Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

Parker gave a smile"hey you..now look..you cant be up and running around everywere you got that..."he said looking at her he doubted she could even if she tried but still he sighed lightly before leaning down to snow and sighed some"you scared me to death and dont say sorry"he said sighing he was just glad she was okay.

Snow smiled the best she could up at him. "Okay." She almost told him she was sorry again. "Lance said he was going to go after Destry, but he wanted to play with me first." She frowned trying to warn them that Lance would be back and not just for her. She was more worried about how Destry would handle this. With murder of any one whom got in his way, was what she thought given his current state of mind.

Parker frowned some "Great..."he said clearly mad "... B a s t a r d ..."he growled he looked at snow"im sorry he caused you harm...i shouldnt have left..."he said sighing looking at snow he frowned lightly "could i get my revenge before he comes after destry ?"he asked annoyned.

Snow looked up at him and shook her head. "It's not your fault. Had I not froze when I saw him I would have gotten away, but I froze and he made sure I wasn't able to use my power to stop him. If you can find him I will not stop you from taking him down, but Destry will find out about this one way or another. In the end some one will have to stop him too." She told him knowing he could have helped it. He had things to do and he couldn't always be there to protect her.

Parker nodded some "oh i know someone who knows were he is"he said grinning"i wont be able to take him down...ill let destry do that..if you think its best if not then i will take him down" he said coldly knowing all to well he could and would he sighed lightly and grinning happily "...hmm whats your thoughts"he said.

Snow looked up at him and sighed. "My thoughts are you should wait for Destry and drag him with you so he doesn't cause any harm here. I think you both should handle it and that you can keep Destry tamed until then. If he loses himself here then we will end up short on guards and I'll have no choice but to push myself and drag Fox into it too." She sighed thinking about what would be best for the clan. "Thank you Parker.." She smiled at him a little and yawned.

Parker looked at snow and sighed"yes snow.."he said smiling "..so tell destry when we get there right...?"he asked looking at snow he gave an odd sigh feeling awkward suddenly at the whole thouht of everything but he just smiled about everything and gave an odd sigh sensing storm , Storm walked around she could sense were lance was she was stalking him some but she was keeping her distancte she found it fun at times but the rain was making it diffcult to be happy about stalking people.

Snow gave a nod. "Yes, I am sorry for placing so much on you. I just want every one to be okay.." She sighed and closed her eyes. "I'm tired." She mumbled before drifting off. she would need all the rest she could get until she had recovered all the way.

Destry frowned as he walked down the stairs and toward the kitchen. "What's going on?" He called having heard some commotion coming from down stairs. He hoped it wasn't to bad.

Lance shook his head knowing he was being followed, but he didn't care so much.

Parker looked at destry "ah come..on ill explain on the way that way you dont hurt anyone here..."he said before walking towards the door "this is going to set you off im warning... you.."he said looking at him he gave a sigh sensing storm *... you need to get away now..*he thought already sensing were lance was out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back