• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy By the Gods, Mortals and all that's in between!

GrigoriLord

Forgotten Sage
Avonch sat motionless upon a stone overlooking the ocean around it, the stone beneath being but a small rock a few feet above the ocean waves.

"I can sense today will be interesting" Avonch though as the waves rocked the stone. "I believe I will go search around the realms of my beloved creations this lovely morning".

Avonch, form of a Brown Hawk at the moment, took wing and began flying east, towards the land.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferrak flew high in the sky above one of his more favoured places on the human's plane, Harrowford.

A river came through Harrowford from the sea, directly through the middle of the town, there were a few small buildings, a farm and a church, what Ferrak liked about this place was the undying worship that came from it, many years ago he saved the towns people from a beast that lurked in the nearby forest. This beast later became a faithful servant of the Shadowed Companion, Sita.

The towns people never forgot what he did for them, and in return Ferrak never forgot them, in fact he became rather sentimental about them, often keeping a watch over the area.

Avonch flew towards the mouth of a nearby river and sensed the mighty thrummings of one of his children.

"Ferrak is visiting that favorite little village of his again. I think I shall see what my Harbinger is up too this day," Avonch thought as he flew lazily towards Ferraks location.

"I wonder if any of my children remember what today is? Probably not, they all have so much work today." Avonch mused as he flew towards Ferrak's little village.

Ignis padded through the outskirts of the village of Carinhope, this small village is the perfered tromping grounds, known for its fireworks fest every year. Ignis always made a secret appearance to add his own flare to the party.

Ferrak looked down at the inhabitants of the small town,

"Humans are such simple creatures, and yet, so complicated." He thought to himself.

He flew over the forest just by the town and flew closer to the ground, wings beating as he came in for a landing.

As his talons touched the soft ground of the forest, a mist rose up around him, completely smothering him, rising a few more meters off the ground into a pillar of smoke.

A few seconds passed before a figure burst out of the pillar, causing it to collapse and dissipate into the ground once more.

A tall green haired human walked out in a smart attire, the heels of his leather boots digging into the soft dirt, his hand spinning a pocket watch on a chain.

"Time to have some fun!" He smiled to himself, walking down the path to Harrowford.

Avonch flew over the small city and gazed down to see Ferrak striding towards the city in human form.

"Is he that bored?" Avonch mused to himself. He flew down to the woods near Ferrak, as he landed his form shifted to one of a more canine and furry form.

"I hope none of my creations realize I am who I am. We'll see if Ferrak is paying attension", He chuckled in his mind as he bound towards the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the path to a small village the smoldering ruins of a hut can be found along with a body, the body is of a sorceress who believed she could raise a immortal being, but little did she know it was time that would decide if she was worthy and it decided not, around the ruins a very large figure can be seen walking around leaving a trail of sulfur and ash behind it.

Ferrak continued walking until he got to the edge of the forest, seemingly oblivious to the approaching god, still lost in his thoughts of the humans until he saw the edge of Harrowford, after a brief stretch Ferrak smiled and walked with a slight skip towards one of his favourite places.

"I wonder how the others are faring these days.." He pondered to himself as he walked, "It's been a while since I've seen them."

Ferrak started heading over to one of the few stalls in one of the streets, looking around he placed a few pieces of silver in front of the older gentleman, who was tending to his various foods.

"I'll take one of these, thank you muchly!" He grinned with a toothy smile and walked away, biting into a greenish apple happily.

