• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Monster girl 1x1 search

AmuroTheFireFox85

+++ About me+++

Hello and welcome!

I am currently looking for a long-term role -play partner.

I am 30+ years of age.

I have over 15+ years of role-play experience.

I usually provide 4-5 paragraphs, more if inspired.

I work overnights, so my replies may come from the afternoon to the late hours.

I love to chat, plot, and discuss our characters.

I am a patient person and understand that life and family come first. If you need time away from the Rp, please don’t hesitate to let me know. With that said, I am ghost friendly.

I like to play many characters including male, female, and NPC

I like to role-play via Discord or PMS! So if interested, shoot me a DM! <3

+++What I expect+++

Please be over 21.
No one-liners, please give me something to work with.
Must be willing to plot and share ideas, communication is important.

+++What I’m looking for+++

I am looking for a slow-burn romance, mixed with adventure mixed with a slice of life. I do have a few plots in mind, depending on if we’re role-playing the anime setting.

The role play will be mostly Oc x Oc. There will be a modern-day plot with the cultural exchange or a new idea all together, or we are taking the fantasy route.

+++The Pairings+++

Lamia x human
Kitsune x human
Neko x Human
Harpy x Human
Arachne x human
Haulstuar x human
Dragon x Human
Slime x human
Werewolf x human
(i want to clarify that monsters and human roles can be gender swapped. So if you want Monster boy with a human girl, just ask.)
(if there are any other species of monsters you are fond of, please let me know.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back