Love and the Lost God [Inactive]

"A necklace, with the symbol of the mother on it. It's in my room, top floor" Amare told her. "Echo, Crow, if you would, please ready yourselves"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Echo opened his eyes,

"Huh.....I'm fighting....." He remembered his duel against Lucifer and was hesitant to stand. He walked into the arena and held out his hand to his scary looking opponent,

"Echo. Nice to meet cha." He spoke happily.

Anise nodded,

"Of course." She saluted him cheerfully before she walked out of the arena, her light brown curls cascading down her slim back, swishing as she walked. Heading to the elevator she got in, humming a soft tune as she waited for it to reach the top. Reaching the top she entered his room, her gaze scanning his bedroom curiously.

Just how I pictured it. She thought with a soft laugh. She took a few minutes to look around his room before she found it. Delicately holding it in her small hand she headed back out. Entering the arena she walked up to Amare, holding out her hand with held the necklace.

"Here!"

Echoes smile grew,

"That's a cool name...I wish I was named after an animal." He pretended to pout but giggled happily.

"Priestess, watch over the battle" Amare requested as she nodded and blessed the two combatants. "Anise, come with me"

Echo found this characters attitude, enjoyable and couldn't remove his smile.

"Maybe....So are we gonna fight hand to hand or what do you want to do? I want to be fair."

Anise watched Amare with her absorbent gaze, her long eyelashes fringed her eyes making the iris of her eye pop. She nodded slowly and followed after him to where ever he wanted her to go. She peered around them curiously,

"Okay."

Echo removed his whip from his belt,

"Alright, great. I'm excited to fight you, you look strong." He spoke honestly, he didn't mind if he lost. This would be a learning experience in the end.

Amare left the room and hopped on the elevator and rode to his study. He sat in his throne like chair. "That necklace you retrieved. It has meaning"

(This conversation must be finished via message lol)

(oh so secretive DD)

Anise followed him up, staying beside him at all times, when he sat down she stood in front of him, her gaze never leaving him. When he began speaking she listened intently, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

fecdd2b3-57b4-470f-93bb-53d66548da69_zpse3548170.jpg

Hearing no response Layla gave a grumbling sigh and dropped the bag in front of his door. "Fine, deal with it yourself." She snapped heading back down the hall toward the courtyard. Seeing nothing better to do and freshly cleaned from the battle she decided to head back to the arena. "Might as well." She grumbled putting her hands behind her head. "I could get good information after all." Glancing up at the sky she shook her head and ducking into the back row of the stands to watch the coming fight.

Lucifer returned to his room with Anise's stuff in his hands.

He had eventually woken up. His nerves sensed immense pain at his foot. Trying to ignore it, Lucifer entered the bathroom. He washed his face with cold water and wiped away the blood. He felt that his nose had cracked. He slowly rubbed his nose, massaging the cartilage and positioning it. He fixed its position by tying a handkerchief,after folding it diagonally, tightly around his nose. Only his blue hair and scowling eyes were visible, making him look more mean. He didn't bother to fix his leg. He would do it after he was completely content with the pain. He walked out of the bathroom grunting and peeked a look at the clock on the wall. Not bothering to change, Lucifer left his room, and after a long time, he stood in front of room 34. The door was not locked, giving him free access. Else, he would have to tread back to his room to get the master access key, with his aching foot. He filled Anise's half empty duffel bag with the rest of her stuff that was lying around. 'She'll probably return late tonight.' he thought as he huffed and puffed, moving around the room to collect her stuff.

He stood by the door of Room 13, staring at the floor. There was a bag lying there and by the smell of it, it probably was medicine. Lucifer contemplated at the bag for a while, before he entered his room, taking the bag with him. He wondered if it was Anise's doing. 'Did she spectate the duel?' Lucifer was soon cut out of his thoughts as he felt another sting in his foot. He looked at the bag. "Maybe later." he mumbled to himself as he began cleaning up the room as fast as his foot could take him around. Finally, it was all done. He had cleared out all his stuff that had been lying around and emptied a cupboard for her stuff.

Lucifer entered the bathroom and prepared himself for a shower.

Sent from my earphone using Tapatalk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Echo took steps back, the feeling from before coming to him. He'd stop entirley at the first movement that he didn't compose himself, that was his mental plan. He didn't want to hurt anyone, he thought before replying,

"Thank you, you're weapons scary lookin'." He spoke the obvious, then shrugged.

"So, we count to three then go?"

"You can go when ready" Crow looked his opponent in the eye, Crow's eyes became an inferno, just like when he fought Lucifer

Echo closed his eyes and took his familiar stance, which held no real openings. And evaluated the area around him, memorizing his opponents placement and the type of skills he may most likely have as well as his weapon. Then mumbled in a tone barely to be heard,

"I don't like making the first move..." He expression had gone dry and held no emotion.

Echo merely nodded no, shuffling his feet deeper into the ground. He wasn't going to run into his opponent, the first move could turn either way for him and wouldn't take to much of a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back