Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

Azura puffed out her cheek and rolled over to Elixir and snuggled next to her. "Sleep?" She was a odd baby and no doubt she would grow into a odd girl. A small smile crossed her face as she stuck her thumb in her mouth and looked up at Elixir. Her eyes would remind any one of the night sky. "Play tomorrow?" She asked in a mumble.

Elixir sighed some "maybe..Azura..maybe"she said sighing before looking at the girl and laying were she would be near her paws *that way i can keep watch over you...*she thought sighing shaking her head she slightly frowned some thinking about the morning light *...why didnt i have any sibblings?*she thought sighing.

Azura smiled and close her eyes. "lonely?" She muttered in the way children do. She gave a small yawn and soon started to drift off. She wasn't the type to sleep straight through the night. She was a napper. She slept on and off through out the day and night. Felling safe she allowed her self to fall a sleep there next to Elixir.

Elixir sighed some *lonely yes..*she thought sighing looking out the window *..why ...cant the fairytales be real....*she thought tipping her head some she sighed lightly and put her head down carefully she silently cryed throughout the night making tear spots on the sheet of parkers bed *ravine... liberty whos next?*she thought sighing.

Azura opened her eyes once and noticed Elixir crying. Reaching out with her tiny hand she patted Elixir's cheek and spoke softly, "No cry. Me here with you. No lonely." She smiled and reached out licking the other girl's nose before smiling. She had a kind heart already, even at her tender age. Yawning again she let herself fall a sleep once more.

Elixir sighed as she finally went to sleep well somewhat but she was still awake enough in case azura woke up and shook her head some *please...dont ...let me... fall apart..in the future *she thought sighing looking around when she woke up again *dad still not back *she thought frowning wondering what was going on.

Azura had woken up and was toddling around the room. Climbing up on a chair she looked outside and squealed a little in delight. She started to jump around when the chair begun to shake. She let out a howl as she tumbled off the chair. She felt her heart start to race. Landing on her back she whimpered like she was about to cry.

Elixir sighed getting up before lifting the girl up with her paw"awe come on now dont cry...because of that huh..dont be stupid if your going to cry about it"she said smiling at the little girl before nuzzling her on the cheek she sighed lightly before grabbing the girls clothes lightly and standing her up "now come on.."she said sighing.

Azura smiled and nuzzled Elixir's muzzle. Standing up she toddled along side her and smiled. "food" She said looking over and puffing up her cheeks. She seemed to change a little as she got worked up. "Food!" She howled. It was loud and echoed in the room. Smiling at the sound of her own voice echoing back she seemed amused.

Elixir sighed some "...calm down kiddo im going to get you some food"she said sighing lightly she ddint seem to be happy much right now *i just want ...somebody here...*she thought frowning looking around she did think about liberty *im slightly scared for her more then slightly...*she thought looking around.

Snow walked into the room and smiled at the two girls. She was holding a tray of food. "I hope you two are hungry." she said placing the tray down on the bed and putting both girls on the bed next to it. she sighed looking around and hoping things would be fine. Azura grabbed her bottle and started to drink and chew on it at the same time. She was rushing a little. "Slow down." snow told her as she patted her daughter's head. "You okay?" she asked reaching over to hug Elixir.

Elixir just nodded"yes im fine..."she mumured before sighing looking at the food she ate it some before hoping down and walking towards the window she frowned lightly"snow.."she mumbled quietly "can i tell you something?"she asked looking at her she seemed worried *those paths....that i was on they seemed both reckless...*she thought sighing,

Snow gave a nod and stood. "Yes, you can tell me what ever you like. I shall not speak of it to another soul." She glanced over at Azura whom was finished eating and now running around the room. She smiled to herself and glanced back at Elixir. She would protect these girls no matter what. Her family and clan too.

Elixir sighed some "..... I saw ravine... in.. we had went underground..in a very small space... there was a few wolves.. there like us... well..we helped them... and they came ..to our group i quess you could say..but... it was different... i mean ravine was deffitantly the pack leader..and i was some postion but i dont understand...snow..i saw so much blood..."she said frowning.

Snow frowned and walked over pulling Elixir into her arms and holding her. "Oh honey, everything will make sense in time. My mother used to hold me like this and tell me that no matter what happens to remember who I am and that who I am is never determined by actions or words. It's by whats in your heart. I am sure that no matter what you will be okay and find the right path for you. Just remeber you have people to help you too." she kissed the girls forehead and sighed.

Elixir frowned some "i guess... but still... im worried abotu everyone right now... Liberty.. shes with max... "she said crying at the though of it"what do i do?!"she said crying " i cant help in any way snow..."she said feeling powerless"..she was scared of soemthing like this happening"she mumbled sighing some.

Snow hugged Elixir and sighed. "I know how you feel. I am scared too. I can't do much to help her either but your father is trying to bring her back to us. we can only have faith and do our best to stay safe until he returns. You should enjoy the time you have now and allow me to worry for you." She sighed knowing that was a hard thing for any one to do.

She looked at snow"youd think shed come back ...here...i dont...snow"she said looking at her truthfully"not once she finds out everything and knowing parker hes probably dropped the bomb already "she said sighing slightly wishing liberty would come back so she would make sure she was okay but she doubted she would.

Snow gave a sad nod not sure how to handle all of this at the moment. Why had Destry died? He was stronger then Rosa, she was half human and he.. he was a full blooded vampire. What had really happen. She felt the ache in her heart coming back and she knew Liberty would be feeling the same about it.

Elixir frowned some "liberty desevered more then this... I quess there arent no Fairytales in this world"she said before running out *i feel like the world is going a hundred miles an hour ... Liberty... *she thought wondering how she was handling this *just two days ago if that... she lost her captain now this... *she thought frowning.

Snow was trying hard not to cry. She had lost so much and gain so little. She had never even got the chance to settle things with Destry and now she never would. Walking out of the room holding Azura she felt like things would either crash and burn or get better. There was no in between or other option any more.

Elixir frowned some and thought about the morphers last day* I wonder...if he could have redone...it would he ?*she thought looking at the sky she sighed some and thought about outside *i dont want to hide...im glad i dont have to..I like going outside...it would break ym heart never to see the moon again *she thought sighing,

Fox gave a sigh as he talked with his boss. It was breaking his heart to have handed his older brother over to morphers whom would just torture him until he really was dead. Hopefully someone would find out the truth in time. Maybe he would even leave clues if he had too. Shaking his head he walked off into the dinning hall and frowned as he watched the news playing on his phone.

Elixir frowned some she sighed lightly wondering about her farther although blood went to her ears she could only hear a scream only she heard *parker what are you doing?*she thought frowning *something evil probably...*she thought shaking her head some she sighed lightly wonderign abotu liberty *whatever max does today.. will hopefully...be his last..*she thought sighing.

Fox sighed as he heard Destry's cries from the other room. Paling he walked toward the door and shook his head. He couldn't take hearing it. A part of him died every time he thought of how he had handed over his own brother. One that had protected him and looked out for him. He could not and would not forgive himself for this. Walking back toward the place he had just blow up he shook his head and left a package out on the street. Hopefully the right person would find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back