Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

Snow charged the boss and pierced him through the throat. Pinning him to the wall. As he gasped for air she set up a bomb and shook her head at him before standing up. Breathing heavily she turned into a wolf and ran out of the building know Fox and Destry were to safety already. She had set the timer for five minutes. Just long enough for her to escape. As she ran for home the base went up behind her and the shock wave from the blast slammed her into a tree. Passing out she felt like she had had a good life.

Fox walked into the with Destry on his back. His older brother was in horrible shade and out off it. Taking him to his room he placed Destry on his bed and called for Desi to come tend to him. Walking down to the kitchen he poured himself a drink and frowned. Snow still wasn't back.

Parker frowned waking up he gave an odd sigh turning and looking at the clock he frowned some before getting up and pushing the cvhair back *Elixir and snow neithers back yet... *he thought sighing *..Elixir... *he thought sighing he gave an odd sigh *...i hope your safe and snow...*he thought feeling angry and confused.

Snow had come to shortly after dawn. Slowly walking back to the base she felt dizzy and thirsty. Stumbling in the door to the base she smiled and fell over onto the welcome mat and sighed. "Made.. it ... back" She mumbled before rolling over and staring up at the ceiling. She hoped Parker would forgive her for this. Her heart was weaker then it had ever been before and her eyes slowly close, yet she was still awake.

Parker sighed some when he sensed her he grabbed her in his arms "thought i told you to come back safely..you dolt..."he teased sighing some he wasnt nowere near happy but he was feeling mad and sad and everywere in between "...your not doing good"he said frowning tyring not to cry he sighed some looking around.

Snow looked up at him through her half open eyes and smiled. "mmn.. sorry to worry.. I had to do it.. to save Destry.." She told him using what little blood she had to make Parker a rose. It was her way of showing him what she had done and why she was like this now. She didn't have enough blood in her to survive much longer, but she had a feeling she wasn't about to die either.

Parker looked at her and sighed some "i dont want you to die... but theres only one...choice... if you dont want to die either..."he said looking at her and sighed some *turn her...*he thought sighing he was worried about that *turning her.... *he thought oddly looking at her he wasnt sure about that at all he sighed some .

Snow looked up at him and smiled a little. Reaching up with her one hand she cupped his cheek and sighed. "I would say bring me the blood in the kitchen and I would drink it, but my system would reject most of it and what it didn't would do me little good. A transfusion would be another option, but Desi is busy with Destry." She was trying to find another way for him. She could see the worry in his eyes. She didn't want to die, but she didn't want him to do something he would regret.

Parker sighed some "what do you want me to do? just say the word...snow ..if you want me to do anything"he said looking at her he was paling out some he gave an odd sigh some "i cant take it if you d..i ...e to "he said looking at her feeling if she did he would feel numbness for the rest for the rest of his life, Liberty sighed and sent desi a text she only asked how destry was fairing *im only asking ..i dont know why im asking *she thought sighing looking at ravine she frowned some knowing it would take a while for the skin to grow back on her spine.

Snow looked into Parker's eyes. Her own were growing dull and her vision was fading. "You know Parker.. I love you. I don't want to die.." She smiled up at him feeling braver then she had ever felt before. Her heart beat grew fainter and her hand fell from his face. In her own way she had asked him to save her how ever he chose to do so.

Desi replied to the message. "Not well." Was all she could put down. Destry would live but she wasn't sure if he would be the same little brother she had known before. They had been cruel and heartless toward him and she could only do so much.

Liberty sighed some and glanced back at it for a bit and grabbed the battery of her phone and burned it she saw ravine watching her she gave an odd sigh *.... what?*she thought sighing looking around oddly some "whaty?'' she asked looking at ravine , Ravine sighed some "....your tryign to decide what to do...arent you?"she said frowning, Parker frowned some before eventually turning snow he didnt like it but he did it *.ugh now i wont have me wolf in my bed...*he thought frowning but hey if it worked he would have snow back he sighed some thinking about liberty *poor girl...*he thoguht sighing

Fox walked into the hallway and looked at Parker. "Don't worry.. give it a month and she'll be a morpher again. Father tried to turn her at least four times when she was a child. It never lasted long. Her blood is of the purest sort you know." He smiled a little knowing morpher was just in Snow's blood. Snow looked up at Parker and coughed a little. "Are you okay?"

Parker looked at fox"i hate blood..."was all he said simply he looked at snow some and just nodded"yeah im okay..."he said frowning "liberty...deleted...her number though"he said frowning knowing he would have to text ravine if he ever needed libertys number he frowned some *..gosh..its just to messed up *he thought sighing he looked at fox oddly though he sighed relieved when he saw elixir walking in as a wolf she smelled of ravine and liberty though.

