Hunt for the Full Moon

Nick chuckles and then stops letting the shadow around her relax and continues to cover her. Fun is fun but he wouldn't risk her life or harm her. He just smiled and then walked towards the forest. He looked around he trees, although most of his concentration was on the shadows that protect Alice. He really was a nice guy beneth his flirty outer side. Although he rather not show it he was worried about keeping the shadows around her. He would no go to far from the school for this reason.

Alice walked into the shade. Even though the shadows were still around her it was a relief to be in the shade anyway. She looked around, she had never come to this area since she'd been at the school.

Nick looked at her and then smiled lightly. "We will not be going far I wan to stay close to the school Incase we have to run inside quickly. For safty's sake I guess you can stay close to some shade, I will not stray far from you either, it would be dangerous to do so." he walked over and grabbed her hand. "What ever makes you feel comfortable I guess." he said and then let go and waited for her to start walking again.

She started walking through the trees. She liked going new places. Plus knowing where everywhere led to would be useful if she ever needed it. She looked up through the trees, standing in a spot where no light at all was coming through the leaves.

Nick smiled and kept close to her letting have some lead. He walked behind her making sure he kept the shadows up at all times. He looked back at the school, he did not want to go to far. His gaze turned back to Alice, not many like her could do this during the day. She seemed to be happy, but scared to enjoy the sun while she could. He looked down at the ground and then put his hands in his pockets just keeping his mind on the shadows and making sure they were surrounding her.

She looked back. He seemed kind of nervous and she wondered if she was wandering too far. When she walked into a sunnier spot she was worried for a moment then remembered it was okay. It was weird to be out in the sun after so long. Sure she had been outside during the day, but only on cloudy days and only with her parasol. She hadn't gone outside in the sun since the first week she had been turned. After feeling the sun that time when she was first a vampire, she had learned never to go out into it again.

Nick looked at her and then smiled. He looked back at the school and then smiled at Alice. He looked at the ground and then blinked. He looked up past he trees, the sun was beating down on him. He never knew what it was like to get burned by something that gave others some joy. Flower was almost like a living flower since the sun was mostly her source of power. She almost fed on light engery of course most light holders do. He shrugged to himself and closed his eyes as he walked feeling the warmth of the sunlight.

Alice felt something cold hit her skin. She couldn't feel the heat from the sunlight but she felt this. She looked up and saw the sunlight fading as clouds covered the sky. It was going to rain. She looked disappointed; she was just beginning to enjoy it and now it would be over. She looked back toward Nick and the school. "So much for that..." she said.

Nick looked up and then smiled lightly. "Don't worry we can do this someother time." he said and then walked over. He lightly grabbed her arm and then headed back to the school.

Alice trudged through the wet grass and puddles as it started raining. She sighed as they walked back toward the school.

Nick looked at her and then made the shadows turn into an umbrella. He helped keep her dry and then opened the door for her. He sighed a bit. "Don't worry some other time." he said and then looked down the hall.

"Yeah," she said, smiling a bit. "Another time..." she walked through the door into the cool building. She looked down at her clothes, which had become wet from the splashing puddles despite Nick's efforts. "Well I guess I should go change before I do anything else..." she said. "Thanks for... Today..." she said. She quickly stepped in and kissed him on the cheek, quickly backing off and turning away before he could react. She knew it wasn't much, but she was still a shy girl, after all. She walked down the hall.

Nick blinked and then smiled widely. He chuckled at her and then walked down the hall himself. Maybe he'd get a real kiss out of her some other day. He smiled pretty happy with himself and then headed to get some food, he was starving.

Alice walked into her room and closed the door. She patted Artemis on the head, and looked for something warmer to change into. ~Shorts, shorts, skirt... Dang why did I not bring warmer clothes?!~ she thought. Then again, being a vampire it was kind of... Unnatural, for her to be cold to begin with. She shrugged and threw on one of the pairs of shorts she had with a tee shirt and hoodie. Her stomach grumbled. ~When did I eat last?~ she thought. "I'll worry about that later. Right now I have to get caught back up on training." she scratched Artemis's ears and made sure she had food and water before heading out.

Nick was eating a nice steak burger while walking down the halls. He smiled, he had bacon on it too. He was a happy vampire right now, gotten a kiss on the cheek by a girl and now had a heart stopping lunch. As a vampire it wouldn't really matter.

Alice went to the room dedicated to swordfighting. She hadn't done this for a while, ever since she had injured the trainer. She saw the same trainer across the room helping some other guy and so Alice practiced with a different teacher today. She wasn't going to send this one to the nurse tol, she promised herself.

Nick entered the room and then picked up a sword practicing on a bummy. He smiled at Alice and continued his training. He chuckled to himself he would probably train for a bit then look more into that kiss from earlier.

Alice was so engrossed in training that she didn't even notice Nick come in. She practiced until she had won all five of the matches in a row. ~Not bad for only having done this twice...~ Alice thought. She smiled and thanked the trainer as she returned the sword.

Nick walked over and smiled at Alice. "You didn't give me a chance to say your welcome." He said with a smiled and looked at the trainer and chuckled. "You seem to be getting better alice."

Alice smiled. "Thanks," she said when he complimented her. "It's really fun." she added, obviously talking about swordfighting. The trainer walked away and Alice turned back to Nick. "I'm soo hungry," she said, her stomach grumbling so loudly other people would have to be deaf not to hear it. "Walk with me?" She went and picked up her hoodie that she had set on the floor while she was training, putting it on and motioning for Nick to walk with her.

Nick smiled and then nodded. He walked beside her happily, he glanced at her and then smiled. "Seems you've gotten use to me...I did like that kiss by the way." He said with a bit of a playfulness about his voice. He looked back infront of him and then went quiet. He just walked with her, which was odd considering that she had shown acceptence to him.

"Yeah," she said. She blushed a little, but not as much as usual. Walking with him felt different than it had before, and she could sense he felt like that too. "Is something wrong?" she asked, still walking but looking over at him.

Nick looked at her and smiled at her. "Yes I'm fine...why?" He asked slightly leaning towards her. He looked at the ground and then back at her. He was quite happy to be with her, and a few girls took notice. Nick had not been doing his normal flirting rounds at all. It was lke he wasn't Nick anymore. A few girls looked a bit angry at the two but Nick wasn't paying any attention on them.

"I don't know, you just seemed a bit... Upset about something..." Alice replied. She started to notice a lot of people glaring at them. "What's their problem?" she mumbled aloud to herself.

Nick blinked and then looked around. He glared and then looked at Alice. "Ah blame me I haven't been as flirty with other girls and they took notice, of course I would think you wouldn't mind that, but they seem to be missing my old habbits." He sighed a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back