• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Into the Stars

Shougen looked at Kasu as he walked away. What did he want him to do? Hunt a bird? He couldn't cook. He was a cat.

Buba was resting against the wall, when Kasu brought her the book she laid it on the bed next to her so Kasu could lay next or on her, what ever he choose.

Kasu really wasn't thinking clearly at the time he felt fuzzy.vhe laid next to her his head in her lap and his arms around her.

Buba recovered quietly while studying. She left Kasu cuddle to her as she read. She would stop every now and again to make a calculation face. Soon the fairy could be heard arriving downstairs. Taji was not there among them. He told the fairy that he would start his 'running practice' again. Buba was starting to doze and her human hearing did not pick up the fairy in.

Lucifer came in right after Leo the poor Vampire had heard word of danger and investigated to find they were incorrect. he sighed he was so late for feeding Kasu the poor boy must be starved,

"Hi Lucifer," Victoria greeted

"Hello," he said back politly.

Leo smiled, "Hello Luicfer." He greeted as well. Mika smiled as well. Taji was back at his place training with Rick that day.

"Ah Mika.." Shougen said coming in, "Buba needs food. So make her something would ya? Buba is upstairs. Kasu wouldn't really let her leave." The familiar said.

Leo looked a bit alarmed, "Is everything ok?"

"yeah it's fine..." Shougen said with a cat like shrug.

"wouldn't let her leave?" Lucifer asked and began up the stairs. He looked into Kasu's room to see the childe asleep very comfortably in Buba;s lap he was releaved to say the least.

Victoria looked oddly at Shougen and watched Lucifer go up the stairs.

Buba looked up from her book, "Hello Luicfer." Buba said. She put the book mark in her book before closing it softly. "Is this normal?" She asked his with a raised brow.

"What? Luicfer was really late... so Buba gave Kasu some blood." He told them.

"A childe cuddling with the woman he fed from it;s a personality thing," Lucifer said "some do some don't" he told her "Sorry I was late I had heard news of danger went to look and there was nothing there. A complete goosechase,"

"Oh is she ok?" Victoria asked

"Of course she is," Kaishiro smiled "It's Kasu,"

"Yeah she's fine, but she was a bit too weak and Kasu kinda made her stay where she was." Shougen said. Leo let out a soft sigh.

"I see. Well he was a bit persistent I stayed close.. I didn't want to risk making the other side come out. I'm sure I could take care of it, but right now he needs not become so worked up." Buba said before touching the top of Kasu's head, "Time to get up." She told him.

"Not yet, but the sun is setting. I think the fairy are downstairs and Lucifer is here to feed you." Buba told. "I still need to go to the store. I slept most the day... I have a feeling you'll have trouble sleeping tonight."

"I'll be ok," Kasu said

"You are changing his schedual to a day bassed one already?" Lucifer asked he knew most vampires felt safer sleeping during the day.

Kasu looked at Lucifer "It'll be easier to go back to school."

"Well he went to bed last night and woke this morning. I thought he already had a day based schedule." Buba said softly, "If not that explain why he fell asleep earlier." She started to get off the bed, stood a bit wobbly, but then composed herself well enough before picking up her book, "Right. I'll leave you two to it."

"do make sure you eat well... and thank you," Lucifer told Buba before she left. He went to Kasu to feed the childe though Buba had quelled the hunger Kasu was far from satisfied.

Kaishiro was humming a song while hanging onto Leo since Taji was not there to hang all over.

Leo smiled, "Yep." When they got out, there were a couple people standing there. A women and two men. Of course all three of them had wishes.

"Oh... can we help you?" Leo asked with a smile.

The women smiled a bit, "Oh... just wondering... what this establishment is?" She asked him.

"It's a curiosity shop," Victoria smiled "we work here after school,"

"We grant wishes!" Kaishiro cheered with a big smile.

"You grant wishes?" She asked curious. "Wow... that seems neat. Who is your employer?"

"Madame Buba." Leo answered with a smile, "She is here if you would like to meet her."

"It's fine... Thank you. We heard rumors. We might come back some other time. Sorry to bother you children." She told them with a friendly smile.

When they walked away Leo looked back to the white hen walking up to them, looking for food. "You should get the feed Kaishiro, Mika."

Mika nodded and left with Kaishiro to go get the feed for Omelete.

"I know... it's amazing..." Leo said with a chuckle.

The next day came by and Buba this time expected Luicfer first thing in the morning. Rick had told Lucifer he was getting paranoid and was going to do his own checking around that day on top of Luicfer's.

Lucifer did not object to Rick looking around and he was at Buba's first thing in the morning. Kasu had again been unable to sleep the night and was very very hungry in the morning.

Kasu had had a good time with Leo and the others and even the chicken the day before

Buba remained downstairs during the feeding. She sat quietly. She spoke a few minutes with Luicfer before he left to go feed Kasu. That was when someone else came into the house. She looked up at them, "Can I help you?" She asked them.

It was then one of them shot a dart at Buba, it hit her in the chest. She stood from her chair and took the dart out, "hunters..." Buba said starting to breath a bit hard, the drug made her feel drunk. A status in which I mage could no longer cast magic. She stumbled a bit and hit the ground. Unable to stand. Everything was spinning.

"Where are the two vampires..? Specially the sire." The women asked.

"They have to be here somewhere... search the house.. but quietly, we'll wait here.." The man said.

Shougen already dashed into the Mirror room and locked the door. he jumped onto the Core and tapped it, "Justice... connect me to Justice." As soon as it showed his communication mirror Shougen spoke quietly. "Justice, this is an emergency, we've just been attacked at the shop. Madame is hurt..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back