• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Stars

When Kasu rushed to grab Melody, the lizard tried to snap at Kasu. It was too slow before Justice started to rush towards him. It turned before opening his mouth, flame started to seep from it, aimed right at Justice.

Taji started to sneak around to try and catch it off guard.

Kasu made sure Melody was safe fire seemed like a bad idea for him to face.

Justice sheilded himself though his arms and hands burned he was able to get only minor injury before slicing at the lizard.

When Justice slashed it, the beast hissed at him, now bleeding around it's head and neck. Justice had hit it so hard that it almost looked like he severed it's jaw in half.

Mika put Kaishiro down, but before she jumped into action, Taji jumped onto it and stabbed the back of its neck. The whine loudly and flailed a bit, but it was losing strength.

Thats when Kasu noticed Melody had pulled out a strange looking weapon, it looked a bit like a gun but it was very high tech. She shoot a yellow bold right at the beast. It caused it to spaz a bit before it just stopped moving.

Kasu could hear its heart stop.

Leo jogged over to Justice, "Are you alright?"

Melody sighed, "Oh man... that was scary..."

Mika walked over to the short necked dragon and started to pluck a few of the scales.

Les was relived they manage to get out of that unscathed.

Leo nodded, "Ok.." He told him.

"Madame always says to gather things like this... " Mika told Kasu.

Melody soon put away her stuff before jogging to the room again. "Just need to take a piece of treasure." Melody said happily, browsing her selection.

"Nope... just had to take a treasure." Melody said, "I just want something nice for a souvenir. I feel bad though... killing that poor lizard."

Les ruffled Kaishiro's hair and reminded him he'd not get hurt. Leo smiled at Kaishiro and took his hand, "Don't worry. Justice and Taji got it... nice moves through Taji... great job."

Taji looked to Leo with the praise... then actually smiled just lightly.

Taji chuckled a bit.

"TADA~!" Melody said before holding up a silver statue with gold trimmings. It was small and looked like an angel. "Dudududooo! Time to go see if my curse is broken!" Melody told them happily.

Leo nodded, "Yep, we should."

With that the group descended down. It was already starting to get dark. Leo stepped Kasu, "Are you ok... do you need a bite?" Leo asked him in a whisper.

They however got to the doorway and Melody stopped. She then looked rather determined, "By the power invested in this token.... CURSE BE GONE!" She said before jumping through the door way. With that... she made it through. "WOOHOO!" She said throwing her hands in the air, and her Lyr detached in a rainbow. Immediately the Lyr formed again.

Kasu looked at Leo "I'll be ok till we get home, I'm starving so I'd take alot and you need to be able to walk,"

Kaishiro cheered and ran to get the Lyr "Curse is gone!"

"Oh whats the new one though?" Victoria asked

"New one what? Curse? I don't know. I have to go home now and figure out how to break the next one." Melody said with a shrug and a smile. She turned to the group a put her hands behind her back.

Taji looked at her.

Leo chuckled, "Mika can carry me..."

Leo smiled and took Kasu's hand, "We'll be right back... Kasu needs to get a bit of blood in him." Leo told the group. He pulled Kasu around a corner for a bit of privacy.

Taji watched them round the corner. He remembered Leo mentioned something about being a doll. With him unable to die, he was at least risk for Kasu. Not only that, but if they were out for several days.. Kasu needed somthing.

"Huh, blood?" Melody said with a bit of confusion.

"Kasu.... sorta became a vampire," Victoria said "don't wirry he's pretty harmless,"

Kasu let Leo pull him the boy flushed lightly "You know, this is almost romantic Leo,"

"Vampires for the most part are harmless." Melody said, dismissing Victoria. "I've never meet a bad one. They have a lot more control then werewolves."

"What are they like?" Taji asked.

"Short tempered..." Melody answered a bit blandly.

Leo flushed as well leaning against the wall, "You think..?" Leo asked him, "Then.. let's make a bit more romantic.." He said softly before kissing Kasu, pulling him closer to him. Leo planned to just balance himself against the wall, not sure how much Kasu would take.

Kasu blushed but kissed back his hands on Leo's chest leaning in to him. "Leo... I love you," he whispered.

"We've never met a werewolf," Kaishiro giggled

Leo smiled, "I love you too." Leo whispered back. He was glad he was able to kiss Kasu without Usak coming out all the time. Usak was just so rough... Leo placed a soft kiss on Kasu's neck. He was not sure why. After that he leaned back and brushed away his hair from his own neck.

"They are cool and all. Never really meet a species that was awful. Like any race... they have bad people and good people." Melody told them.

Kaishiro smiled "I wanna meat all sorts of people!" he said happily.

Kasu felt a rush when Leo kissed his neck he removed his ring so he could smell Leo the beautiful aroma hit him like a bullet he kissed Leo's neck and bit him before slowly drinking his blood.

Leo gasped lightly when he bit him. His hands wrapped around his waist and pulled Kasu closer and his eyes lidded as he feed. Leo leaned heavily into the wall, squishing himself between it and Kasu.

Melody giggles, "You are just the cutest!!" She clapped a bit, "I'm sure there will be all kinds of people!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back