Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

Destry sighed and turned around. He could faintly smell Liberty, but he wasn't trying to find her that much. Leaning against a wall he gave a small yawn and sighed. He wondered what she was doing. It had gotten dark in the house and so he believe she was behind it. "What are you up to Liberty?" He said with a slight smile.

Snow smiled at Parker and sighed. "Thank you. That's a lovely name. Do you think Azura will become a vampire?" She was a little worried about what her daughter would become. The vampire blood in her would be strong, but there was still a chance she would become a morpher. If she became a vampire though she would be able to take Destry's place as head of the family one day.

Spade gave a grin before leaning down and kissing her on the lips. He held it there for a long while making it passionate and sweet. Pulling back he looked into her eyes and smiled. "How was that my dear?" He was speaking like a gentle man in a way.

Liberty gave a destry a look "that aint no fair ...!"she said sighing "if you must know i was going to stalk you for a bit... and then catch you..its a game..i used to play.."she said sighing she sighed lightly when she saw the eleteric flip on "thats odd..." she mumured before turning back to her human form "you could smell count you:"she said frowning, "dont know all up to her body..though my duaghter already turning morpher.."he said opening his duaghters mouth and pointing to the wolf teeth " so Elixir...it is..."he said smiling before picking the girl up and sitting her in the tub who splashed aorund happily, Ravine looked at him before smiling"better then max ever did "she said grinning like a wildcat she gave a sigh though "part of me wishes...the morpher would just switch over already..."she said looking at spade"can you keep a s ecret?"she asked quickly looking at spade.

Destry gave a nod and sighed. "Oh, I see. I can smell a little at the moment, but I think I'm getting a cold or something." He gave her a grin and sighed. "What now?" He would be will to try and play this game again if she wanted too.

Snow gave a nod and sighed as she finished cleaning Azura up. Dressing her daughter she held her close as she fell a sleep on her. "My baby seems to be a vampire at the moment, but from my childhood I know it's going to take time to tell for sure." She sighed and sat down in a chair.

Spade gave a nod and smiled. "I can keep a secret. Yes." He wondered what she was going to tell him. He was a little worried to about what Max had done to her in her time with him. He sounded like a horrible person.

Liberty sighed some "were going to see how those lights got flipped on"she said grinning before walking off and turning into a collie with an intense stare she frowned seeing a bag *i know that scent...*she thought blinking she sighed some before seeing another one "we got visitors..i know those scents"she said confused, He nodded some and smiled some "... do you want to know about how i know Elixirs hairs going to turn ..."he asked looking at snow hoping to keep her and everyone happy at the moment he just sighed lightly and looked around happily, Ravine smiled some and sighed lightly "parker...supposed..to take over maxs business...when he dies..im just curious if hes going to blow the buileding up..and relase all the morphers..." she said before sighing lightly she ran a hand through her hair some and shook her head lightly and sighed some.

Destry gave a nod and followed after her. "So who are our guest?" He asked curious about whom they were and if he was going to have to kick some butt. He would enjoy that thought. It had been awhile since he last got a chance to really fight someone.

Snow gave a nod and closed her eyes a little. she was still awake and listening to him though. She was tired and worn still. She smiled hearing Azura's gentle breath as she slept in her arms. She never had imagined had precious this would be.

Spade gave a nod and sighed. "I think he might blow the building up and release the morphers. Now I'll tell you a secret. Destry's mother was my Aunt. It's kind of why I'm here. Most of the vampires in this base are related in some way or another. It's why we call each other kin and this a clan." He sighed and started to play with her hair.

"Keep- your mouth shut..." she said sighing before hearing a voice he appeared around the stairs and made liberty jump , He frowned some looking at destry"so your dating a vampire now...now thats not right ..not even telling your brother about that"he said mocking liberty about it, Liberty growled"shut your mouth ... !" she said looking at him she frowned some "what the heck are you doing here?! Teke..."she said giving him some sass, Parker sighed some"i dont have to though i could just wait... for another day"he said sighing some rubbing his face some he rememebered his other cousins *storm and teke...whatever happened to teke..*he thoguht sighing *probably part of maxs ...clan...*he thought sighing , Ravine nodded some "well thats a cool secret..."she said some "...max..is really after my blood alot"she said sighing"i was probably drank from every other day"she said truthfully showing spade the bitemarks.

Destry looked at the boy and sighed as he leaned against the wall. "Your brother. I see." He smirked a little and ran his hand through his hair. It was a shame she hadn't mentioned her brother before hand, though it wasn't that big of a deal.

Snow gave a nod and yawned a little. "Thank you Parker.. For every thing you have done for me." She opened her eyes and looked at him. "I never knew I would ever feel this happiness again." She had thought there wouldn't ever be any more happiness in her life after what had happen.

