• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangland 2025

Johnathan let out a heavy sigh after Joseph left. He hated to tell him that there wasn't anything they could do to get his dad to spend more time with them, but it was the truth. Right now, between the Black Sun and dealing with La Desierta Vincent just didn't seem to have the time. Hopefully that changed soon though. The boys seemed so upset that their father couldn't spend time with them. (@DrTrollinski )

Fifteen minutes later, Joseph wandered back down the stairs, dressed in some clean PJ's and looking squeaky clean. He wandered past the kitchen and went to sit in the living room by himself - he still looked and felt a little sore about his father, but he still loved him nonetheless. Oh well, he'd get over it eventually. He flicked on the TV and tucked himself up on the couch. (@Axel1313)

(@Axel1313)

Once the kitchen was scrubbed spotless Johnathan joined Joseph in the living room. An exhausted sigh escaping him as he took a seat in an old chair across from the couch. He could tell Joseph was still upset, but there was nothing he could really do about that.(@DrTrollinski )

".. Johnathan..." He sighed a little and then went down on his side, his head rested on the armrest of the couch. ".. Has--.. Has my dad ever done anything bad, because--.. You know, The Black Sun aren't... They're not really the good guys, you know?" He said, gulping a little. (@Axel1313)

It took Johnathan quite a while to answer his question. He didn't want to tell him the truth, yet he knew that Joseph would most likely be able to tell if he was lying. Seeing as he seemed to know a lot about the Black Sun already. "So far, from what I can tell. He's only done what's right." (@DrTrollinski )

He didn't say anything. ".. Can you come and sit over here with me?" He asked. ".. Just 'cause... Y'know... It'd be easier to talk." He muttered, a little shamefully as he looked down at the arm of the couch and sighed. That isn't the reason he wanted him there, but he wasn't going to say what the real reason was. (@Axel1313)

"Sure." With a slight groan of effort he got up and moved over to the couch. Taking the cushion by the other arm rest. He thought it was easy enough to talk where he was before, but oh well.(@DrTrollinski )

Joseph sat back up once he sat next to him. ".. Johnathan... What were things like for you as a kid? Like... What was your family like?" He asked, looking at him for a few moments while he spoke, but then looked back at the TV. (@Axel1313)

"They were pretty good. We had a nice big house on the richer side of town. Always had what we needed and more... My dad took care of me good enough. At least for most of my life he did. Overall, I can't complain." He scratched the back of his head and stared at the television.(@DrTrollinski )

Joseph said nothing for a moment, but then he set his head down on Johnathan's shoulder and sighed gently. ".. Nice." He choked out eventually. ".. Any brothers or sisters?" He asked quietly. (@Axel1313)

"Nope.... I was a single child...." He kept his eyes focused on the television. "It was uh.....it was really just me and my dad. I have no idea who any of my other relatives are." (@DrTrollinski )

"Fair enough." He sighed a little once again and looked off at the TV again, his eyes soft and glistening in the slightest. "What do you think of my dad, Johnathan...?" He asked after a few moments. (@Axel1313)

"I think he's a great man. He can be a little tough and intimidating at times, but he's been real kind to me and helping me out. Which I really appreciate. Shows that he's got real good character." (@DrTrollinski )

"Yeah." Joseph replied simply. "He tells me that his job's at the vineyard, but I don't think he's telling the truth." He sighed and shrugged. (@Axel1313)

"It is." At least this was easier to lie to him about. They did technically conduct business at the vineyard. "That place keeps him a lot busier than you'd think." (@DrTrollinski )

"Yeah, but I don't think The Black Sun are interested in growing grapes, are they?" He gave a sad laugh as he leaned against him a little more. "Those guys are never good news..." He added. (@Axel1313)

"They could be interested in the profits from it. Wanting to make a deal to get a cut of the y'know?" He shrugged. "I've only heard of them through rumors and what you've told me, but yeah. They do sound like trouble." (@DrTrollinski )

"Yes, a party sounds excellent fun and all, but what would be our sxcuse to having one, and inviting him and his children?" Rick asked his brother. The idea was most definately there, just not a way to execute it.

(@DrTrollinski. No alerts...)

He bowed his head and started crying unexpectedly. His face was hidden, but his eyes were wet and half-closed while he started sobbing. A lot of emotion brought that on, but... It was hard to determine which one was the strongest there. (@Axel1313)

--

".. Just a social occasion. A way to return the favor for him looking after the boys, hm?" Nick replied, kicking his foot up onto his knee while looking at Rick - A formal dinner wouldn't hurt at all, surely. (@Beowulf)

"Hey, whoa...what's the matter." His face immediately turned to a frown as soon as Joseph started crying. "Are you okay? I didn't upset you somehow did I?"(@DrTrollinski )

".. N-N-No..." He sobbed, he turned and put his face into Johnathan's side, hugging him. ".. I--.. I'm scared 'cause--.. because The Black Sun are bad, and--.. and they've come to see my dad, and--.. and they're gonna' hurt me because--.. because I've been researchin' conspiracies on them--.." He then broke out into a slighter louder and longer cry, his arms tightly locked around Johnathan's body. ".. I'm scared--.. I'm scared, John... I--.. I don't want my dad to get hurt, too..." He sniffled. (@Axel1313)

"Hey now...it's alright." Johnathan wrapped his arms around the sobbing boy. Patting his back gently to try and get him to calm down. "They won't hurt you or your dad. You haven't done anything wrong. Besides, for being in a gang with a bad wrap, they seemed like nice guys when they visited didn't they?"(@DrTrollinski )

".. I--.. I guess, but--.." He kept sobbing for a few moments more. As smart and mature as he may have seemed, he was still just a kid. This had clearly been playing at him for quite some time now. ".. They might be nice, but--.. But it's a trick!" He sobbed. ".. They're nice so that--.. that you trust them, and--.. and then they come and kill you!" He bawled. (@Axel1313)

"Come on now, they wouldn't just come and kill you for no good reason." He continued to comfort him. "You were just a little curious, what's the harm in that huh? And they were real nice to your father, didn't sound like there was any bad blood between them. Right now you're just over thinking things and makin' yourself worry too much." (@DrTrollinski )

He sniffled continuously, occasionally letting out a sob. ".. Can--.. Can I get my blanket and pillow and--.. and stay down here? Please?" He begged, clinging onto him tightly. (@Axel1313)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back