• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Stars

Rick sat down and took a moment to listen to the building. He wanted to know how many heart beats there were.

With the sign of no hunters but these two, Rick walked in and threw a dagger at the sleeping Man before extending the blade on his arm going to decapitate the man awake.

The one whe was awake was none the wiser to Rick he was just watching the captured vampire "you gave us alot of trouble kid," he said he was sharpening a silver stake.

With absolutely no knowledge of the fate his friend just suffered, Rick's blade went through his neck, immediately killing him. Quick painless kills for both of them. "Taking on a full team of hunters is usually somthing I would see as dumb." Rick said approching Max, taking off his helmet.

"Are you drugged?" Rick said, "Proubub the same thing with Madame..." Rick said with a thought he leaned down to pick up Max, "I've already taken care of Luicfer." Rick told him.

The vampire winced "they... the house ... followed Luci," MAx was desprit to tell Rick he was in danger though the danger was already passed

Rick sighed, he was like Buba who kept insisting it was dangerous. "It's ok Max. Luicfer is safe." He insisted. "I save him personally. Where is the car?" He asked checking to see if he had keys.

When Rick got back, Buba was sobering up. "Is he ok?" Buba asked seeing Rick walk in.

"Yeah... You should get some rest. Max was drugged the same way." Rick told them.

"Alright... you know where the bed rooms are." Buba said, "I... should lay down as well." Buba said. She was starting to think right.

"We've been telling you to lay down," Kasu sighed softly "Madame let me come with you to make sure you are ok,"

Max was hardly awake his eyes felt so heavey and he just barely smelt blood.

"I told you when I felt sober I would." Buba said irritated. "Do what do you want Kasu... Justice were you ok?" Buba asked her.

Rick took Max upstairs, but it smelled like bleach instead of blood. Shougen was cleaning. he had already thrown the bodies in another world.

"Just sleep more...." Rick told Max before laying him into a bed."

Buba nodded, "Alright then... I'm unhurt too... Well there is blood on my cloths... but... no idea where this is from." She said touching her chest.

"I see.." Buba said with a sigh, "Alright Justice... Kasu. You win... I will, rest now..."

Rick traveled downstairs to the springs again to take a look at Luicfer.

Kasu took her hand and growled at Justice when he touched her making the man raise his eyebrow "Relax, I was only going to carry her to her room,"

Buba lazily flicked Kasu's forehead, "Down. Justice is mine. He will do as I tell him. I have told him to take me to my room." Buba told Kasu.

Rick walked in to look at Luicfer, "You doing ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back