Addarra sang to herself as she looked out over her realm. A Deimaar came to her side. "Milady troubling news comes from the woods on the eastern edge." His eyes glowed with the intensity of the stars, blue as the ocean yet cold as the stone of his body. This piqued her interest. It had been almost a decade since the last trouble had occurred. Even then that had only been some the Dark Ones. They had assaulted her realm and caused a decent amount of destruction before the Deimaar and the Goddess were able to beat them back. "Milady?" The Deimaar said again. She stood as her robes of blue and gold ruffled, she had shed her armor earlier in the day for the more comfortable gown she now adorned. "What news is it?" She asked, trying to keep any concern from entering her voice. "The Dark Ones, they have returned... well atleast their scouts have. Three Darkriders were spotted along the realm's eastern edge. Over the Mountains." The Deimaar voice was low and strong. Very brute like. "Over the Mountains?" she though to herself. They had yet to penetrate the domain's lands, but what were they doing? "Assemble a team of fifteen of your brothers and take them into the mountains in the East. Keep an eye on the scouts but do not engage unless you have too. Also have the Prelate meet me here. I will also send for the Chieftains of the Feykro, and the Harbingers of the Reyths." With that the Deimaar left and the Goddess walked off the balcony and into the Council Chamber. A huge stone long table sat in the center of the room. The chairs were made of White Marble and had cussions on them, so as to soften them. A map of the Realm sat on the table and ran its length. Addarra sat at the head on her throne of white gold, stone and sapphire. Waiting... waiting for her people to come.

The large creature became hungry and decided to travel to harrowford, in a attempt to snack on some mortals and ransack the town, the creature no longer had guidance and could not contain its rage towards humanity, everywhere the creature went the ground was covered in ash and sulfur.

Little did the creature know, there were more powerful forces than it

Coming into the village of carinhope, a red pillar went around him, switching in to the more prefer human form, spinning his sword then hilted it into the leather scaber, " today is going to be fun....hehe" as night dawned he prepared the little surprise

As Ferrak walked down the street munching on a fruit, Avonch stalked the clueless God with a small pack of similar Wolf pups from the top of a nearby building. Avonch led the pups in a sneak overhead assault against Ferrak's person, perched above the corner of the street, all the pups lying flat awaiting Ferrak to stumble down the road underneath them. It was possible to for Ferrak to go down the street before Avonch's perch, but it was a dead-end street with nothing but a shop for fishing supplies on it, so Ferrak was most likely walking into a trap.

"Where too next.." Ferrak thought to himself, continuing to walk down the street trying to find some way to amuse himself.

He felt a small tingling sensation as he went about his business, it was a familiar feeling but due to his lack of concentration he couldn't quite place it.

He walked steadily along, wary not only for himself but for the few people around him. He took one last bite of his apple and grinned, remembering where he'd felt this feeling before, forgetting that it was a feeling of possible danger.

As Ferrak strode under the poised pups, Avonch barked in a high pitched pup bark that signalled that Ferrak was below. Avonchand the other pups sprang from the roof of the building falling onto Ferrak. As they fell they bit (More accurately gummed) at Ferrak save Avonch, not truly wishing to harm the distracted fellow. Avonch bounded from the back of Ferrak's head to land on the ground in front of him, staring him in the eye the whole time.

Vyork finally reached the towns outskirts and is creating a barrier of fire around the town so none of his "snacks" escape while he is rounding them up, he has already destroyed a few farms and is about to destroy the buildings in town so he find the inhabitants

Ferrak fell to his knees, one hand on the ground holding him up, the other attempting to bat away the pups, he managed to whip the ear of the one chomping on one of his legs.

He smiled once more as he looked around, making sure that no one could see them, once he'd scanned the area Ferrak stared once more into Avonch's eyes and a cloud of light grey and dark grey smoke hurtled out of the seams in his clothing, with just enough force to fling the pups from on top of him, leaving a few scratches where they tried to hold on, and stood up with a small chuckle.

"Well, well, we-" He started, but was cut off by the screams of some of the townsfolk across the way.

