Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

Lance smirked as Snow came to. He could sense he was being watched in ways but he did not care so long as they stayed out of this. Leaning in he bite Snow once more. He had missed the taste of her sweet blood, the pure joy of tormenting her and making her cry and feel ashamed.

Desi gave a nod and smiled. "I would love help. I always welcome a helping hand when one is offered." She told Liberty as she grabbed some stuff and placed it on her work bench. This would take sometime with just her and the normal crew, so help would be wonderful.

Storm gave a sigh remembering snow *ill talk to her through thoughts later....*she thought standing she gave an odd sigh "...not exactly like max..though..he does..have that same bit of aurora... to him .."she mumbled remembering that aurora she gave an odd sigh thinking about everything, Liberty nodded"ill see what i can do... shes quite the hard worker...shes the storm girl just remember that so if she comes in with short shorts..and a tanktop..then its her "she said grinning some and looking at desi before walking towards the door to go get destry she sighed thinking about storm a shiver ran down her spine.

After Lance had finally left her, Snow had curled up in a ball to weak to do much else. She was cold too, but at the moment that didn't bother her so much. She needed to find a way to escape before Lance did worse then just bite her. This time she had a feeling he was going to kill her before letting her get away.

Desi gave a nod as she saw Liberty out. "Do be careful love. This is the first time in ages I have seen my brother so happy." She told her with a warm smile. Destry sighed as he paced around his office. He was waiting to hear back from another clan, plus Snow had yet to return home and it was wearing on his patience.

Storm sighed some before seeing if snow was okay *you doing okay..*she asked in her thoughts *...want me to send somebody because i will go get somebody...right now im about the only one who knows your here...*she thought sighing *by the way..its storm.... Libertys little sister *she thought sighing finally telling snow her name thought wise, Liberty sighed some "..Destry desi wants to see you...for..the fitting i think"she said sighing worriedly she knew something was up she gave a sigh ehr brain was hurting "Storms using her power..."she whispred to herself before sighing oddly.

Snow heard the voice and gave a small sigh. "Hello Storm.. help would be nice, but please don't let Destry know. I am afraid of what he might do." She thought hoping the girl would hear them. She felt so ill at the moment that it was hard to focus on much, but she still had a job to protect her brother and she would do it even now.

Destry gave a nod and sighed. "I shall go see Desi later. Snow has yet to return and this other clan is being a pain in my neck. Where is Parker? I haven't seen him all day and he has work to be doing." He frowned and rubbed his head thinking about it all. "Am I getting to worked up?"

Liberty sighed some "parker had to go relase his inner demon....today..he will make up for his work...tommrow...and snow ... and no your not hun... just make sure... to go see desi..before..you think to much kay hun"she said smiling "parker...can get very testy..if he dosent get to fight sometimes.."she said huffing, Storm nodded some "ill be back in a bit...just send me a though my way if you need help before then"she said quietly she sighed before hopign off the roof part of her did hope lance wasnt around if he was she might get cuaght in the act of all this she sighed before running once she hit the ground.

Destry gave a nod and sighed. "I guess I can pardon him. as for Desi. I'll see her tomorrow." He gave Liberty a smile as he walked over to her and hugged her. He was still worried about things but he had some faith it would work out. "Did you enjoy your time with Desi?" He asked hoping she had enjoyed it.

"Okay" Snow thought before glancing toward the door. She knew Lance would be back soon for her. Shaking a bit she wished he had drank so much of her blood, then she would be able to fight him off. Paling as he returned she could do nothing but mentally scream as he tormented her.

Storm frowned some she had ended up finding parker who wasnt pleased she sighed some before seeing parker knocking on the door though she was keeping her distancte she knew parker would tear the guy up if she let him why shouldnt destry get to do so to , Parker frowned when he got there he leaned against the door he could tell storm wasnt to happy about this she was giving up her fun to stalking was her fun he just shook his head storm wasnt right at all, Liberty nodded"i did i did !"she said in a little kid like voice".. i wish you could get along with one of my sisters"she said sighing looking at him truthfully "though... you still jhave to meet the other one"she said smiling"though in time"she said sighing and smiling oddly.

