Cirque de Monstres (1941) first edition

But, I don't have candy! Had a show so All Hallows' Eve fun was not had by me. It is raining (California needs it) so I guess that is my treat cause I love sitting on my porch and just listening to the rain!

Had a show? Also

*puts on sexy secretary outfit that was clearly meant for women despite me being male I somehow pull it off* miss Luna, the investigators? *looks up from clipboard with half rimmed glasses.*

The RP is getting too serious. Me in a miniskirt will surely lighten the mood

I know! I did tag them in a post I think Vyorjk's character is on his way to the cirque. Sammy is sound asleep at her apartment and thatguy has not responded to it. Maybe waiting for the time skip.

*scribbles on clipboard* good, good. I'll make a note of that. What show are you referring to

*scribbles down, looks up through glasses,* Were you well rehearsed Miss Luna? Was your costume adequate?

Oh no, not a demon. No, but something different. She could be considered a demon later on, but there is a way. But no spoilers.

Interpol: sorry did you say nephilim? All I heard was potential threat to a fragile balance

Now I'm eager too!!!

(Sorry for any delays tonight. It is quickly approaching my birthday and we're celebrating it tonight because I have to go back to the dorms tomorrow.)

6f93041d5476ffd0de4162fc9fcdec70.jpg

May be slow responding due to booze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back