Hunt for the Full Moon

Alice liked the movie so far, and it was obvious Nick did too ((I haven't seen it so can't describe any scenes haha sorry)).

(Wouldn't expect you too xD ) Nick smiled as the movie started off with him sending a leter. When his nephew adobes the guy seemed to have died. After telling the nephew it seems the guy left him a book, and so the real movie starts. (I'm skipping plenty of things before he really goes to mars but it was a funny sene.) he chuckled as he guy woke up in a strange place and had a hard time even walking because he suddenly could jump really far and even walking he was having a hard time leaping. It was even more funny to see him try and slide across the rock terrain.

Alice laughed a bit at the scene where he was jumping and sliding around. So far so good, and no screaming children in the theater which is always a plus. She was smiling almost the whole movie.

Nick smiled after the movie was over and the credits were finished, he liked to stay and make sure their were no secret sences. Sometimes there are. He looked at Alice smiling and then got up and stretched out after being still for nearly two hours. He smiled and then yawned a bit. "Well I liked it how about you?"

"Yeah," Alice replied. "It was good." she stood up and stretched. She smiled as they turned to leave the row they were in, waiting on the huge crowd to leave that always floods the aisle when the movie is over.

Nick smiled as the people left and nick looked at Alice and led her out. He looked at her and then put his hands I to his pockets. "So shall we return to the school or go somewhere else now?" he asked looking at her. He looked around the mall.

Alice was pretty happy. "I don't know..." she said. She wasn't tired, but she didn't want to keep Nick out all night if he was.

Nick chuckles and then looks around. "Hey I don't sleep, literally I can't sleep. Not one second since I was born did me or my brother sleep. Yikes think of the headache me and my brother must have been:" he smiles and then looks around. "A look around the shops then?" he asked grabbing her hand.

"Sure," she said, smiling. "You don't sleep at all?" Even she had to sleep sometime. She window shopped a few stores as they passed them. "What do you do with all that extra time?"

Nick chuckled and then looked around. "I train mostly take walks, talk to Deathwish...work on some other stuff." He said and then looked at her. He smiled and then chuckled as he looked around. "Even do some work to get alittle money." He said meaning he's a bit of a bounty hunter at night.

Alice tilted her head. "Work?" she asked. "Like what?" She'd never been able to have a job because of... Well, the fact that she can't go out in sunlight and is a bloodsucking vampire. Usually that drives potential employers away. Luckily she had taken all of the money from her dead parents bank account when she fled. Sure, she loved them and all, but they were dead. Not like they were gonna use it. It had gotten her by the past few years and wouldn't run out for a few more.

Nick smiled. "I hunt people for the police, like a bounty hunter, doing it at night is the best thing for me." he said and then looked at one shop and then smiled as he looked back at Alice.

"Oh" she said. "Interesting. Sounds kind of dangerous." She couldn't imagine having a job where she had to hunt people down and bring them in. "Bet you run into a lot of... Strange people."

Nick nods. "Yes I have but I haven't been getting in as many wanted criminals lately because of the school." he said looking at her. "But still me and my bother manage to get help if we need it."

Alice thought for a minute. She was probably 'wanted' for killing her parents, but it was a small town in the middle of nowhere, secluded from the other nearby towns. They'd probably dropped it by now anyway, realizing she was gone and wasn't coming back. She shook the thought from her head and thought about what she was doing now instead. She looked back at Nick. "So there aren't as many criminals? Or just not enough time to catch them?"

Nick smiles an then sighs a bit. "Sort of both, the high class criminals have gone into hiding since their bodies have begun disappearing or captured." he said with a bit of a smirk. He looked at her and stopped. He turned to here and leans on the rail since they weren't on the first floor anymore. He looks at her. "Since Deathwish's power is so hard to get away from he is more of the killing type...mostly I capture them alive. Either way we are the best team you could find around here."

She stopped walking and turned toward him when he leaned on the rail. "I can see that," she said. "You guys seem to work together pretty well." She smiled. "You must be pretty close."

Nick chuckles. "Well all twins are close...more then anyone could understand probably." he looked at Alice. "Although we are very different he and I have always stuck together." he said and chuckled leaning towards her. "Now it's your turn...something about yourself we can talk about?" he asked looming straight into her eyes and then he smiled and looked down to the first floor.

"I don't have many interesting stories." she said. "I didn't have any brothers or sisters. I don't have any family at all now. I don't have a job because I can't go out in the sun." She looked down. "There's not much to me at this point..." She felt weird trying to tell something about herself because she felt like there was nothing interesting to be said.

Nick chuckled and then looked at her. "Hmm...well are very good at sword fighting. Theres something... You have a cat now...you also have have an ability to float in the air. You don't drink blood and you come here a few times." he said looking at her. "There are OpenDoc of things about you Alice." he said with chuckle.

((haha, OpenDoc??))

She smiled a bit. "Yeah, I guess there's a few things. But I thought all vampires could float?" she looked totally surprised; she didn't know she was one of the only ones that actually could.

(Stupid spell correction....I hate the iphone sometimes.)

Nick chuckles. "Not me...I don't find to many vampires that can." He looked at her and then smiled. "Well now...there's something interesting about you isn't there?" He said almost smug like.

((I have it turned off on mine haha, that thing is so annoying))

"Well I guess it is," she said, lifting off the ground a little in a show-offy fashion. She knew that even if someone saw her do it, they'd be too scared to say anything, so she didn't care. She put her feet back on the ground, laughing a bit at herself for being such a dork.

Nick chuckles. "Ah being a show off now are we?" He said in a joking manor. He looked around and then smiled as he stood up straight and then looked to around. He started walking again. "Well I think we better head back before someone..." He said refurring to Deathwish. "Gets worried." He finished and then smiled back at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back