Hunt for the Full Moon

Nick shrugs. "I won't know till tomorrow...He's a bit of a hard book to read. If i'm gone to long he will get worried." He said looking back at her. He blinked playing something out in his mind. He looked back infront of him as he headed for the door to lead outside.

Alice followed Nick outside. They turned down the road that would lead to the edge of the town then back to the school. "I had fun tonight." She said with a smile.

Nick nodded and then smiled at her. "Me too." He said and then looked up. "I'm gald you did too." He said looking back at her. He looked at the ground then as they walked.

(Well Alice said hello....Yang started a thunder storm and Flower went to check it out and he asked if Yin gave her a crystal and how big it was and Flower showed him the crystal. Um Nick and Alice just came back from a movie and you need to accept Sage and her two characters.)

When they got back to the school, all the rooms were dark. "Guess we were out later than I thought." Alice said. "I'm surprised the mall was even open so late." She opened the front door to the building. Usually she would just go up to her window, but it was locked since she knew she wouldn't be back for awhile.

(Yes. I didn't do anything with Alicia I was waiting for you.)

--- Merged Double Post ---

Nick nodded and then smiled at her. "I see." He said and entered the school. He looked around quickly.

Nick looked at her and smiled. "Deathwish." He answered simply and then looked at her. "Shall I take you back to your room now?" He asked.

She wondered why he was so nervous about Deathwish, but followed him down the hall and up the stairs to where her room was anyway. She stopped outside the door and dug for her room key. When she found it, she looked back up at Nick. "Thanks," she said, smiling. "It was fun tonight." She waited.

Nick smiled and nodded. "Yes it was." He said grabbing her chin and then leaned in to kiss her. He waited however for her to react incase she didn't want to. He wouldn't force her at all. He smiled looking at her. (Yep, same old nick....)

Alice jumped when he moved, not expecting him to reach up so quickly. He paused a few inches away from her face. She waited a minute but then leaned in to kiss him.

Nick chuckled and then kissed her. He closed his eyes and then leaned toward her more. THis was a different kind of kiss then nick normal presents. This was a real kiss, he ment it. Instead of faking affection this one had really affection for Alice.

Alice closed her eyes, smiling a bit under the kiss and leaning in more. She hoped she wasn't awkward. If she was, he at least couldn't tell she had never kissed anyone before.

Nick kept the kiss going. He put his arms gently around her. He didn't really want to pull back but he did anyways. He smiled at her and then sighed happily. "Well now that completes my list for today." He said jokingly laughing a bit. He looked at her and still having his arms around her. "So tomorrow shall we finish that daylight walk?" he asked.

Alice leaned in closer to him when he put his arms around her. When he pulled away she smiled and blushed a little. "That would be... Nice." she said. "I'll meet up with you after my morning class, okay?"

Nick nods and smiles at her. He chuckles at her blush. "You know, you're so cute when you blush." He chuckles and then looked at her, then slowly released his arms around her rather hesitently.

"Don't talk about it!" Alice said. Talking about it made her blush even more. He let go of her and she smiled. "Good night." she said. She turned around and unlocked her door.

Nick chuckled and laughed. "Aw.." He laughed and then patted her on the hand. "Goodnight alice." He said and then looked down the hall before walking away.

Alice opened the door and felt something fuzzy on her legs. "Hi, Artemis." she said as she turned on the light. She closed the door and changed clothes before sitting down to read for a few minutes.

he sighs and hands her back the crystal "he never did want to do it like our mother showed us" he does the same thing Yin did before but with a hand under his fist "frost lace" he whispers almost inaudible when he opens his hand a lacy necklace made of white ice is shimmering on his palm. he takes back the crystal and puts it on the end letting it hover suspended by....nothing (( xD ))

Flower blinked at them looked at it amazed. She hadn't seen anything like this before. She smiled, it was purfectly lovly to her. She smiled at Yang and then looked at the necklace.

Flower smiled and gently took it putting it on. "Thanks..." She looked at him and then blinked. Why would he not look at her? She looked behind her and then back at him. "So...I don't think you've told me your name yet? I'm Flower." She said holding out her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back