Snow looked at Parker and sighed. "I'm thirsty.." She sighed as she stood up and looked around. She felt like things would be okay. Though it would take time. She grabbed hold of Azura and hugged her little girl glad to he hold her. Still alive too. "I really love you Parker." She told him looking over at him.

Parker looked at her "thanks"he said looking at her he wasnt sure if he was in love or not he cared deeply for her * maybe its a different kind of love..*he thought before sighing and grabbing elixir who ended up falling asleep in his lap he sighed some before putting Elixir in his room he was worried about destry but he sighed when he came back down stairs.

Snow was standing in the hall with Azura a sleep in her arms. She was listening to the sounds of Destry breathing and the other movement in the base. Turning she looked at Park and smiled. She knew he probably didn't feel the same way for her, but it was okay. She didn't mind one bit because the only person whom had truly loved her, had been her father. She was considered a cursed child. Her mother had loved her but not in the way that one should love their children. Lance and Victor had loved her, but not in the right way either. She had Azura's love, that was enough and Parker had saved her too,which meant her cared on some level. "Thank you." She told him before walking off down the hall. Her long hair just a inch above the ground.

Parker sighed lightly *ugh..i dont understand it *he thought before faceplanting the floor"i love you floor..."he mumbled sighing "..ive always fallen asleep on the floor no idea..why..."he told himself he could feel liberty was smashing things and burning things he sighed some knowing that would calm the girl down but he was worried on levels right now.

Snow sighed after she had put Azura to bed. Coming back into the hall she looked at Parker and sighed. "You really must love the floor." She teased before sitting down next to him. "I'm worried to." She told him in a serious manner now. "Do you think it'll all be okay in time or is every thing gone to hell?" She was looking off out the window thinking about it all.

Parker looked at her and sighed some "well as long as your here with me ill be okay..but ..i dont know i feel like for LIberty her life..has been ...turned uspide again...she had a boyfriend one day..and the next..well you know what happened "and sighed some "..i really wish though...everything will be okay for everyone ..ravine will be fine though"he said sighing.

Snow gave a nod and sighed, "I'm glad you'll be okay. I know how Liberty most feel." She said remember how she had felt a year ago. She hoped thing would be okay. "Destry is waking up slowly. I can hear it." She told him as she stood back up unsure of whether she should go see her brother or not.

Parker nodded some and looked at snow "go if you want to go see him"he said smiling lightly though he stopped and sighed looking around "Elixirs fixing to leave... in the future...shes only three i dont want her to leave..."he mumured some looking at his feet *ive only had her for a day *he thought sighing.

Snow gave a nod and sighed. "I know. I could sense it in her. Your her father though and I am sure she would come back and see you. Though if she is meant to go she will and you will have to support her." she smiled wishing elixir the best in whatever she chose to do. "I think I might go and see my brother, though I do not believe there is anything I or the rest of the family can do for him."

Parker nodded some he had quite a foul taste in his mouth right now before getting up he frowned hearing the rain "im going to go stand in the rain..."he said truthfully before walking outside and standing in the rain he gave an odd sigh *max...made me do that..stuff...ugh..*he thought sighing *i need to go for a swim sometime *he thought sighing.

Snow walked into Destry's room and looked at him before giving him a slight hug. she was worried about him. He had a small twitch and he was bruised and scarred. He had a scar going across his nose and one going down the left side of his face that with some miracle had not damaged his eye. His fangs had been pulled out of his mouth and his jaw had been broken in several places. His finger nails had been pulled off and she fear what else had been done. He was covered in bandages and in his pjs so it was hard to tell.

Parker frowned some before sighing lightly he looked and thought about carter he frowned slightly *he used to be friends...idoit.. and teke..*he thought frowning remembering what happened to him *their dads left...and ...ravine..*he thought sighing shaking his head some looking around he felt terrible and he didnt know why.

Snow couldn't stand it any more and ran outside covering her mouth. Those monsters. They deserved what she had done to them. Wiping tears out of her eyes she started out the gate. She needed to get out for a little while. She hoped someone would be able to heal Destry's mental wounds. His physical one would take time but they wouldn't be the problem.

Destry growled and broke every mirror in his room. He winced from the pain of moving but it wasn't enough to stop him. Grabbing his dresser he tossed it across the room and then started to throw stuff out the window. He was angry and unstable. How dear Rosa, how dear them all!

Emery cried hearing the noises and ran out of the house and clung to Parker. He was crying silently as he listened to his brother breaking stuff. Destry had moved from his room to the hall and was working his way toward the meeting room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back