Love and the Lost God [Inactive]

Purity. Purity was the only thing that stopped Cher from considering standing up to that guy. Sure, he was better than everyone else in combat maybe, but her sensitive ears were picking up every eye twitching word. So much for a good school. Cher breathed slowly as if to calm herself, counting in her head.

Teela sat, finding a boy with striking eyes and pure white hair like snow next to her. He was white as a ghost. She listened in but took time to admire the exotic look under the security of her lashes.

"Thank you. It's great to have you all here. This school is truly a marvelous place, filled with wonderful things and opportunity and we, the students are the life blood of this place. I am your student body president Amare Ludlow, and I want to tell you that you are welcome here, this rich tradition is now your tradition as well. I will be seated here as we have our dinner, please approach me if you have any questions whatsoever, or would just like to speak. I'll close with the motto of our academy, passion is the essence of life" the students began to clap and cheer as Amare finished, he took a seat as servers brought the meal to the students.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Echo felt eyes on him and looked beside him to see a girl around his age, with royal blue eyes that intrigued him. He continued to listen to the man who spoke but once he finished a smile grew on his face and he held out his hand. His natural bubbly attitude appearing,

"I'm Echo, you?"

Lucifer waits for Amare to return to his seat. Upon his return he asks, "Why didn't you let me fight last year?"."The opponents were much stronger unlike this weakling race." he says as he eyes at them again. 'There is no pride in winning against them. The age bar prevented me last year.' he thinks frowning. A plate of food was placed before him and he eyed at it for a moment. He turned his head to Amare, waiting for a reply. A wise one.

Cher set her jaw, watching the food come in with cloudy blue eyes. Her ponytail swished around her back which was bare as her white lace dress exposed it, sending a tickling sensation along her fair flaw lacking skin. With a small hand she reached out for a silver fork which lay on a white napkin, which was fair to say was the same color as her complexion. Oh dear did this girl need sun. Cher examined the food a little looking it up and down as if she were some kind of robotic scanner checking for some kind of fault.

"The age rule has changed, I'm sure whoever is chosen will surprise you." Amare said as he sipped from a glass of wine. "Come now Lucifer, try and enjoy the evening"

Teela was slightly taken aback as he moved. She wanted to ask where he was from to acquire such an appearance but figured it would be rude. She took note of his friendly demeanor and shook his hand, looking up with a friendly epression but not yet smiling. "Teela.. are you new as well?" Interesting name he had.

Lucifer grunts as he expected a better reply from Amare. He peers at his food and calmly begins eating. "Don't judge anyone by a single look. It's the biggest mistake you'll ever make." His father's voice echoing in his head. He raised his head and peered at the students. 'Maybe I shouldn't assume things.' he thinks to himself. "You have a family name to protect. If you lose, don't think I'll take you back." his father's voice again. He frowns. He puts his fork down and gently pulls his chair back, standing up a bit. "I'm not hungry." he says to Amare as he leaves the front table and walks down the banquet hall, peering at the new students. 'I shouldn't let my confidence get the better of me.' he thinks as he walks down, but with an arrogant look.

Hearing the announcement from Amare, Heartland softly glided into a seat, he had taken a seat next to a student he didn't know. As Amare began to speak, he didn't admire them just yet to see if they were good candidates for pets. Truth be told, he dislikes Amare. Didn't hate, dislike. There was a difference. Heartland didn't clap as he looked forward, immediately greeting the one next to him. "Hello! I am Heartland." It was a female, with dark hair and green eyes. [Cher D: I'm in a rush today..] She seemed slightly annoyed, but that didn't faze him. She was good candidate... He was a little excited to what was to come from this one.

Amare stood for a moment "I'll be back in a moment, excuse me Lucifer". He walked over to the table where Cher sat. "Hello there, might I ask what your name is?" He asked her

A red head had seemingly addressed Cher, and as she poked her food with a fork she turned her head to meet his eyes which were a somewhat impressive redish gold. "Hello." Only slightly did the ends of her lips curve into a warm smile, just barely there but welcoming. "Are you new here too?" She began to question, tugging her hair out of the messy ponytail and letting the silky gold softness fall over her small shoulders.

"I've been here for awhile, though I introduced myself to the room, I feel like a personal one would be much more appropriate. I'm Amare Ludlow" he told her as he extended a hand.

Lucifer walked down the hall peering at the students. His eyes then met a bright red. He stopped and turned his head to scrutinize more efficiently. 'That's him. The one with the dog ears.' He thinks to himself , as he decides to have a confrontation with him and enquire about his unique behaviour. But problem is that Lucifer cannot talk to a person without instigating them and he didn't want to have a fight at the moment. The red head was sitting next to a dark haired girl. Lucifer peered towards them as he notices Amare approach them. 'Well. This will be easier than I expected.' he thinks as he quickens his pace towards the trio. He approaches them and stands by Amare, as Amare extends his hand to the girl. Lucifer peering at the red head all the while.

Teela saw her food and eyed the meat curiously. A food she was never allowed to have. Her examination was cut off as she noticed a crowd a seat or two away from her. She eyed the rude looking one first but then looked at another male with near disgust for he wore dog ears, then Amare, the man she met earlier. She took a bite of whatever was on her plate with paying attention, nearly choking on a large, generous sized piece of steak, eyes watering as she swallowed the foul thing.

