• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Just High School (1x1)

Eric watches her for a moment, and with her having her eyes closed, he thought he should have his open. Blinking and causing them to go black, he looked around the room for a moment, seeing if anything was different.

The cat ran to Alice and jumped on her stomach with a scared look on its face. "Huh... What's wrong?" Alice said while opening her eyes slowly.

Eric's eyes flickered over to Alice when she moved, looking her in the eye with his fully black. He shut his eyes quickly and put his hand to his head, he'd use his headache as an excuse for him being like that.

Alice shooed the cat off the sofa and looked over to Eric. "Does it still hurt?" She said oblivious to what was actually happening.

"Not as bad, ha," he says before opening his eyes, they were back to normal now. When his eyes were like they were, he saw things differently to when his eyes were normal.

"Oh, okay. Are you sure?" She said not really believing him about it and taking one of her favourite books off the shelf to read.

Alice stood up and walked into the kitchen. She got a smoothie, that she had already made, out of the fridge and then took a sip of it. After that she heard the doorbell ring and ran to it, opening the door. It was one of her best friends. "Oh, hi!" Alice said hugging her and walking inside. The girl had black eyes and brown hair, it was the girl she was talking about to Eric before.

Eric looked up at the girl with black eyes and smirked at her, raising his eyebrows. "Alice told me about you." He says, "we have something in common." He looks her over and leans back in his seat, shutting the book and putting it back on the floor.

"Oh.. You're that guy from school..." The girl said. She went out into the hallway and dragged Alice along with her. "Why is he here?! Everyone thinks he's weird!" She whispered.

"No... He's actually really nice." Alice said defending herself.

"Well if he's here then I'm not staying." The girl said, picking up her bag and slamming the front door behind her.

"Sorry about that..." Alice said to Eric while she sat on the couch.

"Well, looks like she and I aren't going to get along." He says, and pouts slightly, before looking back at Alice. He was bursting to show her the secret of his eyes, but he wanted to just seem like a simple guy for now.

Alice stood up again and went into the kitchen to get her smoothie again, sitting back down on the couch. "So is there anything else you want to do?" She said looking over at the clock.

"Hmm..... I know! Let's make a cake! I could teach you how to bake, since I'm pretty good at it." She said smiling and stroking her cats fur.

"No. That's why I want to do it with you." She said jokingly and then stood up to walk to the kitchen. She got out all of the resources from the cupboards and got a recipe up on the internet.

Eric groaned and stood up, following her into the kitchen, and leaning against the counter. "But it completely defeats my facade of masculinity." He complains.

With flour now all over his black clothes, and on his face, he pouts at her. "The shred of it that I had left, before this." He says, and grabs a handful of flour himself, throwing it over Alice's head.

"How am I suppose to know? I don't have a clue about baking." He says and leans against the counter again, pouting and crossing his arms across his chest.

"Nevermind then." Alice sighed and tidied everything away. "I'm going to take a shower." She stomped upstairs and shut the bathroom door.

Eric raised his eyebrows as he watched her go, walking over to the living room and sitting down on the couch. As she was gone, his eyes resumed the full black and he laid back fully on the couch.

Alice took off her clothes and locked the door, stepping into the shower and soaking her hair. "'Cause YOU DONT KNOW YOURE BEAUTIFULLLLL!!!" She sang in the shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back