careful aim. This time his shot might be good, but in the swirl of melee he hits Cudgel! Cudgel is badly burned and snarls a threat at Hellgun.

Power sword attacks and lands a blow on your chest (2 damage, parry DC= 44).

Cudgel, despite being shot in the back, swings again and scores a hit that you ignore. He looks just about finished.

OOC- Parry and initiative!

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC- facepalm! You are completelu right, of course. Let me edit in the damage you do to sword

Edit done. Your parry misses, but compared to the arbites you are laughing. Again you act first.

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC- ouch! Good thing these guys are plebian meat heads.

IC- Cudgel swung first, missing terribly. He was followed by Sword, who also missed your hulking form. Hellgun carefully took aim again, and his shot cracked high. By the grace of the Emperor, your foes had revealed themselves to be bungling idiots.

OOC- Initiative again

OOC - "By the grace of the Emperor, your foes had revealed themselves to be bungling idiots." I have no words.

Initiative

[dice]1670[/dice]

Sword goes down, and his arm goes up as you blade cleaves through his power armour, severs his arm and cuts deep into his chest.

As he drops hellgun shoots, hitting your left leg. (2 damage, 2 DoS. Dodge dc to negate is 31).

OOC- you may dodge and roll init.

Tarlocke turned to the arbitrator armed with the cudgel, and swung his power sword once again - it was about time to put that blundering idiot down.

[dice]1680[/dice]

Cudgel and Hellgun remain - Sword is armless, with smoke still rising from the severed appendage. He appears to be dead. The Arbite who held the sword initially is breathing, but unconscious. Cudgel swings again, and misses narrowly. Hellgun tries to shoot you again, even knowing he stands as great a chance hitting his ally as he has of hitting you. Once again, however, he misses his shot, which flies so wide that it causes you to wonder if Nurgle has perhaps infected his eyes with something virulent.

Next round, roll initiative. If you roll an 8 or greater (total init 13) they can't beat you, so you should take your action right away. If you roll 7 or less I will roll for the two bad guys.

TARLOCKE SWUNG HIS POWER SWORD WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER.

[dice]1699[/dice]

[dice]1700[/dice] 
AND YOU WILL KNOW HIS NAME AS THE LORD. TARLOCKE.

You hit Cudgel with such force that his body is severed clean in two from his shoulder to his hip. Before they hit the ground the pieces ignite, and it is with some satisfaction that you realize that this will deny that Nurgle devotee of rotting.

Roll initiative. I look forward to Hellgun getting perforated by full auto bolter fire.

Tarlocke let his power sword return to its mag-lock holster, and produced the bolter instead. He turned it on the last remaining arbitrator, took aim, and opened fire in a semi-auto burst.

[dice]1706[/dice]

[dice]1707[/dice] 
OOC - That's a pass! Tell me modifiers, so I can calculate how many attacks I can roll?

OOC- I dont have my book on me for the multiple hits chart so I'm just gonna have fun with it.

IC- the first round takes the nurgle devotee in the leg, and the force of the hit knocks him back. But all it really does is create a flesh wound for his dark god to fester.

The next hit takes him right above the gut, exploding the soft tissue outward in a catastrophic and near lethal crimson eruption. The final hit penetrates his rib cage. The explosion warps his armour, shatters ribs, and liquefies his internal organs.

He crumples into a lifeless mass against the wall, having been launched 6 feet back by the fury of your shots.

After he is dead it is simple to execute the unconscious traitor.

Tarlocke moved a little bit out of the shrine, so that he had his back against the open cave, the shrine chamber before him. Then, he produced his Astartes Flamer and began the process of cleansing the chamber. Particularly the corpse pile, but also the corpses of the arbitrators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back