• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Just High School (1x1)

He hears the thud and he stands, concerned, and he pushes his hair out of his eyes. "Alice?" He calls, walking over to the bathroom door and knocking on it. "You okay?"

Alice didn't answer. The cat sensed that something was wrong, and so it clawed at the door. It scratched his leg to motion him to open the door, the cat knew she never locked it because she lives alone.

From hitting the floor so hard, blood trickled out of Alice's mouth and onto the floor, seeping through the crack under the door.

He rushed into the bathroom and knelt by Alice, pulling her head onto his lap and slapping her cheeks gently. "Alice! Wake up!" He was panicking, not sure what to do. He quickly checked her pulse, thankfully she was still alive.

Her eyes opened slowly. There were normal again. She wiped the blood from her mouth and looked in the mirror, thankful that her eyes were themselves again. "Sorry..."

"I.. Don't know..." She began to feel a little bit drowsy again but kept herself awake. "I guess I just.. Fell asleep?"

"I guess so.." Alice smiled and then walked into the living room and sitting on the couch. "I don't think it's anything serious.."

"Go ahead, I'm all ears." Eric smiles and looks at her, genuinely curious to what she was going to say. He thought maybe, if she told him something interesting, then he'd tell her something interesting too.

"I'm.." Alice stuttered and then calmed down again. "I-I'm a... I'm a cat... And I know you won't believe me but I really am! Just don't tell anyone..."

"I'm... Not joking..." She looked into his eyes with a serious look on her face. "I tried telling my friends and they just laugh too...."

"Well of course they're gonna laugh! You're saying that you're a cat, when quite obviously you're sat in front of me and human." He laughs slightly again, but covers his mouth with his hand and tries to stop. "I'm sorry, but you have to understand why I can't believe it."

"I... Know... But.. It's just that no one believes me makes me want to say it more. I just thought that you would be the right person to tell....."

"Hey, if you could prove it to me then I'd believe you, okay? Like it's not like I don't not believe you particularly, it's just that you know... I can't be sure. I believe in a whole manner of the supernatural, so I can't just not believe you. But I gotta see it to believe it, you understand?"

"Y..yea." Alice crossed her legs and looked into his eyes. A tail came out of her back and ears came out of her head. "Th...there." She blushed and looked back down again.

Eric widened his eyes as he looked at the tail and the ears. "Woah, okay, I believe you then," he says and looks her over, laughing slightly. "In that case, looks like I really am a Lord of Hell then."

"Um... You don't have to show me!" Alice said jokingly and took a book from the bookshelf. It was titled 'HELL AND DEMONS - KNOW MORE' in gold letters. She handed it to him and smiled. "I never read it... So i guess you might like it?"

Eric takes the book and looks over the front cover nodding his head. "Woah, seriously? Thanks. I'm only borrowing it from you though, okay?" He smiles at her and puts it on the floor next to his bag. "And here I was forcing you to show me your catness. You don't even make me do my hell thing." He smirks.

"It's fine, you can keep it. I'm not going to be reading it any time soon." Alice lay back on the couch and closed her eyes. She decided to stay awake because someone was there and she thought it would be rude if she fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back