• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Insomi's search

Insomi

sLAM DUNK
Hello!

I'm obviously in the mood for some fandoms rps, sadly most of the fandoms I'm in most people don't know what they are so I'm here now!

Ps. Call me Insomi or Flora

Rules

I can do mxm, fxf , or mxf I prefer being female but hey! I'm fine with anything.

Please understand I have a life and I cannot reply as often sometimes

I stay up late on Fridays and Saturdays, every other day I go to bed early since school. So if I don't respond for a long time you know way

I'm fine with doubling! {For those of you who don't know what that is I play a Canon for you and you play a Canon character for me}

Please nothing 18+, I'm a minor and the site doesn't allow that {we can do the fade to black thing tho}

Fandoms! Ft pairings

{*= Holy fucco I want to that badly}

Dangan ronpa* {1,2 or ultra despair girls}

Komaeda x Hinata*

Komaeda x Nanami

Junko x Mikan

Junko x oc

Miraculous Ladybug {I just got into this so I don't know much}

Kingdom hearts*

Ouran host club

Wadohara and the great blue sea*{I just got into this}

Fire emblem fates/awakening* {I mostly want to do fates but I'm cool with awakening}

Silas x Kaze*

Camilia x anyone

Xander x Ryoma

Xander x Sakura

Ryoma x Elise

Kill la Kill

Unison league*

Apollo x Nezha

Amaterasu x Siren

Pokemon

Yandere stimulator*

Panty and Stocking

Rune factory

School rumble

Pokemon conquest*{this should go under pokemon but- I'm lazy}

Splatoon*

That's it for now,

Have a nice day!

---*---

Fandom plots:

???

»»not gonna write down any because the pokemon conquest plots are sort of a thing where me & the partner have to decide if they want to do this or what««

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I'd be interested in doing something with Fire Emblem. I've played Fates and Awakening, and I'm down for pretty much anything. What are some characters/pairings you'd be interested in?

hyakinthos said:
Hey there! I'd be interested in doing something with Fire Emblem. I've played Fates and Awakening, and I'm down for pretty much anything. What are some characters/pairings you'd be interested in?
Same goes for me, there aren't any pairings I'm into as of now but there are some characters. Would you like me to continue our discussion in pms or?

[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]I'm interested in a Kingdom Hearts role play.

[/QUOTE]
Konanwest said:
Hello,
I would be fine with doing ouran or pokemon
Would you guys like me to pm you?

»Okay,okay,okay this list is old but I'm slowly running out of rps

»»Added more to list

»»»I really want to do a pokemon conquest rp! It's my favorite game and I have a few plots for it if anyone's interested!! If you don't know what it is I'm willing to explain it to the best of my ability. I really want this okay

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]Yanderestimulator

[/QUOTE]
?

Do you want to do a yandere simulator rp or? I'm confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back