Lance growled as he grabbed Snow and head for the back entrance. He figured that some how they had caught him. He glanced down at his sleeping pet and her beat and blood features. He wasn't about to get caught for let them take her just yet. If they were to have her back it would be as a corpse this time. Running out the back door he glanced around before heading toward the street.

Destry gave a nod and smiled down at her before kissing her. "I am glad you enjoyed it. As for your sisters, I am sure I will love them both." He told her with a warm smile. "Do you think Snow is alright?" He shook his head trying to not let the worry over take him.

Storm gave a sigh she had sensed him running and jumped off the roof"awe running so soon"she said hearing parker crashing through the door "its not nice.....to not make me scream... " she looking at him her eyes had a wicked taste to them now she gave a sigh as the lighting danced around the ground blocking his exits he would get zapped from the end of the earths if he tried, Liberty started shaking feeling the air"im sure..she will be fine"she said clearly worried about her own sister"feel that?"she asked worriedly "and im sure...one of them..will atleast like you "she said not sure about ravine.

Snow woke and used the blood running down her arm to make a small needle. Stabbing Lance in the neck she staggered away from him. "You B!tch!" Lance growled as he pulled out his gun and shot her in the back. He watched her fall to the ground before jumping up into a tree and disappearing. He would finish this game later and she and her brother would pay.

Destry gave a nod and sighed. "Yeah. I'm glad my siblings like you. Though I think Dar likes you a little to much for my comfort." He sighed and kissed her again. "Yeah, I feel that." He frowned glancing toward the window.

Storm looked at him before sighing "stay with snow your go stalking the man tough choice"she said frowning before sighing looking at snow she could hear parker already she sighed some she saw parker coming out and kissing snow on the head he gave a sigh some she frowned slightly *im not needed anymore *she thought frowning before walking off, Liberty frowned seeing the rain starting she gave a sigh before looking at destry she seemed sad about something "shes alive..but..she hasnt come to see me yet"she said worriedly"and you should know dar by now...destry"she said smiling happily.

Snow looked up at Parker and tried to give him a smile and show she was still hanging in there, but she was in so much pain and so dizzy. "Parker.. I'm glad.." She mumbled as tears weld up in her eyes. She had not thought she would have been saved so soon. "I can't feel anything.." She told him as she became numb.

Destry kissed her and sighed. "I'm the middle of twelve children Liberty. I don't know all of my siblings that well. Look what happen with Rosa. It's hard to get to know them all. I've only been close to my younger ones and Desi and Kadin. The others took no interest in me and so I lost interest in them. Rosa was nothing like I thought she was. The twins never come around, and Dar has always been at my throat about something." He sighed thinking about it.

Liberty sighed some she could feel it edging on her heart the feeling of loneliness *..Parker..grab her to you idoit...the girls standing out in the rain Idoit..*she thought frowning she gave a sigh some before hugging destry "i hate this feeling..."she mumured sighing looking at him her eyes seemed heavy at the thought, Parker nodded some and sighed before getting stuff out of his pocket"im going try and save your but again snow..i love you to much to lose...you "he said sighing shaking his head he frowned seeing storm had dissapered again *shes just as good at it as her farther *he thought sighing.

Destry looked into Liberty's eyes and knew how she felt. "You know I was a long a lot as a child. Kadin was my only friend but as the oldest he often was to busy with studies or training. So I was a lone a lot until I met Wolf, when she, my father, and Kadin died. I just had Snow and Emery. And then just Emery. Until you came into my life." He told her with a sigh. He knew what it was like.

Snow looked at Parker and gave him a apologetic smile. "I don't ..think I'm dying ..right at the moment.. but left untreated I might.." She managed to tell him. What really had her worried was the shot she had gotten in the back and how numb she felt at the moment. "sorry."