Spade gave a nod and frowned. "I wish I would have known you then, cause I would have protected you." He smiled and kissed her gently before sighing.

Liberty growled some threantingly"theres a reason that i didnt mention him..."she said downright slapping her brother she sighed lightly and shook her head, teke looked at her"wait...?! why were,,, you ....in the house along with him ...wait you werent trying to"he ended up getting smacked right in the face again and kicked in the knee she frowned when she almost got her leg stuck, Parker sighed some "well thank you my happiness is slowly coming back...however slowly..it is..." he said sighing playing with elixir and sighing lightly, Ravine smiled lightly some ".... that wasnt even the worst...thing he did to me..but i wont dicuss those things..."she said looking at him and sighing some.

Destry sighed and sneezed. Leaning against the wall he felt his phone vibrating. Answering it he ended up dropping it on the floor because the people on the other line were so loud. "Big brother! Desi is being mean to me! Where did you go with Liberty?" Emery whined on the other line loud enough that he and the others could hear the boy even with the phone on the floor. There was a crash and yelling the back ground. "Hi little brother. Everything is okay here. Please stay out for like the rest of the night." Desi said before the phone went dead. He sighed and shook his head. "Morns.." He muttered. "You know if your sister hadn't slapped you I was thinking about hitting you for such comments toward her."

Snow gave a nod and sighed. "I am still sorry that my brother stuck you with me. I must be pain." She felt like a burden to Parker and she was hoping once her health was completely okay again she would get a chance to challenge Destry. Not in a fight to the death or anything like that, but more sibling issue.

Spade gave a nod and blinked hearing loud crashes and noises from out in the hall. "I wonder.." He said shaking his a head a little. It sounded like the Desi was having trouble with Emery, though he wasn't going to go help. Smiling at Ravine he started to play with her hair. "Well I promise I will never hurt you."

Teke looked at destry and huffed some before looking at liberty who looked at destry like he was an idoit "im going to slip to the refredigator..."he said sighing seeing the look liberty was giving destry, Liberty looked at him glaring slightly at him and started poking at his chest"keep your mouth shut destry.....if you ever hit my brother... for the way we talk to each other ill slap you so hard your fangs will fall out its my job to keep him in line not yours hes my brothers not yours... you can hit your family all you want but if I ever catch you hitting my family your a$$ is mine got it"she said feeling bad about the way she said that to him she bit her tounge after she said it "erm sorry I didn't meant to..."she sighed lightly, Parker frowned some "when are you going to learn your not a pain"he asked frowning before walking away with his daughter in his arms he sighed lightly thinking back to when he first came here *...I was really stupid back then... still am though my smarts are growing *he thought sighing, , Ravine nodded some and sighed lightly before sitting up "shouldn't we help her?"she asked tilting her head knowing the stuff liberty used to do *...im not big sisterly..i never got that gene..*she thought thinking back to when storm was young.

Destry shrugged and walked away. He wouldn't take being talked to like that and quite frankly he was just looking out for her. If it had been his own family that had talked to him like that and she would have hit them he would have left it slide because he would have understood, unless it was one of his little sibling then he might act differently. "Whatever." He called back to her as he slipped outside and tried to call his sibling back. He was have tempted to leave her there.

Snow sighed and stood. She walked to the living chamber and curled up on one of the couches with Azura. Soon she had fallen a sleep there. She didn't know where else to sleep at the moment and would feel bad if she kept hogging Parker's bed.

"Nope, because I'm not sure how we could help her." He sighed knowing Emery was a special case. "It's probably just Emery having one of his moments." He pulled Ravine close to him and smiled.

Ravine sighed lightly before shaking her head "i need to get some air..."she said sighing she had a bad feeling she sighed putting her boots on and walked out of the base *i gots a bad feeling ...*she thought frowning some she sighed lightly calling destry phone some after two attempts she hung up she frowned lightly *this aint good *she thought texting liberty *answer me?!*she thought.

Destry had given up on getting a hold of his sister or Emery. Shaking his head he had glanced up at the sky and sighed. Smirking he looked in front of him and huffed. "I figured you would try to kill me at some point. I just want to know how you got out of the cell I threw you in. Who helped you?" He asked Rosa whom just glared at him as she held her silver dagger at her waist. "I should have been next to lead! Why did Kadin skip over so many of us and chose you?" She growled at her little brother.

Spade came up behind Ravine and sighed. "Hey, it's dangerous to go out a lone you. At least leave me tag a long." He gave her a small smile hoping she wouldn't be mad.

Ravine frowned some calling liberty"i got to many problems to deal with right now... to be worried about going outside alone?"she said huffing and sitting down she looked at spade and frowned some "...you dont get it do you... you guys dont get it much around here?"she said sighing she seemed on the edge right now.

