Cirque de Monstres (1941) first edition

Sorry for the laziness in the last post I just could not get myself to type up the 2 paragraph speech I had envisioned in my mind. I'm very tired the orientations went till 6:30 instead of 3:30........

So the earthquake. As some of you know I live in Northern California and there was a 6.1 magnitude earthquake that hit this morning. Not only do I have friends but also have those friends families that were effected by the earthquake

c42a410ab5b55f62d0273928b87661a8.jpg
f5c562e94fb01ab5486b9e54a8fecf3d.jpg

My friends apartment. He is fine.

I have been helping with the cleanup and will be unable to post until tomorrow. I am sorry but, this earthquake was very bad!

Just checking. Didn't want to sound stupid. xD  
Melodeeeeee! (Yes i know your name is spelled with a y not an e, but you get my point) Is Fiona going to reply to Azalia?

Was reading my Paul/Nora long post and I cannot create a truly evil character for the life of me. No really, Paul is all really worried about Nora and its really how he is around her. He cannot stand the thought of anything happening to her. Its like when I played Israel Hands in Treasure Island, she was supposed to be a ruthless drunk pirate but, I had this sap story for her. She had a brother that she didn't know about (abandoned by her parents since they could not afford to take care of her and her brother.) and she met him while working on his ship. The crew declared mutiny and she tried to protect him only to have him killed by the crew. She was so upset that she started drinking, a lot. This didn't change the fact that she missed him, she started talking to her flask like it was her brother. In her drunken mind he was still alive.

Anyways, I have been thinking about why, why he really cares about Nora like he does.

Paul's parents were demons, he was born in the human realm. His parents didn't really care for him, so he was quite lonely especially since there were not a lot of other demon children in the human realm. So when he was 7 he decided to summon another demon (Nora). When he summoned her he had to sacrifice something so he sacrificed most of his kindness and compassion (which adult Paul lacks) so this is why she is very nice. (She is timid and shy since she only knew Paul for so long.) When he finally summoned her she appeared as an 18 year old. She assumed the job as his nanny, and was the only person for most of his life to actually care about him. So this is why he really cares about her also, why he lacks kindness and compassion. Well he has some, he only shows it around Nora. (might develop more as the rp goes on. don't worry I won't make it a focus. It will be a total sub plot I play out between myself not on the rp.)

I am such a sap.

I feel dumb. I didn't want to make it all about Fiona, really I didn't. I'm glad you made that known now before she went after the ringmaster. :P too much drama if that happened. Thank you.

Oh no there can be drama! And while Paul may love Nora since she is a Succubus she doesn't want to hurt Paul so she doesn't really love Paul in a romantic way. She sees him as her boss or Master . She just happens to very close to him. A little flirting from your character might change her mind! Or maybe not! It would actually make a good side plot. I just mentioned the whole not going to be the main focus thing because they are my two characters and I was talking about their relationship. Since I am the creator of this RP I don't want others to feel like I'm making this RP about the private conversations between Nora and Paul. Since I am basically talking to myself. It's more fun to have other people involved ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to stop spending long periods of time on YouTube at late hours of the night. I just came across this

[media]

[/media]
Ya...going to bed now.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back