Love and the Lost God [Inactive]

CrashDash

Four Thousand Club
DippyDash submitted a new role play:

Love and the Lost God - Passion is the essence of life.

The pristine Ludus Academy, the best of everything can be found there. It was created by the god Deus himself. It's an exclusive place, and the brightest, most talented students battle in ceremonial duels in remembrance of the lost god who was cast out for seducing a mortal woman.
It's a tale of romance, passion, battle, pride, and life itself.
Read more about this role play...

Last edited by a moderator:
Outside of the Ludus Acadamy, stood all of the new students standing outside, waiting in a line to receive their uniforms, and get into the orientation banquet. Many of them marveled at the size of the school, it's beautiful architecture, the tall pillars leading down a hall into the school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teela stood in line, ignoring the idle chatter and amazed looks of others. She absorbed every detail of the area with dull, lightless eyes shaded by lashes. Her fingers tugged at her clothing. Her uniform shirt from the church with her ranking color, hidden under a thick white jacket that reached her knees. She felt her normal clothing set her apart,when she would rather see others before being seen. She took her uniform and gave a curt and expressionless nod to the staff before walking off in search of where she might be staying in such a castle like school.

Standing in front of the structure was a small, yet very impressed girl, gazing up in admiration with eyes the shade of bleached blue jeans. Even though Cher came from extreme wealth, this was a very large structure. It made her feel almost intimidated, which of course was silly what with it being a completely lifeless object. Cher ruffled her hair out a bit, trying to look a bit more presentable for her teachers and peers she was soon to greet. What were the uniforms like up close?

The girls uniform was your average school uniform, white with gold trim and the boys was the same color scheme. They were made of the finest material. A young man with long white hair stepped up to Teela "New here I see? It's rather marvelous, seeing this place for the first time"

Teela barely gave the boy her attention, though the dark eyes followed him. She let her lips upturn slighty into a more pleasant expression, though she was wary of his presence. She dipped her head in a nod, taking note of his uniformed and clean cut appearance, body showing more maturity than a 17 year old, so she had to get between 18 or 20. He held himself with a subconscious poise and looked comfortable, so she figured he knew his way around well. "Yes. I can tell you yourself are quite adjusted.." She said in a small but calculative tone.

"A bit adjusted I suppose" he said with a smile. His phone began to ring as he answered. "I'm very sorry, I have to go, hopefully I'll see you again"

Teela nodded to the admittedly attractive man and started off. Seeing so many males though, she knew a fair amount would be attractive. She wasn't needing to kill the strangers she met, nor had she known them for a long time. It was strange. She allowed her head to lift fully, revealing a face that would be cute had it not been so straight and serious. The first thing that caught her eyes was a blonde primping herself a bit. Why? She turned away and walked hurriedly in the wrong direction, hoping to find class or dorms of sorts.

Bright rays of sunlight bounced off of Cher's hair as she stepped closer to the front of the line with every person, her plump peachy lips pursed in excitement. It really was a beautiful school, but she probably looked like a peasant or something staring up at it as if she'd never seen anything larger than a thimble. Which was more than untrue, as she'd grown up in a house she'd tended to actually get lost in. To pass the time she rolled slightly back and forth on her heels, whistling a tune from what sounded like Harry Potter, obviously her favorite movie and book series.

A staff member looked over to Cher and told her "You may head inside for the banquet if you wish"

As Teela passed, she heard something of a banquet and followed behind the blonde wordlessly, figuring it must be the next thing to do there.

Cher didn't reply, she did as instructed, for less than a split second eying the dark haired girl behind her who'd probably heard the news as well. Curiously, with her hands folded behind her back, Cher started for the school, only removing her hand from the folded state to open the door and hold it for the girl behind her with a shy smile.

Teela felt a glance in her direction as she kept her eyes cast downward. She felt them of the blonde girl. The door opened for her and she looked up to said girls shy smile. Taking the gesture graciously and saying a quiet thank you, she entered the building. It was about as beautiful as the outside. It reminded her of the stone relics of her home lands.

When the dark beauty, which she almost envied entered, she spun round on the heel of her black leather boot to find her lips ajar yet again. The building was even better inside than she'd imagined. Cher was now following the girl to the banquet room, not even thinking to look ahead of her as she marveled the extraordinary architecture.

