Hunt for the Full Moon

Alice looked around and noticed that all the glares had come from other girls. She looked back at Nick and tried to hold back a laugh. "Sorry, didn't mean to... Throw you off your game, or whatever."

Nick looked at her and smiled. "Aw but maybe I want to be." He chuckled and then looked at her lips and then looked back infront of him. "For them, I don't think their nick will be going around flirting for a while. He's all locked up for the time being." He chuckled a bit.

Alice laughed a little. "Locked up for a little bit, huh?" They got to the dining area. "I'll be back." Alice said. She went to go get food.

Nick smiled and watched her. He looked around and then put his hands in his pockets for the time being. He smiled a bit and then leaned on a wall.

Alice came back with some pop and fries. "'Cause I'm so dang healthy." she said. She offered him some.

Nick chuckled and grabbed a fry and then ate it. He smiled and then nodded. "Hey I don't eat to much better." He said and then got closer to her. He smiled at her.

Alice leaned back on the wall beside him, taking a drink of her pop. She sighed. "It's so boring around here." she said. She was thinking about going into town just so she would have something to do. "What is there to do for fun around here?"

Nick blinked and then thought for a few seconds. "There's a pool as you know of, training, maybe a gaming room or something." He looked at her and then chuckled a bit thinking of things along the lines of romantic relationships but didn't mention any of those.

Alice laughed. "I didn't mean at the school," she said. She realized she hadn't mentioned anything about going out. "I was thinking about maybe going to the town that's like a half hour walk in..." she looked around and pointed. "That general direction."

Nick chuckled and then nodded. "Well then shall we go?" He asked and then stood up straight. He smiled at her and then looked around real quick. It seems the girls had moved off. He smiled and then looked back at Alice.

Alice looked around to see what he was looking at, but didn't see anything or anyone, not even the girls from earlier. She shrugged. "Sure," she said. "Just let me go grab my bag from upstairs." she walked quickly up to her room and grabbed her purse, which was way too big for how much was actually in it. She came back down a few minutes later. "Ready?" she asked Nick.

Nick smiled and nodded he headed outside ande then waited for Alice. He smiled at her happily. He was thinking of what to do when they got out there. He chuckled thinking this was going to be fun.

Alice looked up at the sky. The rain was gone and the sun had just gone down. They walked off the grounds and started taking the path to town she had taken both the other times she'd gone. It was weird to have someone else with her for once. At least she wouldn't have an incident like the first time she had snuck off and Deathwish had had to come save her. She looked up at the sky while they walked.

Nick looked at her and smiled. "You ok there Alice?" He asked steppin closer and then put his hands into his pockets following her gaze. "Or just thinking?" He asked looking back at her.

Alice looked at him. "Just thinking..." she said. She could see lights up ahead and knew they were getting close to the city. She didn't realize they had been walking so long and felt bad for not saying much the whole time.

Nick chuckled and then looked at the city. "Ah...I believe we are almost there." He smiled and then looked at her. "So do you often go into the city?" He asked and then took his hands on of his pockets. He looked at her and blinked. He had gotten alot closer then he intended but didn't back off. He looked up.

Nick chuckled. "Is that why you wanted me to come along or was it something more?" He asked teasingly with a wide smirk on his face.

Yang walks out on to the roof of the school with a small radio inhaling the scent of the fresh air from the rain "good it rained recently no one should notice a little extra" he chuckles to himself and puts the radio down. he clicks it on and presses play turning the volume all the way up blaring loud classical that can be heard on the entire top floor and anyone outside the building. he raises his hands and clouds form above the school and a little off the grounds but not far. as the music builds it starts to rain and the Yang starts conducting in the air to an invisible orchestra as the music gets stronger so do the winds changing with the sound of the song and Yang's conducting. with every drum crash a giant white lighting bolt crashes to the ground.

Flower looks up and then jumps onto the school. She flips and jumps till she reatches the top. She flips in the air and lands on where Yang is. She looked at him and then blinked. Lightning tries to hit her but she steals the light from it causing it lose it's energy to quickly before it hits her and she absorbed the light. "Hello again..." She yelled over the music and slowly walked towards him.

"I'm not using you, if that's what you mean..." Alice said sadly, clearly not catching on that it was a joke. They finally entered the city and she looked around, wondering where they should go.

Nick looked at her and chuckled. "I was joking, but mostly trying to find out if this was a date for not." He said and patted her shoulder. "So where are we off to?" He asked almost like this was normal for him, which it kind of was. He looked around smiling.

Yang continues to conduct the weather not able to hear flower over the music. ((and he is able to control the lighting as well it crashes in the direction he moves his hands))

Flower chuckled and then walked over and set a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to get his attention. She smiled lightly at him wondering what he was doing. She pushed her hair behind her ear so that she could clearly see him. This was yin's brother...the one who sort of trapped her in a room with Yin. She wasn't exackly sure if she wanted to bring that up or if she really liked that he did that.

Yang jumps and cringes when her hand lands on his shoulder "I'M SORRY, I NEEDED TO DO IT DON'T HURT ME BROTHER!" the lighting goes crazy with him freaking out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back