• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy By the Gods, Mortals and all that's in between!

((Yayy! Hehe))

((Alas, I fear I must soon bed myself, so I shall make this post my last))

Ferrak walked out of the castle doors and dispersed in a cloud of mist, re-appearing once more in his Halls. He danced around his Bearer's, thinking to himself of how he would accommodate a young man in these parts, and of candied apples, the thought of them had plunged themselves deep into his mind and stuck there, just like the sweetness stuck to the apple.

He picked out a few books of old kings and queens who had ruled throughout the ages, and placed them on his throne, a slightly more serious expression coming over him.

"I think it's about time I visited my old friend.." He thought out loud, "Yes..I fear she will soon start to get antsy if she is kept down there for much longer." He thought back to a long time ago, before he went into hibernation, to one of his first creations. One that'd been around for a long time now. The guardian of his realm, slumbering deep down below. Wilhelmina.

Inigs to vyork" your going to one day have to fight your own battles"

Inigs vortexing back to his relm walked back down to the core to finish the sword the armor was completed before he left. " oh Flamebane what are we going to do?"

Flamebane curled up on the floor like some pet dog and wagged his tall he fell asleep and snored.

Ferrak walked and walked in the same direction, he wouldn't dare dishonour his most favoured creation by flying to her location. He soon came to a large mountainous region of his domain, one mountain's peak standing slightly higher than the rest. He walked through a small canyon created by two of the smaller mountains before finding himself in a large, flat, circular area, almost completely smooth, save for some large scores that were in certain areas.

In front of him, a gaping, cavernous hole was carved into the largest mountain, darkness eating away at the edges. He walked into the cave, a bright light green glow shining from his eyes, illuminating his path.

A mere few minutes passed before he entered a larger area, the roof of the cave disappearing into darkness, the wall to his left doing the same. His decent had begun.

I awake in my bed and stand up stretching my wings then getting my clothed on; light chainmail and leather boots; then walked down the stairs to the smell of cooked turkey and steer. I walked into the dining room and saw everyone including Vern eating and drinking, they all were silent when I walked in. I pick up a tankard and said "let's have a good feast before our journey!" Then they all cheer and I down a tankard of ale.

The wounded man had been healing in Avonch's domain for a few days, fully healed but still unconscious. The man's armor had been repaired and strengthened to about 100 times that of and armor crafted by mortal or immortal hands. His blade remained what it was before, Avonch was not one to change such art from a bygone age. If the man remained unconscious he would awaken in the inn of the village he was protecting, if he woke up he would only get a glimpse of the place he was now in before he found himself in the bed at the inn. @Uncle ShortyB

The leader of the other-creatures had set up a base on a remote barren planet near a binary system. It had an extensive network of undercover agents in all corners of the universe just waiting for one of the six to appear so that the next step of their plan could take place. If they found Avonch it would be a bit of a problem for them, but they had contingency plans for even that. It was only a matter of time.

Addarra grasped the pendant as she heard the voice of Dominic float through. His invitation was well received and into shadow she disappeared reappearing in front of Dominic and all those he had gathered at the newly refurbished castle. Her dress was now black with nice silver embroidery. She wore a tiara of gold with rubies and diamonds inlaid in it. "It would be my pleasure Dominic," She said to him with a smile. She looked around the room and was a bit displeased by the kinds of vampires he had assembled so far. She wished for the elegance of the older vampire clans, their Kings and Queens and their dresses. But for now this would have to do.

gothic_ball_gown_wedding_dress_and_bolero_jacket_7148.jpg

OOC: Oh I'm going to shower really quick so I will be back in maybe 20 minutes to resume the RP. I have to wash out some of the extra hair dye I put in today.

I'm Back!

Ferrak strode down the rocky walkway, complete silence surrounding him, his eyes boring through the darkness like a knife through butter. Soon, he happened upon a noise quietly echoing in the air, almost like a breath, that got ever so slightly louder as he walked down the pathway.

He smiled as he looked to his left, a large, purplish, jagged rock stuck out of the black ground, accents of purple covering the otherwise dark floor of the tremendously sized cavern. He dared not step off the rocky pathway and onto the dark material, but looked over behind the jagged rock, viewing another just like it, also purched upon the dark ground. The walkway led him down for quite a distance before he stopped in front of a large, boulder like mass of the black, purple accented material. Two large holes etched into it, blowing warm air into his face.

"Hello, Gorgeous." He grinned.

"Well by all means take a seat mylady." I say as I sit and serve some meat for the goddess. I eat some steer and take a drink of ale as I ask" ale mylady?