Amare stood at the front table with a podium in the middle. It was reserved for staff, and student council members, he being president, got his own seat there. He looked around the room seeing Teela, and noticing Cher, he began to look at her as if he knew her from somewhere.

Lucifer stood in an isolated corner of the huge banquet hall. Though he was 17, Lucifer was already a senior and also the member of the student council. Well, that is the case for every Wright who attends the Ludus academy. Join in a year early and take up responsibility in the student council. He wore his uniform in a perfect manner. He stood in a perfect posture. Everything about him defined perfection. Lucifer eyed around the freshers, looking for contenders or in his definition "worthy opponents". He sighed as he could only see students admiring their surroundings, like it were heaven. 'No one is worthy of fighting here.' he thinks as he looks around and can only see weaklings. "Hey, Lucifer. Quit standing around and be seated at the front." a senior said. Lucifer turned his head around and frowned at him. The senior mumbled something in-distinctive and left. Lucifer eyed around the hall once more. 'I'm only surrounded by pests'. He grunted and began moving toward the front table or rather marching. "Useless scum." He mumbled.

"Lucifer!" Amare called out to him. "Eying the new students are we?"

Looking around, Teela caught eyes with an ugly expression, arrogance, cruelty. She lifted her head, dull blue becoming piercing as she looked towards Lucifer. Her look was not intentional. The steely gaze she held was something she learned from her guardian. A distaste for such an expression was also something she acquired from him.

Two sharp eyes stared forward and only forward. One of a brilliant golden and another of a royal red. Brilliant and royal, two words that fit Lambi Heartland to the snuggest fit. He,strangely, had a furry tail notched besides his belt, a fluffy pair of dog ears on his head. He had brought along dog headband and a tail, but for what reason? You may find out.

He scanned about very quietly,breaking his eyes from the trance of looking only one direction, his face in a soft smile that made him perfectly approachable. Some people looked worthy of wearing this gift, but none of them was fitting it perfectly, the way he wanted it. Heartland greeted others in the banquet, some questioning his obviously 'adorable' apparel. He laughed softly, hugged tight and winking cautiously. He held his hands together, a seemingly bright atmosphere around him that made the more grumpier students narrow their eyes every time they glanced at the red head.

He needed a spark, or this whole plan would go horribly awry... He didn't want that. Not. At. All.

Echo roamed the area holding his uniform close to his chest, others seemed to ignore him as he tapped on their shoulder. Where did he go now, he wondered as he tapped anothers shoulder but they easily ignored him.

When Cher felt eyes on her she looked about the room, finding someone she'd seen minutes ago outside. Awkwardly her gaze shifted to the floor a ever so subtle red tint on her otherwise lily white face. When she'd felt she'd admired the ground for long enough, Cher looked up again, this time finding a boy who was observing the other students as if they were ants at his picnic. It seemed only fair for Cher to grind her teeth, but being the clever lass that she was she thought nothing more of it and went to sit at the table on the left side among the others.

Lucifer scowled and walked calmly toward the front table. He noticed eyes peering at him but ignored them. He took his seat. Facing forward he spoke to Amare, "Why do we even enroll such weaklings here?" sighing as he looks around the hall once more. "They don't belong here." With an arrogant tone, he says "They are like lost lambs." Then something unusual caught his eye. "What's with that kid?" he asks Amare, pointing at a boy with dog ears on his head with utter disgust in his voice.

"I'm sure there's more than meets the eye to them. Anyways it's time to get this started" Amare told him with a smile as he stood at the podium. "Ladies and gentleman I would ask you to take a seat at this time" he said over the microphone in his smooth voice

Lucifer sat in his chair, his arms crossed across his chest. His face defined arrogance as he looked at the students like they were filth. He hears Amare address everyone as ladies and gentlemen and gives a light smirk to that. "More like pigs and donkeys." he mumbled to himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Echo finally found where he was supposed to go just as the man announced for them to sit. And he quickly found an empty chair sitting in it, he gripped the edge of the chair between his legs swinging his feet as he listened. His white hair falling over his pink and blue eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back