Parker nodded some and sighed lightly "..its alright..."'he said simply before looking around before sighing "ill get you treated"he said grabbing her before racing back he just shook his head lightly *dont get into any trouble...werido...*he thought sighing thinking about storm *yeah right...*he thought sighing, She nodded some and grinned happily looking at him "ya know what we could do tonight?"she asked smiling some "... we could.... "she said looking at him hoping he would pick what they could do tonight she sighed some happily hoping everything would be okay *please dont let anything be wrong...*she thought sighing.

Snow gave a nod and felt safe in Parker's arms. Her dress was torn and she looked horrible, but she was with Parker now. "sorry..." She mumbled again before passing out. She was so tired and ill that she couldn't stay awake any more.

Destry smiled at Liberty and kissed her before answering. "We could cuddle and see where it goes from there? Or if not that we could watch movies?" He offered as he played with her hair. He really hoped nothing had happen to any one.

Liberty looked at destry before kissing him she gave an odd sigh before grinning some"why dont we cuddle.."she said looking at him and smiling oddly she gave an odd sigh and looked at destry she could still fill it in the air and she was worried about that she gave an odd sigh wishing he could just bring storm here, Parker sighed some when he got snow back he looked around before getting stuff and trying to help her himself he sighed some and looked around oddly and sighed some *i dont understand... much but i do lvoe snow *he thought looking around though his mind was remembering storm.

Destry gave her a nod and picked her up into her arms before carrying her to their room. Placing her on the bed he took off his shirt and curled up next to her. "You are beautiful you know that right?" He asked wit ha loving smile.

Snow was burning up from all the stress put on her body. Chance walked into the base and frowned noticing the mess that was his sister. He had come to work on Destry, but snow needed him now. "Move a side and I shall bring her back to us." He told Parker as he took Snow and place her on the table near by. "You may stay or wait in the other room. I do not mind either way."

Parker just eyed him him some he did move out of the way but he frowned and grabbed a chair and made it go through the window he was mad and pissed off *what am i doing...*he thought frowing he gave a sigh some and shook his head lightly and looked around and sighed some happily he was deffitantly happy that he had snow but he was afraid to.

Chance did what he could for his sister before turning back to Parker. "I'm Chance, her older brother and also a doctor. I came here to try and get Destry treated, but thankfully I came when I did. She'll live, though if she doesn't get the proper rest and stay of her feet she might not walk again. Her spine was damaged and she'll have to live with pain, but other then that she'll be okay." He told him as he removed his gloves. "Any questions?"

Parker just eyed him some "no ...."he said coldly he really didnt like strangers unless they were girls he gave an odd sigh and shook his head some he gave an odd sigh wishing everything would be okay "...i wouldnt go up there...now..though..."he said warning chance he gave an odd sigh knowing if chance disturbed liberty and destry now he might not walk out of there though that was his quess.

Chance gave a nod and sat down. "What the hell happen to Snow? I know what happened to Destry. He was foolish like always and got into trouble over it. Though I don't blame him for any of it. I want to see the best in my family too, even when there is no good there." He sighed and leaned back pulling out a bottle of whiskey and drinking from it. "Snow has the name Lance carved onto her one side but I thought Destry killed him.."

Parker frowned "turns out he didnt "he said getting a colder atmosphere"...its bad enough... he took her ..but storms stalking hi-"he frowned hearing the thunder again this time even he couldnt stand it he frowned slightly "d a m n girl..."he mumured before sighing "..but yeah he showed up and grabbed her while i was away"he said truthfully.

Chance gave a nod and frowned. "Poor thing must have been horrified. At least she's home now where we can protect her from that monster. I wish my father would have never agreed to allow both brothers to come live here. Lyle wasn't a bad guy but Lance always rubbed me the wrong way. He was cruel ever since he was a child. He took joy in the suffering of others." Chance told Parker as he ran his hand through Snow's hair. Snow opened her eyes and looked around slowly. She hurt, but she was glad to see Parker was with her. "Parker.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back