Cirque de Monstres (1941) first edition

Oh yeah, I was down in the valley getting lunch and there were all these people pointing at half dome and my friend was like.

"Holy s**t Yosemite is on fire!"

And we belined up to glacier point and we saw just so much smoke and fire. I just hope they get the people stuck on half dome down before dark!

I smell the work of a certain fire setting demon...

But in all seriousness, I hope they do too! That has to be terrifying being stuck there right now! 
Just curious, but what should we skip to once we reach the time skip point?

Don't know. The circus is packing up to move on? That way Connor cwn keep up with them and introduce himself.

All the people are down from half dome (I worked at Yosemite for a year and we are prepared for anything, even the zombie apocalypse. The plan? Climb half dome in event of zombies.) so they got them down and used the mule train trail to get them to the valley! Also time skip soon......I just checked into a hotel for the night and I am waiting for the desk guy to give me the internet code.

As for what occurs during the time skip: they cannot move due to the investigators. So basically it will skip to a few hours before performances. So the investigators can make revelations and what not.

Also I made this since @Axel1313 gave me the idea.
39a865574e402e968d57a3f86046d880.jpg

2hours no net and clear-ish skies...For as much as they make us pay to go here....the wifi should not be this crappy...

And it the worst on sunny days too! These schools really should get it fixed...especially college. Most of our stuff is online...

Look what one of the people I am tutoring gave me as a thank you for helping them ace their first college test
299a2a4007dacc82790063c4a8503669.jpg

And my roommate brought home sparkling wine....looks like another episode of drunk rping with Luna

x3 Oh yay! Looks like you're going to have quite the night Luna. Probably going to join you in that too...not from getting drunk, but due to being super sleepy...I have been told that lack of sleep makes me act like I'm drunk.

and crap! Good thing I left it so it doesn't say what he's looking at quite yet.

Hahahaha okay I am fixing mine because reasons.... Also do not worry the ravens wood is for another night. I tend to save wine for fancy occasions. Like midterms or finals week

haha! no I tend to save the heavy stuff for when I am really stressed out. An I don't drink wine that often, I prefer Guinness as my usual poison.

Pfft...I think I should join Paul's circus as the amazing invisible woman...I was in the tiniest room on the floor making microwaving mac and cheese..people were rowdy in the hall right outside the room, one even got shut in there with me. Yet not so much as a glance from anyone or hello or wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back