Love and the Lost God [Inactive]

LaylasBanner_zpsd95d736e.png

Layla

LineFlipped_zpsaec4a407.jpg

"Clever," Layla snickered in reply to Lucifer's comment, "But even with no sword I'll still be able to beat you." It seemed that no one had clothes for her, which was a shame but not undoable. She instead stepped up to the wrack of weapons with a curious look in her eyes. Reaching a hand out she ran a playful finger over one of the blades before turning away from the weapons all together to approach the beginning point.

"Shall we?" She asked stretching out her arms a bit, "I'd rather get this over with quickly."

Lucifer dropped the sword. "Whenever you are ready pretty face." he said smirking as he stood in his natural stance. ' Let's see what secrets you've been keeping.' he thought to himself as he smirked. He gestured her with his finger to come at him.

Sent from my earphone using Tapatalk!

Layla

Layla raised a brow at his gesture, surprised and yet thrilled that he thought it was a good idea to let her advance first. She would have normally let him come at her first but if he insisted then she couldn't turn him down. Looking down at her shoes, flimsy sandals, she held up a finger and discarded them to the side of the arena before smiling at him. "Now we can start." She stated and within a blink of an eye she was standing in front of him, a smirk on her face as she reached up and flicked him in the center of the forehead with a small laugh.

"Keep your guard up," She chimed, "Or this'll be to easy!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucifer's eyes narrowed as she hadn't attacked him. He had left his guard down on purpose to see what her initial strike was but it seemed like he would have to do the honours. Lucifer moved his hands and placed it on her love handles. He slowly began to roll his fingers towards his palm. He smirked as he knew that this was not really painful but he didn't intend to let go. He had intended to see what her techniques were and that he would. He smirked as he asked. "You gonna cry?"

Layla

She smiled playfully when his hand traveled to her side, "Naughty boy," Layla said with a giggle as she ignored the annoying feeling that the hold caused, "Don't you know that you should never grab a lady without her permission?" Using the bone of her elbow she brought it down to the side of his arm, hitting alone the radial nerve in the sweet spot so that his arm, temporary paralyzing that muscles that ran along his arm from the pinky to the bicep. That allowed her to bend backward, hands meeting the ground she then kicked her legs upward, left foot aiming for the underside of his chin.

"Watch your hands form now on." She stated.

Lucifer felt a slight numbness in his arms. He released the hold and immediately, he noticed the girl arch her body backwards. Lucifer saw her legs moving right towards his face with an accelerating pace. He backed his neck away, as he felt life come back to his hands. He jumped forward to land a side kick on her flat stomach as soon as she would have landed. At the right moment, Lucifer released his left leg out, after turning his hips.

Layla

When the leg hit her stomach she let out a grunt, "Annoying." She stated, catching the leg and hitting joint before his ankle and foot. This would cause a great deal of pain if pushed to hard so with a glare at him for hitting her she pressed the bone of her fingers into the area. She wouldn't forgive him to hitting her and that move would make it hard to even walk on that foot for the remainder of the battle if not longer. She could have broken it but she wanted a clean fight, no injuries in the trails.

She then rocked easily to her feet, darting in to jab a fist into the space below his Adam's Apple that would also cause him a great deal of pain if it were to hit. So much that it might have made it hard for him to breath.

Lucifer groaned as he felt a surging pain in his ankle. It felt like it was about to crack. ' So. Pressure points.' he thought to himself as he looked at her eyes, almost daring her to break it. But she soon let go. The pain didn't seem to subside. Lucifer bent down, to hold his left ankle which sent a spiking pain through his foot. ' I'm immobilized now.' he realized as he watched her pass him by his side. The sudden duck, helped him escape her attack. He stood up and turned on his right foot. He slowly shifted his left leg backward. Lucifer noticed that Layla's eyes were scanning through the rest of his pressure points. He raised his hands in a defensive stance, protecting his temples and his neck. His upper body was completely secure or so he believed. He groaned as he felt a shock pass through his foot. His eyes went to the sword fallen on the ground for a moment.

Layla

"I'm sorry, did that hurt?" She asked innocently, "Are you going to cry?" The repeat of his words before made her snicker, at least until she was him eyeing the sword not far away. So he wanted a weapon now? He was smart, but even a sword would be pointless if she immobilized his arms as well. Still, what fun was that. Instead she smiled and relaxed her stance a bit, daring him to take up the blade as she brought her hand up and used a finger to gesture him forward.

"Common, Hot-Head." She chimed, "I'm waiting."

Lucifer grit his teeth as he frowned at her. She was taunting him to come for her. Movement would just cause him pain and he knew it. Yet, it was his pride at stake and he slowly hopped on his right foot. He still maintained his eyes on Layla. ' Going for the sword without being able to move quickly is pointless. Besides, handling a sword would open up a lot of pressure points.' Lucifer contemplated at her with icy glares. ' Surprise her' he thought as he quickly bent down and picked the sword up in his left hand. Quickly recognizing the centre if gravity, he flung it right at her. There was the distraction. He immediately jumped to his left foot, raising his right leg vertically upwards. An axe kick. ' If this strikes exactly at her collar bone, it'll shatter it and bring her immediately wincing to the ground.' he thought as he released the kick. His left ankle gave him immense pain as it held all the weight of the body, making his balance tardy.

