Hunt for the Full Moon

Alice's cheeks blushed red. Her first day and she was already pissing other people off... She backed away, turned around, and left quietly.

Nick showed his fangs and hissed loudly at her. "Fine....just trying to help....but fine go limp yourself away." He said getting up and he and his brother looked at the girl she yelled at and walked over. Nick smirked, he was only nice because he wanted to flirt. "Hey you ok?" He asked.

Cora walked out and her eyes darkened again when she heard the boy. He was flirting with her while she was hurt? A poor choice. She nodded curtly and continued walking.

Alice turned to see who was talking to her, her face still pink from embarrasment. "I'm okay." she said, averting her gaze. She didn't want people to see her emotional side. "I'm just... I'm fine, thanks." She put on a small, fake smile as an attempt at convincing them.

Nick blinked and then sighed. "You can't fool me." He said and stepped closer. "She was just mad because she was in pain, you shouldn't take is personaly." He said and rubbed the back of his head staring at her. He tried to make eye contact. He smiled charmingly.

Character Sheet:

Name: Aeon

Race: Warlock

Power: Time Contol

Weapon: The Timeblade; a dual-sword with a minuteblade (long) an hourblade (short) and a clockface with hours I-XIII (not a typo, I do mean 13)

Looks:
Aeon_Wallpaper_Edit_by_kironohasama.jpg

Personality: Apethetic, depening on who you are, I'm wise, or a wiseass

Crush: None

Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None

History: When Gallahad sent the time reaper back 10,000 years to try to claim Dracula's immortality, I gathered the 13 soul keys with the help of a hero. The keys opened the door out of the Time Rift to the time reaper. The door would bid only one of us entry, so the hero went on. I stayed in the Time rift until I was needed again.

Cora walked out of the gym and immediately went to her room. She sat on the bed and fixed her toe to where it was at a natural angle and wrapped it in ace bandage. She got up and went back to the gym She took and deep breath and continued beating the crap out of the dummy. Her eyes flashed between blue and red. A mix of calm and anger.

Alice blushed more. ~Don't do that~ she thought. ~You can't get close to anyone, even if they seem nice.~ But for once she ignored her thoughts and gave him an actual smile. "Yeah," she said. "You're probably right.... U-uhm, I'm Alice, by the way..."

Nick smiled and nodded. "I'm nick." He said and held out his hand to her. "Nice to meet you." He said and stepped even closer. He looked at his brother and then chuckled. "And that's my twin brother Deathwish." He smiled at her and then waited for her to shake his hand.

She shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you both." She smiled sweetly. She could tell Nick's personality just by looking at him. He seemed like the kind of person who just wanted to flirt with every girl he sees, and she was disappointed that the first person to have a conversation with her most likely wouldn't stay around long. At least he was being nice for now. She sighed and her smile fell a little as she thought about it, but not noticeably so.

Nick smiled and then looked at his brother. His brother shrugged. He looked back at the girl. "So you new here?" He asked and then leaned against a wall looking at her. He did plan on talking to her for a bit. He wondered what tricks he could use. He kept his smile on as he looked straight at her.

"Yeah." she said shyly. "I just got here today." She noticed how close he had gotten, and casually took a step back, pretending she was looking around the room. "I was just arriving when I heard the noise from this room. I don't really know what I'm supposed to do here. All they told me was that I should 'train'..." she sighed. "Not terribly helpful... How long have you been here?"

Nick shrugged and then looked at her smiling. "A few days. This is a fighting school, so you train to fight and become warriors." He said and then rubbed his head. "Nothing much about it really." He added and then looked at his brother, he was silent as ever

Alice wondered why Nick kept glancing at his brother, but kept the thought to herself. ~I'm not much of a warrior...~ Then, she realized she had stupidly mumbled that aloud rather than thinking it. She hoped no one had noticed. She nervously started playing with her hair, blushing again. "Sorry if I'm bothering you..." she said quietly.

Nick blinked and then rubbed his head. "Not at all." He said smiling even brightened. He got closer to her again. "WHy would you bother me? I'm the one who came up to you to talk." He said and then backed off alittle bit to give her breathing room. He bacxked off even more seeing his brother give him a stare.

