Hunt for the Full Moon

solarwing123

One Thousand Club
Story: During a time of war. You have been sent to a school intended to train its students to control their abilities and fight for their race. You may find friends or foes along the way to becoming a warrior. Good luck.

Races:

Werewolf

Vampire

Succubus/Incubus

Witch/Warlock

Demon

Character Sheet:

Name:

Race:

Power: (only one please)

Weapon:

Looks:

Personality:

Crush:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

History:

My Character:

Name: Akira Wolf-bane

Race:Werewolf

Power: (only one please) Fire Element

Weapon: Chains

Looks:http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh272/SKULLRAGE/anime boys/anime-guys-anime-guys-5756788-394-5.jpg

Personality: Calm and collected.

Crush:None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:None

History: Was in a accented and can't remember anything about his past except the fact he is a werewolf.

Name: Corsette 'Cora' Marise Van Helt

Race: Vampire

Power: Mind Reading

Weapon: None

Looks:

622862_1296357850734_full.jpg

Personality: Meet her

Crush:

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

History:

:) Thanks! Imma make a guy.

Name: Jarren Lane Cartworth

Race: Vampire

Power: Telekinisis

Weapon: None

Looks:

Alex-pettyfer.jpg

Personality: Meet him

Crush: Akira

Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

History:

Yeahz... ;)

Jarren walked inside the building in a light blue hoodie, jeans, and a t-shirt. He walked over to Akira and smiled "Hey, Kira." he said as he leaned against the wall.

Cora watched Jarren and rolled her light blue eyes. She ran her tongue along her teeth thinking about how thirsty she was.

Okay...Then nevermind the crush thing.

Jarren nodded "So, how's everything been since the accident?" he asked.

Cora walked outside and trailed around campus.

Name: Alicia Irane Killer

Race: werewolf (Can she be a shapeshifter...Normal flower is a keyholder my own creation but if she can't be that I make her shapeshifter.)

Power: she can call what looks like ghost wolves. But they help her fight

Weapon: what is known as a Fire spear, It is a spear but as what looks like a flag below the point of the spear. Not only does this flag help conseal her movements, but when slashed across the air fast enough it sends out flames of fire.

Looks:
th_sword.jpg

Personality: She is tough and also very hard headed. She enjoys a good hunt or tormenting random boys. Inside she is quite heart broken as she was abandoned by her parents and raised with Flower. Taking on much of Flower's personality the shy wolf girl became the most ruff girl you'll ever meet.

Crush: I haven't met anyone.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: I want one but I wouldn't give off that desperation to anyone.

History: She was abandoned by her parents and raised By flower's Parents till they were killed. Flower became her best friend and her sister over time. They found a way to get past the pain and are now fairly normal teens.

Name: Flower Moon

Race: werewolf

Power: She control light, but this light is a bit different as she can grab and burn you. The burn thing is normla light though like a sunburn lol

Weapon: Sword.

Looks:
AnimeGirlSword.jpg

Personality: She is pretty stubborn and spirited. She is not easly broken and is tough to the bone. Anger her and you light end up with every bone in your body broken. She is kind and caring but on the battle field, not most want to go against her. She has a slight fear of men getting close since when she was a child and after her parents were killed she was whipped and beaten by men. On the inside she is a bit flirty but rather not show that side of her because it gives her shame. Good luck trying to get near her and gain trust. Most boys are pushed away.

Crush: no

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: no

History: When she was younger she found Alicia and her parents took alicia in. She had two loving parents and an older sister that she cared much about. She was happy till when she turned 11 on her birthday vampires killed her family. She excaped thanks to her older sister sara, but an arrow ended sara's life. Flower and Alicia were on their own for a while.

Name: Nick and Deathwish

Race: Vampire/demon

Power: Nick has shadow, Deathwish had blood coffon (You'll see what that is later)

Weapon: Both swords
9285a90f3fb3465247e7e5b7164a172a.jpg

Looks: They are twins:

Personality: Nick is a flirt and switches from girl to girl. He is the bad boy type and loves to mess with people. However he has a nice side and is very calm most of the time when he's not having fun. He loves to tick people off (Like flower) Deathwish however isn't like Nick at all, He is rather unrelaxed unlike his brother nick. WHen he's mad he will kill you and he isn't a flirt at all. He doesn't go after girls because they flood to him, his brother nick is the reason he hates girls all over him. It happens alot because they are twins so he isn't looking for a girl.