Vyork was filled with delight, for the first time ever he could do what he wanted, did not have to be bound to a witch, and was able to eat whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, the only thing bad was he would probably be hated by most "oh well freedom is worth it", first he had to deal with the village so he would have somewhere to call home {Making a nest in the remains of the town}

Avonch's ears flattened, "You didn't have to fling them all off so forcefully Ferrak, even though they are part of me they still feel pain."He strode towards Ferrak and a scream resounded nearby. The fur on Avonch's back instinctively stood, "Ferrak, the village appears to be under attack and this time I doubt you can coax the creature causing the ruckus. I'll keep an eye on what happens here in case something goes awry, but you know my stance on situations like this. That beast is more than likely just a hungry creature looking for food, it doesn't need my interference to stop this beast, or yours. Pacify not exterminate, Ferrak. I'll check up on you after I see your brothers and sisters, I bet you forgot what today was after all." Avonch strode off into a dead end street and disappeared in a puff of white smoke.

Ferrak's face darkened as he turned and walked towards the screams, shifting into a run somewhere along the way.

He ran into the main street, people were pouring past him, running from an unknown source, he'd never be able to get through all these people, but he could go over them!

Ferrak took a step back, arching over as a hunch on his back started to grow, building up until finally his waistcoat ripped, releasing a pair of dark wings, tipped with white feathers, before anyone knew what was happening his wings had beat down and Ferrak was in the air, now able to see the beast that was ravaging his town.

A deep hiss came from the back of his throat as he shot forward towards the carnage.

"Well at least I won't be bored for a while!" He chuckled to himself.

Vyork looked around and felt very content, he looked towards the crowd running away and saw a figure flying through the air towards him, he did not understand how a mortal could fly, so he just stood there confused eyeing the figure, while the large crowd he was about to grab ran away.

Ferrak shot past the ashen beast, circling around him and started flying lower.

"You are not welcome here, beast!" Ferrak hissed sourly, flying around a few more times, distracting Vyork long enough for the crowd to escape.

He came in for a quick landing, his wings folding around him as a dark grey smoke rose from the ground, stopping at his knees just enough to cover his boots.

"It is not your time to die young one, but that can be changed." Ferrak gave an evil grin, "Why do attack these people?" He spoke with a bit more ferocity, "They have done nothing to harm you!"

Vyork stood firm Stretched his wings, took a deep breath and bellowed "why are you in my way mortal, I am free and your not going to change that, now step aside and prepare to die or start running" he then started to search for the escaping crowd.

Ferrak smirked at the beast, took out his pocket watch and started spinning it on the chain.

"Oh but I just ran all the way here, it would be such a bother to go all the way back there." He spoke in a very sarcastic tone.

As he spoke, a clump of the smoke from around his feet separated, moving closer to the ashen beast and stopping about half way. The smoke turned a reddish colour as it started swirling into four small columns, meeting in the middle and forming a shape, the shape of an animal of some sort.

"It is not these peoples time to pass from this world, and nor is it yours as I stated before." He spoke softly this time.

The smoke had started solidifying as he talked, changing colour to a more brown, furry complexion, it was a pig like creature, much larger than any normal pig, with white, dead eyes, just standing there.

Vyork was stunned at what he just witnessed and thought to himself "If this creature can create a animal just like that maybe it can create other things as well" Vyorks greed got the better of him and he asked "If you can create a animal then how about you create me a mountain of gold, then ill turn around and leave this village alone" He didn't expect it to happen but he decided to wait and see what this mere mortal does

Ferrak unfurled his wings and rose into the air on a pillar of smoke, changing shades as it grew.

"You creatures really are terribly greedy, maybe you should learn your place." Ferrak chuckled with a glare that had killed many a mortal.

A mist rose around the beasts feet and grappled his ankles, forcing him to the ground. Ferrak glided down towards Vyork and landed a fet feet in front of him, upon closer inspection, black marks had started burning into Ferrak's skin, starting underneath his left eye and forcing their way down his neck, coming out from under his left sleeve and covering his hand.

The mist underneath the dragon pushed underneath Vyork, raising him into the air and sent him flying backwards into some tree's, the mist decayed all it touched, leaves, branches, even the grass under which the ashen creature now lay.

The attack wasn't enough to hurt the dragon in any way, but just enough to knock a bit of wind out of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back