Cirque de Monstres (1941) first edition

Alright, I haven't been on this rp in a loooong time. Still have the threads watched however. So, can I make yet another character? Or should I try to get the troll back going/Connor reappearing.

Well.........uh.....shoot man. A lot I mean A LOT has happened since you last post. To give you the low down on what's going on right now: Paul, Ignis, and Nanami are all Interpol with John and Harper. Paul cut ties with Nora who is stuck in the inferno thanks to her fiancé Romoan and her parents. Romoan who is actually Ignis's father tried to kill him and Nora saved him by turning Ignis into a full demon. So now Paul is going to marry Ignis and Nanami. Ignis and Paul are trying to figure out how get Nora back. That's just the last few pages

I can figure it out as I go along. Connor was never part of the circus in the first place, so he could care less about everything.

Anyone be offended if I wrote an ending to this? It's the ending I came up with a whIle back, one last post to close everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back