Love and the Lost God [Inactive]

"Whatever I want Lucifer" Diaboli said with a smile. "Deus, he's not the only one you're in war with. I'll have my son back!" Maria yelled furiously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucifer gulped and looked at Amare. "C-can't you calm them down?" he asked. The way things were going it looked like the Gods would obliterate the planet for Filius.

"I cannot." Amare said as Diaboli pulled him away. Maria vanished as Deus stood beside Lucifer. "Now is the time that you must choose a side. You're a mortal of great destiny. I'm requesting you come with me"

'Destiny? Yeah. I'm the one who was the root cause for all this. My family messed up Diana. I'm obviously the one with great destiny.' thought Lucifer sarcastically but he only nodded to Deus' remark in approval.

"Very well. Let us go" Deus said firmly.

(It's sequel time. I'm creating a sequel RP "War of the Three Gods tonight" definitely join, and recruit those who you think would enjoy")

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back