Spade frowned and sighed. "You're wrong there. It's just that regardless of what happens we try to stay positive and move forward. No matter what we will face too. People die around here and because of that we have all learnt for the most part to cherish the time we have and protect the people whom matter." He shook his head and looked sad for a moment. "We keep our battles in the shadows so the innocent don't get hurt."

Rosa went for Destry's throat, but he stepped out of her way. "Because you have not proved to be capable of protecting people and fighting a battle you can't win. The others all backed down and Dar was seen as to immature and ruthless to lead. I'm the only one old enough and mature enough to lead. I know I'll not win this fight, but at least I'll be able to protect those I care for, no matter the enemy. If you are my enemy then I'll have no choice but to kill you to protect the rest of them. Shall we take this some where more private?"

"that stupid word...Innocent"she said kicking a stone obviously she was feeling something wrong *you wont ever understand my side will you i wish you would...*she thought sighing she sighed and looked around and sighed some watching the streets she ended up turning into a wolf and pacing some "this isnt good..."she whispred.

Spade sighed looking at her. "You know no one can understand if people don't communicate. You know that's what my mother always told me. Though innocent isn't a stupid word, the children are the innocent ones. Plus do you understand our side?" He didn't think she did. she was to focused on herself to understand much as well. She was just as guilty as she was making him and the others out to be. At least he was trying.

Ravine looked at him "LOok im osrry but right now im worried to death... !"she said growling some she frowned slightly before hiding her face in the grass *ive been betrayed so many time snot again...*she thought worriedly before sighing looking around *hmm..*she thought sighing looking around some.

Spade walked over and hugged her. "I know and I'm here to help you. You just have to let me know what it is that you're worried about. I can't do anything to help unless I know what it is I'm helping you with." He sighed and looked around. "I am a little worried about a few things too. Rosa wasn't in her cell when I went to check and Destry wont answer his phone." He shook his head hoping Rosa hadn't killed Destry.

".... Liberty hasn't answered her phone and I just got a really bad feeling okay..its just a close sister thing okay !"she said sighing shaking her head some looking at spade her eyes watered some remembering what max had did to her "all we have left is our family..."she said sighing shaking her head some worriedly.

Spade gave a nod and sighed. "Then lets go find her." He stood up and picked Ravine up into his arms and started to follow Liberty's scent. "Don't worry we'll bring her back home where it's safe." He hoped Destry would be okay on his own for now. He would go find him after he had gotten Liberty back.

Destry growled as he fought with Rosa. They were both bloody and beaten down. It was turning into quite the battle and neither were any closer to winning. At this rate they would both die. Rosa had Destry backed up and standing on the edge of a cliff. At the bottom was a rather deep river. Smirking she stepped up her game and before her little brother could escape her attack she tricked him and throw her knife. It got him right in the chest and he stepped back falling off the cliff. "No!!" Snow cried running over and looking down. Destry was gone. She had woke feeling wrong and had tracked Destry down to see this happen. Turning she ran at her sister in her wolf form and grabbed the shocked Rosa in her jaws ripping her head off. She had gotten bitten and punctured before killing her older sister, but she had enough strength to return home.

Ravine frowned some "put me down..."she said looking at him " ..you say we will..."she said sighing she thought about what liberty used to act like *....she used to be so innocent now..i feel like everything in our world has just been cracked !*she thought clearly mad about something *max...!*she thought sighing, Parker frowned *what the heck do I do ?*he thought lonely enough in his bed even though his daughter was there it still didn't feel right about everything.

Spade put her down and sighed. "We will, even if I have to search for days. I wont stop until she is back with us. I'll call in all the others too." He frowned sensing something. "This is not good.. Destry.. he's gone." He sighed and knew that would hurt Liberty when she found out.

Snow howled as she entered the base. She held Rosa's head to her chest as she limped in covered in blood. She had killed her sister. She had committed a crime against her own family, but Rosa had done the same when she had killed Destry. Her brother was gone and now someone would have to take his place as the leader of this clan.

Ravine frowned some "just please let me handle this by myself you got bigger problems"she said sighing some before running off *liberty...*she thought frowning some *parker..your the only one who will understand what I mean....8she thought sighing not that she didn't want spades help she just didn't feel like he should help right now, Parker sighed some seeing snow "what happened?"he asked worriedly looking at her he didn't understand what was going *whats going on whats going to happen ?*he thought sighing shaking his head some feeling two bad sensations hitting him.

"Liberty isn't here and Destry is dead." She cried falling to her knees still holding Rosa's head. "I killed Rosa.. I watched her kill my brother.." She didn't know what would happen now. They would have to open Destry's files to see whom he named head, but things still felt wrong. "Go find Liberty please?" She begged Parker. Spade walked in and sighed before going to his room and locking the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back