"Yeah." She'd forgotten that. She watched, confused, as he moved closer to her and then backed off. She suddenly grew self-consious. Did she smell funny? She saw him glance at his twin again when he backed off even more. She looked between the two of them, wondering how they could practically read each others' minds, and what they would be saying. She'd never been close enough to anyone to be able to tell what they were thinking just by looking at them, and even after becoming a vampire, she still hadn't been gifted with that talent. She rubbed her neck, the scars from that time still clearly visible but hidden by her long blonde hair.

Nick looked at her and caught a glimps of her scars. He blinked and stepped closer to her. "I'm sorry if I seem rude....but what are those scars on your neck?" He asked and then looked at her neck. He blinked and looked up at her face. He smiled thinking she was cute. He would have to hold himself though. He thought all the girls here were cute. Nothing new if he flirted with this girl.

"Oh, that?" She pulled her hair back just far enough to show the scar from where she had been bitten. "I'm... A vampire... I mean, that's probably totally obvious..." she tried to explain without making herself look like an idiot. "That's just where I was bitten. The scars haven't completely faded yet." Her pale red eyes met his while she told him this. "I wasn't born as a vampire, I was bitten and made into one..."

Nick blinked and as she looked at him. He smiled and showed her his fangs. "Born as a vampire, never turned anyone into a vampire before, I'm part demon so I don't need to rely on blood to much." He said and then put an arm on the wall behind her by her face. He looked at her. "Hope you don't have any bad feelings about vampires." He said looking at her eyes. He let his hair fall slightly over his own eyes. "You are very pretty, i'd hate to have you unconfortable with me."

She blushed. "Not towards all of them... Just the one..." she replied, obviously talking about the one who had turned her. She didn't mention that she didn't drink blood either. But that wasn't because she didn't have to; it was because she refused to. She didn't want to be like the one who turned her. He was the one that had made everyone she loved turn against her. And even after she left her own town, her family killed by her own hand out of her fear, He'd been practically hunting her since that night, and she had no idea why. It was the reason she never stayed in one place for too long. She would never take someone else's blood willingly, even if it killed her. Her eyes reflected that it had been a very long time, as they gradually faded the longer she went without blood.

Nick put his other arm on the wall behind her, trapping her. He smiled and nodded. "Good." He said not yet moving in. He wanted her to get use to this first. If he rushed things she might freak out even more. Deathwish glared. He ignored his brother. "I see, I'm sorry about that." He said quietly.

Alice saw him move his other arm up, and her smile dropped. Did he think she was this easy? Maybe she was coming off as being that way. Not trying to seem rude, she changed her tone a little, trying to distract him from whatever thing he thought he was about to do. "Guess I should go 'train'..." She said. She started to move to one side, so that she would be able to duck under his arm and go around him.

Nick chuckles and then looked at her. "Aw...isn't working huh?" He frowned and then looked down. He didn't move his arms though. He moved his face closer to hers. "You sure you have to go? I mean it was nice talking to you...but if you have to go I won't stop you." He said and then slowly let his arms fall, he didn't move his face though. "Well see you later then." He said with a charming smile.

Alice's face turned slightly less pink than it had been before and she sighed. "Um, see you later then." She looked away quickly before picking up the things she hadn't even noticed dropping. She didn't know where she was going to go, but she just needed to get him out of her mind. ~Oh, man...~ She thought ~I like him...~ She walked down the hallway, passing a few other people but not really noticing. "Stupid, stupid..." She said to herself. He quite obviously had more... interesting things in mind. He probably didn't even LIKE her, he was just putting on the same show he did for any other girl. How could she let her guard down like that? She looked outside and saw that it was already night. She could see the bright moon far out in the distance. She quickly pushed open a window, setting her parasol down near the ledge since she wouldn't need it in the moonlight. ~No one will bother it...~ she thought as she got up on the ledge. She looked up to where she wanted to go, and her body lifted off the ground, floating up to a ledge that was just big enough to lie down on with some space left over. She laid down on her back and stared up at the sky, totally relaxed, and before she knew it she had curled up and fallen asleep.

Nick put his hands into his pockets and chuckled. "Aw...I really wanted to kiss her. Oh well, Hungry deathwish?" He asked as they both walked out to get something to eat. They both laugh about the girl Nick just flirted with. Deathwish shook his head mummbling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back