Addarra had to every instinct of manners to keep the repulsion on her face from showing. She was deeply honored to be there, in the feast with Dominic and his underlings but he food choice was rather poor. She looked at the venison that had been served to her most graciously by Dominic and began eating delicately. He offered some ale, and she looked and smelled. "Might as well, I haven't had any ale in a long time. I typically prefer wine, but seeing that you all," she said motioning to the others present, "rather enjoy it, I shall," She said before taking a large sip, coughing after she choked it down. It was bitter but soon a sweet honey aftertaste filled her mouth. She really enjoyed the taste, but remembered for the future to not take such a large first sip.

Ruprecht jolted awake, trying to figure out where he was. It appeared he was in the necropolis under Lantknecht, but altered somewhat; there was a plain stone chair in the center of a meeting hall with another, slightly more ornate chair that reminded him of the one in his father's tomb offset from the seat. Before he could get a good look at his surroundings, however, he found himself in a bed at the inn of the village at the foothils of Lantknecht. One of the owner's daughters who happened to be cleaning the room turned to him, and simply began to scream. "You're dead! You were killed by the hydra, and the corpse completely obliterated!" She howled, sprinting for the door and managing to run full-tilt into the wall next to it. "Ma'am, you need to calm down! I don't know what happened, all I know is that I was fighting the hydra one minute and the next I was flat on the ground somewhere else. Then I woke up, and now I'm here. You need to calm down!" Ruprecht said soothingly, rising from the bed and absently flexing to see how badly his armor was damaged. He quickly fell silent, however, once the damage he was expecting to be there failed to appear. "Uh, ma'am, you need to go get whoever saw where I was supposedly obliterated first and bring them here. I've got... questions."

Scarcely an hour later, the mayor of the village entered the room of the inn cautiously so as to avoid drawing the attention of the returned Champion of the Lantknecht, who was too busy removing his chestplate and staring at the other pieces of armor scattered on the bed to notice. "Ruprecht, sir. I'm the one who found the spot on the farm. I went to go take tally on the livestock and, while we're about an entire farm's worth of cattle short, we were also short one, uh, you. Did you just flee? I-I don't mean to offend you, sir. We just didn't see any sort of body and we had to assume the worst. My apologies sir, I will send word up to the elders right away. Johnny! Get your ass up that mountain and tell the elders Ruprecht has risen from the dead! Tell them to send a cart down post-haste!" The mayor yelled at a small, nervous looking boy who nearly made it a full step before Ruprecht intervened. "Tell them to stay in their chambers, and keep the cart up as well. I'm going to get to the bottom of whoever, or whatever, repaired my armor and intervened in my death. Then I'm going to find that hydra, and I am going to gather its heads to decorate my tomb. Now, I need you to keep this whole situation as under wraps as you can. Not a soul can know outside of this room what we find on this farm. Are we clear, mayor... Vilkas, wasn't it? You'll take this to your grave, I trust?" Vilkas nodded quickly, giving Ruprecht a nervous once-over before apparently assuming the worst and nodding again much faster. "Good. Now, let's go see this farm, Vilkas. I'm certain we'll get some sort of clue, even if it's at least to where this hydra fled to once it thought I was no longer going to be a problem." Ruprecht chuckled and began strapping his armor back into place, and setting off towards the door of the inn once he had returned all of it to its proper place on his body.

I smile honored and graced by the presence of the goddess, for it raises our morale for soon coming battles. "This may not be the best meal but it will be the last time we get a large meal until we get back and for some this will be there last meal so I am happy to enjoy it with them while they can enjoy it as well." I say drinking some ale and taking a bite of steer

Addarra was pleased by Dominic's devotion to his underlings. He had the makings of a good leader, though she wondered if they each individually mattered to him or if they were just a means to an end. "And that brings me to my next question," The Goddess said taking a sip of her ale and then a small bite of venison before continuing. "Have you decided which side you will support in the coming fight? Or will you just eliminate both?" She inquired referencing his coming choice of whether to gain some wealthy vampire kin as allies and vassals or if he would kill them take their wealth and negotiate with a clan of werewolves that inhabited the area near those vampires. His choice would have consequences either way. Some good and some bad. She hoped he would kill the vampires for they would never willingly support his claim as king and in the long run cause treachery and schisms in his fragile alliances. The werewolves on the other hand could be negotiated. If those vampires were killed and their lands given to them they would not only be in his debt but would willingly align themselves with him.

"Well if the vampires are wealthy I can take out the werewolves and befriend them so instead of killing them and taking there wealth I can befriend them and own there wealth and gain more vampire subjects so its a winning situation." I say smiling as Vern informs the that the troops were ready to march

Addarra frowned, displeased by the choice. "I would advise against that. These are not vampire marauders. These are Vampire Aristocrats, people who have a stronger blood claim on the throne than you. Keeping them would be ill advised, they will do nothing but plot against you. Werewolves are loyal people, people who may hate you and your kin but do them a favor and grant them that land and they will be steadfast allies and loyal to none but you. With the those vampire's out of the way you would have an even stronger claim to the throne. Do as you wish but that is my advice." Addarra said seeing that the feast was coming to a close.

