• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Just High School (1x1)

(are you gonna join it? :3)

Alice woke up realizing that she had fell asleep. "Oh.. um.. sorry. I fall asleep really easily... and I don't know why." She said followed by a yawn. She sat back up and sipped her coffee.

(Yep, just doing a CS right now :) )

"I can see that. Maybe its because you don't get enough sleep at home or something? In any case I recommend uh, not falling asleep, or sitting on really uncomfortable objects or something," he laughs, pushing her cookie towards her.

( ^_^ )

"I get like, 10 hours of sleep a night." She said smiling and taking the cookie from the table. "I guess I'm just a regular drowsy person."

"In which case, you really ought to like, get that checked out or something," He laughs, and he can feel a headache slowly coming on. Ugh, not now. He knew what these usually meant.

"I- uh, its this thing that happens to me. It's like a headache but.. Actually a lot worse in the end of things." Maybe if he could just fight it off for now?

"Like, a migraine?" Alice said completely oblivious to what he meant at all. "I don't know a lot about stuff like that."  
(im going in the shower brb)

"Not a migraine, no." He laughs slightly, then grimaces. "I'd explain it, but you'd get creeped out and send me to a loony bin, so we ain't goin' there. He laughs again, before sipping at his coffee. He felt like his head was going to explode, but he really didn't want to move.

"Oh.. um, okay." Alice sipped her coffee again and looked at his eyes. She thought they were pretty, and wondered why he would even say that people were creeped out about them.

Eric smiles and looks over at a clock before looking her in the eye, noticing that she was looking at his eyes again. "Uh... I don't know why they're black?" He says, even though he did actually know why they were that colour. When a person lacks a soul, or has a demons soul instead, their eyes are black.

"Me either. One of my friends has black eyes and I really like them." Alice said while smiling and dusting her hands onto her lap. "Thanks for buying me it, you didn't have to...."

"They do? I'd like to meet them at some point." He laughs. "Don't worry about that, it's fine, honestly." He didn't spend money on himself so he might as well spend it on someone else.

"She doesn't really like new people, but I'll talk her into it." Alice stood up and made a gesture with her hand to go out. "Where should we go next?"

"How about we go to my house? Since you didn't want to yesterday." She said and took out her phone, looking at her recent messages from her friends saying 'Where are you!?' and 'Did you skip school again?'

He smirks slightly, before nodding his head. "Okay, sure." He smiles, before standing up. "I'll tell you again though, bad things happen when I'm around, but if your really going to invite me over then, I won't decline."

Alice took his hand again and ran all the way to her house, unlocking the door and stepping inside. "Here it is..." She said and walked over to her cat who started to look at the tall stranger.

Cats and other animals had never liked Eric, it's like they knew what he was. He steps inside the house and stands there awkwardly. "It's nice," he says, smiling at her.

"Thanks." Alice said as she swiftly ran to her couch and shoved some papers behind it with her foot. "Take a seat, I'll be back in a sec.." She said and went to the kitchen to make some coffee for him.

Eric sat down, looking around awkwardly and scratching the back of his neck. As he looked around, he looked at the cat, which hissed at him. As he looked at it, he blinked, his eyes going fully black yet again, and then blinked again at it, his eyes going back to normal. The cat hissed again, before running off to find its owner.

Alice felt the cat run up to her and wondered what was wrong. "What happened?" She asked the cat while bending down and picking up the coffee from the bench, walking into the living room and placing it infront of him.

"Thanks," he says and smiles at her, as he takes the coffee from her hands. Sipping at it, he realised that this was fourth coffee of the day. He'd had two before he had even got to school. He puts it back down where she had placed it and smiles at her. "Your cat doesn't like me very much," he chuckles.

"C...cat?" Alice's eyes changed into cats ones and she shielded them with her hands. "Um... I'll be right back.." She said, rushing into the bathroom and looking in the mirror.

Eric watched her go and sat there, taking his phone out of his pocket and checking it while he waited. He didn't have any messages, but he did quickly set himself a reminder to buy more coffee for his house.

After seeing her reflection in the mirror, the light flickered in her eyes and she fell to the floor with a thud causing her to pass out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back