Hunt for the Full Moon

He closes his hand and places his hind under it again making a small ice flower "im Yang Yin's twin" he looks up at the sky because the lightning is getting annoying. he opens his white book and flips a few pages. he looks at the sky again and yells "LOK VAH KOOR" the lightning and rain instantly stop and the clouds slowly fade and dissappear

Flower smiled and nodded. "Ok nNice to meet you Yang." She looks up and chuckles. "Ah yes thanks that was getting a bit noisy."

Flower chuckled a bit. "I bet." She looked at his puppet. "I see you and him share the same fighting style...well use a puppet at least." She said looking back at him.

Flower blinked and then smiled lightly. "Nothing much, just said you were alittle hyper." She answered and crossed her arms still slightly admiring the necklace.

Flower nodded. "I understand that...although I don't act hyper around her, I have a sister alicia...my parents adopted her two years before they were killed...including my older sister. All I have is alicia now." She smiled slightly and then sighed deeply.

Flower nods. "It's alright..." She sighed and then looked down at the ground from the roof. "..." She looked back at him. "Why are you always looking at the ground...it's almost like you can't look at me." She blinks looking at him. "Is there something wrong with me?"

His white eyes snap up looking into hers "no, no....i just..." his eyes slowly drift back down "i just don't want to mess things up for my brother......again....i probably already have just by coming here with him"

Flower raised a brow. "Mess things up? Oh could you possibly do that? Or even do that by being here for a few hours." She said crossing her arms. She pushed her hair behind her ear, the wind annoying making it get in her face.

"I'm sorry, I cannot help you." Selia told the latest spirit who came to her. She sat in the dark grass and looked at the soul in front of her. Selia was a spirit user and one of the abilities she possessed was talking with and seeing the dead. It was a nice gift sometimes because she usually didn't have to worry about being alone but the power had its drawbacks too. Many of the spirits, like the one she was talking to now, came to her because they thought she could help them find peace.

--- Merged Double Post ---

Jaiden walked across the campus enjoying the night air. He loved nighttime unlike many people who preferred the day. He passed by a witch girl who appeared to be talking to herself. He laughed as he passed by.

(Oh great....Deathwish is a vampire/demon who uses blood coffin which sucks the power out of you and uses a grim reaper to take you into the coffin...this will not be pretty... ^^'''''' Notice the name Deathwish....)

Deathwish saw a girl outside. He looks at her and then slowly walked over. He looked at her and then blinked. "Hello mis." He started and then kneeled down to her level. "If i may ask, why are you out here this late?" He asked trying to act kind but his face was emotionless. In fact he normaly is emotionless. He took a quick look around to try and see if he could find the person she was talking to. No one was there. He wondered and then looked back at her.

(Also when he uses the power, he goes a bit crazy....evily crazy.)

((lol oh this may be amusing.))Selia was startled when Deathwish spoke. She had been lost in her own thoughts and busy talking to the spirit. She hadn't heard him approch. "Um, just enjoying the moonlight." She lied to him. She wondered if he had heard her talking to the spirit, which has fled when Deathwish arrived.

Deathwish nodded and then looked around again. "Hmm...It is quite a nice night I have to say." He said and then looked at her. "You are new here correct?" He didn't smile, again he was praticly emotionless. He blinked and then looked at her. He didn't exackly want to tell her his name quite yet.

Yang looks over the side of the roof and sees DW and selia on the grass and smiles oh look new girl

((btw sage just wondering but is the eye Selia is blind in white and the other purple? im just wondering because if it is it would give Yang something to talk to her about))

Flower looks at Deathwish and the new girl. "Hm...be the kind one I see...Deathwish is also a twin...of Nick...although he's rather....emotionless but he does have some pride...I kicked his butt earlier and he said I hurt his pride. A new girl...hm wonder what her power is." She smiled and then looked at Yang. "So...you avoided my question...how could you mess things up with Yin?" She asked looking at him.

"Y-yeah." Selia agrees. "It's a nice night..." She feels a bit uneasy about the guy. His aura is a but...off. ((Yes, I'd image thats how her eyes would look))

"ill have to talk to you about that later.....BYE" He picks up Ant and runs toward the edge of the roof jumping off, before he drops he flicks his fingers at the ledge

Deathwish looks up at the sky. "Hm..is there something wrong...you seem uneasy." He said now looking at her again. He looked up at Flower who seemed to be talking to another guy. Oddly enough it caught his attention. He looked back at the girl once more. Why did she seem so...nervous? He held out his hand. "Well welcome..I'm..." He sighed. "I'm deathwish."

--- Merged Double Post ---

Flower blinked and then crossed her arms. SHe looked at deathwish and then jumpped down having no regaurd for her speed. She used light to stablize her and then dropped down nice and easy. Her light was a bit different, she sighed and then looked around.

Yang hangs from the wall by strings coming from his fingertips "oh yea that's totally fair" he slowly lowers himself to the ground and releases the strings

(I just have to ask...Naruto fan? Because I tell you Yin and Yang and very similer to someone in that anime. Well puppet using wise.)

Flower looked up at Yang and then looked at him. She walked into the forest slightly holding her necklace. She smiled a bit and then looked around real quick again. Yang seemed like he didn't want to talk to her anymore. So she just left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back