Layla

She hadn't been expecting it, the sword flying at her but as she dropped toward the ground she saw the even deadlier blow coming at her. So it was a distraction, clever. She thought with a flash of a smile as she swept his already injured leg out from beneath him so that he plummeted to the ground. She then quickly went forward, her fingers finding his temple in a precise manner but before she hit it she paused. Slowing her movements she simply poked the temple with a soft sigh before straightening.

"That's checkmate." She stated dusting off her clothing. She then looked toward Amare and the others. She was done there, the fight was over. Still to be sure Hot-Head didn't get up she hit him hard in the face so that his nose cracked with a satisfying noise. "That's for kicking me." She stated. "And seeing as I could have just killed you, I think you owe me."

Lucifer fell to the ground with a huge thud. She had noticed his actions and performed the obvious. She kicked him off his feet. Her fingers approached his temple. Lucifer closed his eyes as he knew what was in store but surprisingly she gave a light peck. This annoyed him. ' She didn't end it. She showed mercy. He didn't want it. Then, he felt a wincing pain in his nose. He felt blood ooze through the nostrils making him feel weirdly dizzy. ' My pride!' Amidst all this pain, Lucifer got up to his feet. ' I owe her a near death situation. And that she will get.' He gave a light smirk before he frowned. His ankle hurt. It was worse than when he had jumped of the platform. Lucifer looked at the girl leave towards Amare.

Placing a hand on his nose, Lucifer slowly left the arena. He denied help from the priestess. ' The pain holds the lesson of your mistakes.', he remembered his master's words. His left foot was almost being dragged behind him. He didn't want to confront anyone at the moment, especially Anise. Hence he took the longer way around to get to his room, avoiding the lobby.

Upon reaching his room, Lucifer chuckled loudly. One couldn't recognize the immense pain he was facing underneath at his laughter. He slowly lay himself on the bed with a bloody face and a hurt ankle. His palms too were blood red. His pain sedated him to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anise stayed in her seat as Lucifer and Layla were asked to duel. She blinked her eyes in surprised at the way Lucifer teased the girl, but she didn't seemed to waver even slightly. When Layla began to win, she had to turn away, unable to watch... him... get hurt. She stiffened throughout the rest of the fight, flinching at every crack and hit. She didn't realize they found so violently.

She herself, was no fighter. Anise had only been transferred to this school for her above average grades. She sighed when it was over, Layla coming out victories she watched the arrogant girl practically prance off the stage, her chin raised pridefully, not even turning to see if Lucifer was okay... it made her sick.

Watching the battered Lucifer stumble to his feet her amber gaze followed him until he left, biting her lower lip sadly.

fecdd2b3-57b4-470f-93bb-53d66548da69_zpse3548170.jpg

Layla left the arena as soon as she was done with Lucifer, heading toward the dorms where she could take a bath. She wasn't in the mood to get glared at by the various girls, something he hadn't failed to catch as she had left the building. It seemed that Lucifer had gotten himself an admirer while she was away, though it might have been more then that by the acidic eyes the girl that shot her way. Layla didn't care, she took the time to shower and dress before boredom really took over. She wondered it Hot-Head had gotten medical attention, knowing his pride he probably hadn't. She sighed at the thought as she picked out cleaning spray and bandages, placing them in a bag she headed out. It took her a few minutes at most to get to the boy's dorm, entering the building she questioned a few students about Lucifer's room before heading to the room number they had directed her toward.

She didn't enter, she only knocked on the door a few times and set the first aid kit down. She had been sure to give him the cooling spray that stung the most, simply because she didn't want him thinking she was to nice. Not that he'd be able to tell that it was her. She paused slightly, remembering that bandages wouldn't help a broken nose as she glanced back over her shoulder. He'd need to put it back in place or it would heal weird. She sighed as she turned back around and knocked on his door again. For some reason she felt as though the gods wouldn't forgive her if she didn't help him out. Thought that was all.

"Whelp!" She snapped through the door, "Open up or I'll kick the door down."

Anise looked over at Amare, he seemed pleased, and it was odd. This is what people looked forward to. Beating each other up? She could grasp that concept.

Anise peered up at Amare, shrugging slightly,

"Um, I definitely wouldn't be cut out for this..." She trailed off with a soft laugh, wondering who the next duel would be.

"But, maybe you could show me some of your moves sometime," She joked with a nonchalant wave of her hand.

"Perhaps one day." Amare laughed. "Would you mind grabbing something from my room for me?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Echo smiled wearily about to respond to her when he came to a sudden realization and grabbed Anna by the wrist and began running.

"Duels are happening right now!" He exclaimed amazed that he had forgotten such an important event. His feet where quick as he sped towards the arena once there he spotted Amare and waved out of breath.

"Sorry.....I forgot..." He informed him out of breath.

"It's perfectly fine Echo, no worries. Take a seat, we'll have to wait for a few others before our next match."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anise chuckled before she nodded,

"Sure, what ever you desire." She teased him, nudging his arm with hers softly, a small smirk playing on her lips. At the sound of footsteps she turned to gaze a a boy that was dragging a girl by the wrist behind him. The sight made a soft honey glazed giggle spill lightly from her mouth. She blinked her bright amber eyes at him wonderingly. I've seen him around here before. She thought before looking at the girl whom she didn't recognize, but she was cute. Turning back to Amare she ran a hand through her soft waves,

"What do you want me to get you?"

Echo slumped into a chair with a sigh of relief,

"Okay....Good...." His lips spread into a grateful smile. As he closed his eyes lightly and allowed his rapid breaths to slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back