Heartland smile almost faded as Amare budged in. If he's here, he'll could have a chance of ruining my chance... God damned Ludlow... He gazed the girl's mesmerizing smile with her silk golden hair and found himself staring some what. "Ah, no, I've been here for quite the while now..." Heartland broke his gaze, watching as the other extend his hand towards Cher. Heartland tilted his head, feeling another presence come in. Lucifer? He would've clapped his hands together if he wasn't in front of the others. He admired this guy, through the dirtiness of his insults towards others, he had almost the same mindset as the red head. Almost. Heartland ignored the secret glow of hate hovering over his mind.

For a moment, the other boy earned Cher's attention and the exact same smile she'd given the red head. Reluctantly, Cher slipped her small hand into his. "I'm Cher." Her voice was soft, kind of like the sound of distant church bells on a Sunday morning. When she realized she came off as kind of unfriendly, she scratched the idea of being the reserved type and added to her sentence quickly. "I'm new." The words rushed out at the two, not one in particular. It was actually a pretty brave move for Cher, considering she was poorly socialized as a child.

Amare leaned down and gave a gentle kiss to her hand, looking up into her eyes. "Excellent to meet you"

Lucifer notices Amare make introductions and decides to do so himself. He folds his hands across his chest, standing straight. "I am Lucifer. Lucifer Wright. I am a member of the student council. What is your name?" he asks looking down at the red-head. 'And what's with the dog ears, imbecile?' he contemplates in his mind. That's what he would have asked if it were not for Amare's presence. He thinks about offering a hand but eventually decides not to.

When Lucifer asked the others name, Teela was attempting to clear her throat. Instead, a bubbly and loud laugh was released. It was comical really. He seemed to be attempting to seem cute. Though anyone could read vanity clearly, or so she figured. She quickly covered her mouth after the laugh escaped, but it was a little too late for her pride.

LaylasBanner_zpsd95d736e.png

Layla

LineFlipped_zpsaec4a407.jpg

The car vibrated beneath her, engine purring softly as the vehicle pulled through the gates of the school and the petite blonde stepped from the backseat. It seemed as though she was late, not that it bothered Layla in the least. Gold eyes glanced around the courtyard until they landed on the teacher waiting to hand her the uniform meant for her. It was a nicely made outfit, trimmed in a golden thread that would match her hair almost perfectly.

"The others are already inside," The professor stated, turning to gesture for her to move indoors. "The meal has already started. You should reflect on your tardiness." Layla wouldn't do such a thing but still she gave the woman a pretty smile, tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, and ducked her head innocently.

"I apologize, please don't hate me." She made sure to put a shaky tone in her voice, snickering inwardly at the stupidity of the teacher as she hurriedly went to sooth Layla's worries. The professor then guided her indoors, allowing Layla to look around before they reach the doors of the banquet hall. She now took a moment, running her hands along the thin fabric of her dress before she pushed the door open to take in the room beyond.

((Sorry it took me so long to post! I hadn't realized we were starting!))

Heartland gave a small sigh at Amare's actions. Fine... I'll let you win this time... He barely knew Cher, so he didn't want to force the girl into friendship at this very instant because he had competition. A dark voice intruded his thoughts, and he met eyes with the one standing. "Lambi, Heartland. It's a pleasure, Wright, I've heard a lot about you..." Heartland lowered his a tad bit, his smile bright, but almost unnerving. Clearing knowing the cold in Lucifer's voice, but not minding it, he held out his hand to the other. His fingers curled somewhat as he heard a very beautiful laugh. Heartland located it quickly, but the girl had already placed a hand over her mouth to hide it. He wondered ever so lightly what was so humorous, but there could be a great chance it could be directed at any of them at this table. He took account of the small dislike of looking at that girl, she could be a friend, but she didn't look very promising.

A reddish tint yet again illuminated Cher's face, and when the boy had finished she pulled her hand back to rest it in her lap. Slightly, she was startled by a loud yet somewhat charming laugh, that seemingly came out of nowhere. The navy flecks in Cher's pale eyes darkened as she looked around for the source of amusement, yet she failed. Perhaps it was because she didn't find things funny as other boys and girls did? Subtly, she shrugged her shoulders and lifted a glass of apple juice to her lips. Yes, Cher of course was far too pure for alcohol, besides, she wasn't a legal adult yet. While she drank, she watched the others, including the red head confused for the same reason she had been, which was rare as Cher was one of the most intelligent girls in her family.

Teela decided to make herself known after finding it safe, still giggling behind her hand for seemingly no reason, she fixed herself to look more composed. "So.. Cher, Amare and Lucifer... lambi... I am Teela, first year."

Lucifer looked in spite at Amare's actions, followed by a small introduction from the red-head. 'Heartland.' he repeated in his mind. He realises that Heartland knows him already. He then sees a hand being held out towards him. He contemplates in his mind whether to shake hands with the lunatic or not. As he slowly removes his right hand to shake, he hears a light chuckle. His eyes immediately move to the source and he stares at her for a while. He then decides not to shake hands after all and retains his posture. "What's with the ears?" he asks bluntly to Heartland, his eyes showing disgust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back