Vyork watched as Ignis disappeared then shook his massive head. "What does he mean fight my own battles? I cannot fight another dragon." He walked back towards the door then up onto an overlook where he saw the town of Harrowford. The ash that blanketed the town had disappeared. Vyork lifted his head into the air and looked around for the one who had cleared the ash. Seeing nobody, Vyork leaped off the overlook and flew into Harrowford and then began to search the entire town. He let out a loud roar to alert anyone nearby of his presence. (Sorry for the short post...)

Dominic thought of the goddess advice and though of it to be very helpful and he would most likely take her advice for he did not want a betrayal on his hands so he said "You are correct mylady, I shall take your advice and defeat the aristocrats and take there wealth along with the werewolves as our friends we will end a feud and get money to help build the kingdom walls along with the village, but one question is, should we kill all of the aristocrats if leave some to join but take there wealth and power?" I ask the godess

She was pleased that Dominic was going to head her advice. As she thought about his question she realized that Vampires rarely forgave such treacherous acts as he was about to commit. "Kill them all, or you may still have traitors. As for the werewolves, only approach them once you have dealt with the vampires and leave the carnage of the battle for the werewolves to see so that they will believe you." She said amused by the turn of events. He would need workers, the likes of which would be difficult to find at this time considering he needed as many men for his army as possible. "I will provide you with twenty Golems. Krosons to be exact a creation of mine. They will serve you as laborers night and day helping to build your Kingdom. Take care of them for they are dear to me." Addarra explained. She snapped her fingers and a portal opened outside the Castle which immediately twenty towering Krosons appeared coming through lining up and waiting for instruction from their new master. "I will take my leave of you so you can do as you wish, be strong my dear champion." She said smiling and disappearing into the shadows taking her back to her realm.

Addarra appeared in her chambers and decided to get some much needed rest. She instructed her guards to keep a vigilant watch for it was not often that a deity would rest like this outside of hibernation. After everything she had been through she believed that this rest was well earned.

I ordered ten golems to work on the walls and the other ten working on the village and Vern say he shalt have a rest in the barracks along with Shinto. I decided to do the same so I walked to my quarters and fell asleep //night!

A pair of soft orange lights lit up on a metallic face on a humanoid figure. Met slowly looked around, puzzled as to where he was. He then realized that he had no clue as to how he ended up deactivated and left in the first place. He starts looking around for his gear as he ponder his peculiar predicament. He pats at his waist, finding his shortsword still secured to his belt. His wooden staff was not very far away from where he was and was found in short order. Now that he had his items accounted for he began to take note of where he was. It looked like it could have been a storage room of some kind. Met was thankful that some light was being let in from under a door, as if to show him a quick and easy way out. He walked over to the door and slowly opened it so he could take a cautious look outside the room. It looked like he was in some sort of sturdy building.

Met cautiously stepped out of the room, seeing no immediate dangers that he should be aware of. He was positive he wasn't in a castle before whatever caused him to become dormant. Maybe he could find answers here? As he tilted his head in curiosity a faint whirring sound could be heard from his neck. A storeroom out by a castle courtyard? Met would likely feel insulted if he wasn't still wondering he he got here. Met decided to spend a few minutes poking around to see what he could figure out.

On the destroyed farm beside the smoldering crater that was to be Ruprecht's grave were two things. A small piece of red cloth that looked as though it was used as a collar for a puppy, seeing as it was tied into a loop and small paw prints leading up to the crater. The Hydra had left no tracks from the farm, having shot fresh snow out of two of it's heads to cover it's tracks and make it near impossible to track. Sitting on a hill a very short distance from the farm was an arctic wolf puppy gazing towards the village. @Maven

(For the observers)

A spot of bright light fills the sky, and a figure is seen falling from that point. The figure turns from bright white, to dull red, then the colors fade. As it hits the ground all surroundings are blown away in a 15 ft radius, and a fire starts. The figure crawls out of the crater, and lies still. The fire grows, and the being stands up, and bursts in blue light. What is left is a light blue humanoid, an angel, and it flies into the night, looking for a village. As it reaches a village it lands in the outskirts, and the glow fades away. It walks in.

Vyork turned to see a figure fall from the sky then hit the ground. "Is it another dragon? Could it be talked to?" Those were the two thoughts running through his head. He stood tall then stretched his wings preparing to take off. Vyork shot up into the air and flew in the direction of where the figure fell. He landed and created a small cloud of ash around him. Vyork approached the figure slowly and tilted his head in curiosity. "Who are you?"

Glaliel looks at the person yelling at him and replies, "I come from a place what you can never concieve with your life. I am Glaliel." He then looks at the persons aura, which is clear from darkness. It then looks as if lightning hits him, and he reverts to his human form. "Who are you?" Glaliel inquired. He had never interacted with a human, and decided to study this one first. However he detected darkness nearby, and was anxious to get moving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back