Crush: For nick? Ha no. Deathwish ha! Never it seems

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Nick has plenty, Deathwish isn't looking for one

History: They had an abusive Father and their mother wasn't very protective, so after running away and growing up on their own they ended up at this school.

Name: Alex Harrow

Race: Werewolf

Power: (only one please) Changing into different types of wolves (gold wolf, fire wolf, silver wolf, ect.)

Weapon: a silver sword with a wolf on the case

Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute anime boy/freestylehonor/Anime/boy_1.jpg?o=12

Personality: funny but may at times be on the edge. he has a good ear and his senses are keen. (very good)

Crush: Let me get to know people... jeez

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: ...really?

History: mystery... he forgot when he was a young boy

Name: Kara Sean Bushy

Race: No race, more like a gift but... She can tell the future, but it hurts her, so i guess its a future teller.

Power: (only one please) her eyes can see far away

Weapon: Bow and Arrow is her main source, but sometimes she uses a sword

Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/cute anime girl/AnimeYume23/Anime Girl/anime.gif?o=76

Personality: she is sweet and energetic. she loves to joke and play around.

Crush: Deathwish

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: had one....

History: she grew up as a fine girl. she always was different. when she was in Middle School she was picked on and always made fun of. she thought she wasnt human. and she was right. she thought that she could read humans mind and was psychic. she couldnt always tell what would happen. as she got older and more wilder, she would get wasted and kidnapped. she ran away from home. she found this place and know has changed.

Sorry that these are out of order, I just copy/pasted from another thread and then added on the info that wasn't already on it >_>

Name: Alice Snow

Age: Unknown but resembles a 16 year old female (this counts, right? She stopped aging at 16 when she was bitten)

Family: None

Crush: None, but crushes easily on both genders (is a romantic). She would never admit she likes someone even if she did, because she tries to avoid getting close to people.

Appearance: Blonde hair, red eyes, looks like a 16 year old girl. She is only 5'0" and can easily fool people with her "cute" appearance. Can be mischievous if aggravated but it usually shy especially around new people.

IMAGE: data.whicdn.com/images/8417911/thing.21063946.l_thumb.jpg (I hope the link works).

Race: Vampire. Can go outside in sunlight either a.) with a parasol/umbrella/source of shade or b.) if ALL skin is covered by clothing. She refuses to drink blood unless her life depends on it or if forced, because she doesn't like taking it from others after having been the cause of death for her own parents.

History: Alice has been alone for years until coming to this place. She killed her own family trying to escape them after they learned she was a vampire (she had been bitten, not born as one) and they had tried to kill her to protect the others in the town. She has traveled alone since then and has learned not to get too close to anyone. (This happened years and years ago, which is why no one knows her age but she has not physically aged since then.) She absolutely refuses to have communication with her master who bit her, but he continually follows her trying to take her away, so she is always moving around to try to escape him.

Power: Normal vampire power I would assume, but I mean flying if you're one of those people who says vampires can't fly :P lol so she can.

Weapon: No real "weapon" because she doesn't like to fight, but the parasol she carries to shade herself from the sun could be used in extreme situations as defense.

Flower and Alicia were side by side as they walked on. Flower was was having trouble walki ng because she got into a fight. Her ankle was killing her, but still she refused to look weak at all. She gave a growl to a conserned Alicia and then kept walking. She sighed and then looked at a now angry alicia. "Oh come on, Nick had it coming!" Alicia rolled her eyes at Flower's words feeling as if it was useless for her to get in the fight and hurt herself. Nick was never going to stop being a pervert. Flower sighed and then stopped looking at her anckle. "It's just a sprain believe me." Flower added knowing Alicia was pretty ticked off at her. She looked down the halls real quick incase he had followed them.

(kk thanks! xD )

Alice closed her parasol as she entered the school. It turned from black back to its' original baby blue, showing that the suns rays were no longer a threat. She looked around, taking in her surroundings before quietly walking down the hall. She didn't know where she was going, but didn't want to stand out by asking someone where she was supposed to go. Her pale red eyes, so light from her refusal to drink and slowly losing even more luster, searched the halls for a sign of where she should be.

On his way to the gym Akira see two girls down the hall. He walks up to them. "Hello I am Akira Wolf-bane." he said holding out his hand. He couldn't remember who they were or even if he knew them from before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back