• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Just High School (1x1)

("U WANNA GO")

Eric takes one earphone out, sighing in frustration, as he turns to look at her, "No, why would I expect you to run after me?" He says, raising one eyebrow. "Do you usually run after boys?" He shakes his head and looks at his phone, quickly turning on Gorillaz, and it blasted in his ears.

("M8 MEET EZ OUTSIDE TESCOS 2NITE ALL SHUV THAT FKIN TROLLEY UP UR ARSEHOLE")

"No. You're being rude to me." She flicked his arm and turned around with a frown on her face, walking away from him.

("AL WRECK THI")

He sighs, thankful that she was gone as he turns and walks in the way he was intending to go. He thought he'd passed a library when he'd driven through the town a few days ago, and soon enough he found it. He went inside, and with music blaring in his ears, he found as many books on demons as he could.

(yay :3)

Alice woke up and was still pretty sad about yesterday. She got changed and walked to school, seeing her friends again. "Hiiiii~~~~"

When Eric arrived at school, he hung around his locker. The bruises on his face made him feel like he stuck out like a sore thumb, he'd been in a fight yesterday, and to avoid attention, like his mother was making him, he hadn't fought back, and they'd made off with his backpack and his wallet.

(sorry i was doing homework :3)

Alice gave Eric a death glare over the hall. She supposed she was wrong now, and that he wasn't nice at all.

(It's fine!)

Eric pulled a black notebook out of his locker and shuts it, and then he pushes his hair out of his eyes before turning, and he made eye contact again with Alice.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

She looked away and chatted to her friends when suddenly the bell rang. "I need to go to class now.. bye!" Alice said happily while walking to her next class, not able to get the 'horrible Eric' out of her head.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

(Dat gif tho xD )

Eric decides that instead of going to class, he'd follow Alice. He follows her in the shadows, but before she can get into her class he grabs her arm and pulls her sharply away from the door and into an empty hallway.

giphy.gif
(i love it)

"What the..... what do you want?!" Alice said while pulling her arm away from his grip and stepping back a few places.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"O... oh..." She felt embarrassed again and her face turned red. "I guess I should be sorry too, then..." Alice said while looking down at her feet.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

"Well, now that that's cleared up," he says, and looks around the hallway awkwardly, "do you want to get out of here? I don't fancy school at the moment."

Eric laughs, "I didn't expect that we would get caught, kid." He smiles and takes his hand away from hers awkwardly, putting it back in his pocket. He didn't much like physical contact unless he was the one doing it. "We should go somewhere, anywhere, seriously just not school." He laughs a little.

"Let's go.... to the cafe?" Alice asked him and smiled. She thought he didn't like him, but it was worth a try. "My grades are going downhill, and all of my friends' are in the top classes...."

"My grades have been at the bottom of the hill since I started school, it is no big deal, seriously." He laughs and nods his head, "lead the way, Alice."

Alice walked to the cafe and soon they arrived. She opened the door of the cafe and sat down. "What should we get?" Alice said while staring up at the menu. 
(Would you like to join one of my other roleplays? I need a lot more people....)

"Oh, I'm not specifically hungry, kid, but whatever you want, and I'll pay for it, as part of my apology for being a major dick, of course." He laughs.

((What's it about? :3))

Eric payed for the cookie and the coffee before buying a coffee for himself, when they're given their orders he takes them over to a table and sets them down, sitting down at it.

"This is nice..." Alice said while laying down on the couch and falling asleep. She falls asleep anywhere she feels comfortable, which is a pretty annoying thing about her.

Eric raises his eyebrows as he watches her sleep, and sips at his coffee. He never fell asleep that easily. He only ever managed about 2-3 hours of sleep every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back