Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

Liberty sighed some "i-ts alright"she mumured sighing lightly"its not your fualt..."she said sighing "ive...just...remember him the old way and new way its so confsuing"she said before sighing and hiding her face slightly in destry chest " everything happening at once"she said sighing shaking her head, Parker noded"yes there is a child there... and your welcome im sorry i bit you"he said sighing worriedly"anything i can do for you?"he asked oddly *...take that woman..and cahin her up ill fiqurie out something after that*he thought frowning.

Destry gave a nod and held Liberty close. "It'll be fine in time. Let's leave Parker work through this his way for now." He was smoothing her hair and giving a worried loving smile to her. He did really care for Liberty.

Snow shook her head and sighed. "What happen? And.. that child?" She glanced over at the little girl crawling around them. she almost wanted to cry seeing the girl stop and start chewing on Parker's hand. The baby had vampire fangs.

Parker sighed some "what do you think?"he asked sighing he looked at the kid"hey now..you...you cant chew on me im a vamp...i dont want you drawing on my blood"he said sighing before picking up the kid he sighed before feeling his own girl who had made herself known by climbing up parkers back and hanging over him and looking at snow, She looked at snow and simply blinked"hi..."she said smiling she gave an odd sigh though her hair was more straight it still had waves in it "who is this?"she asked pointing at snow she looked at parker"why are you holding that kid put it down"she whined clearly jealous, Liberty sighed worried"you dont get parker..if we leave him alone who knows what will happen destry im scared...that parker will change but were did he find that little girl at...you know the one he brought in with him..."she said looking at destry and simply blinking.

Snow sighed and looked looked at her child. "Is she really mine.. Rosa told me mine baby was dead.." She smiled a little noticing the curl in her daughter's hair. The baby squealed at Parker and reached for the girl hanging over him. Her chubby fist balled and unballed as she reached out. "Mama" She squealed before looking around the room. Snow felt tears running down her cheek as she looked at Parker. why had her sister lied.

Destry sighed and shook his head. 'He's got Snow with him. I am hoping that will do something. as for the child. She smells like him there for she is his babe. He found her outside of one of the building he was attacking." He shrugged and leaned down kissing Liberty before sighing.

Parker nodded some "yeah she is yours..."he said sighing before seeing the girl just looking at the baby he sighed lightly before looking at snow"...o gosh..snow..."he said sighing *..if only...*he thought shaking his head some and sighed lightly looking around and sighed some thinking about his past some, Liberty sighed when destry kissed her *denise..then...*she thought sighing rememeber that past *..gosh...*she thought sighing before kissing destry "so you coming back to my house tonight?"she asked looking at destry she had a funny look on her face she tipped her head some and sighed lightly, She looked down at the baby and sighed some before holding her finger out for the baby she didnt want to hurt the baby she looked at parker and acutely bit the top of his ear some, Parker frowned"you little brat..if your not denises child..."he mumumred looking at his duaghter before trying to get her away from his ear but he still had the baby to.

Snow smiled and reached up wiping her tears away. She felt relieved to know her baby was okay. "Thank you Parker." She pushed herself up into a sitting position and sighed a little. She looked and felt tired, but she wanted to hold her child and not leave go to. she was afraid that if she fell a sleep when she awoke the baby would be gone again.

The baby grabbed Parker's daughter's finger and smiled. she only had her two fangs at the moment and it made her look funny. Giving a big yawn the baby puffed out her cheeks as if she was about to cry.

Destry looked at Liberty and gave a nod. "Yep, I am going to your place with you tonight." He smiled and kissed her again. "I hope Parker and Snow will be okay though. I'll have to leave Desi in charge. at least i know I can trust her." He rubbed his head feeling a little frustrated with some of his siblings.

Liberty luaghed some hearing parker yelling at his duaghter"o gosh..."she said sighing though her face seemed happy as if she was thinking about something "ah well...."she said smiling lightly she smiled happy seeing ravine finally up "ravine !"she yelled, Ravine growled and looked at liberty"woman shut up....i cant take your energy right now"she said before face planting on the floor she could feel liberty hands rubbing her hair some as if saying its okay grumpy wumpy, She smiled looking at the baby she sighed seieng parker handing the baby to snow she looked at him before biting his ear again she heard parker growl at her and say "Da m n you !"he growled.

Snow embraced her baby holding her tight and smiling. she had never felt this happy before. "She's beautiful." This was the first time she was seeing her child. Wincing she frowned as the baby bite her. Blood ran down her neck and shoulder before she passed out from all the stress of the day. The baby had fallen a sleep drinking her mother's blood. She gave a small yawn and had cuddled into her mother for warmth.

Destry chuckled a little and shook his head as he watched them. "At least I'm not the only grumpy wumpy around here any more." He said leaning against the wall. He felt like this family was growing each day.

Parker gave an ugh sound before sighing wondering if he should just leave them there he deffitantly didnt want to wake the baby up he frowned some before seeing his duaghter had done jumped in the pool he sighed watching her"she crazy ..."he said sighing thinking about the girls mother thoughhe could get why, Ravine looked at destry she wasnt sure how to react to him she felt liberty hit her in the head "you havent drank any blood have you idoit?!"Liberty yelled at ravine before racing off to get her some, Ravine gave an ugh sound before trying to stand some she growled some "i dont need any !"she yelled before getting something tossed at her she was defftiantly grumpy she frowned feeling awfully dizzy suddenly,.

Snow mumbled in her sleep and gave a sigh. Her daughter opened her eyes and started to cry though. Something had bothered the girl. Maybe a nightmare or something. The baby's fangs poked out over her bottom lip as she went to bite her mother again. She had a name stitched into her dress. Azura Moon.

Destry sighed and shook his head. This had been a interesting day so far. Frowning he walked off to get food for himself. He hadn't drank any blood himself yet today. Rubbing his head he started to worry about them all a little.

Parker frowned before grabbing the girl"hey you..what do you think your doing...you get anymore out of her and shell die we dont want that..."he said sighing and shaking his head some he heard liberty and ravine yelling at each other again he sighed lightly *oh boy...*he thought sighing shaking his head some, Liberty sighed some before ravine had passed out on the floor *...shes probably either going to become full morpher..or vamp... shes probably hoping for morpher...*she thought shaking her head some walking around she was curious about parkers duaghter who had ended finding liberty and was sorta attached to her hip litterally.

Azura looked up at Parker with her big blue eyes. "Ah" She said opening her mouth and trying to get across that she wanted feed. she glanced down at Snow and blinked. "Mama." she had already felt the connect to her and knew, even for a baby, whom snow was to her.

Destry came back after having gotten some blood. "Will your sister be okay?" He was a little worried about Ravine. "I can call Desi to come look after her if you think she needs it, though spade has be looking for Ravine to. I think he's grown attached to her." He smiled hearing Spade calling. Spade called out. "Ravine?" As he walked down the hall looking for her.

Parker gave a sigh some and looked at her"okay..okay..come on i know were i can get you some blood..."he said sighing "....i swear you bite me and were going to have a round kid got it;..."he said looking at her"crap i lost my duaghter... oh well ill find her later"he said sighing knowing he wouldnt be able to keep up with that girl, Liberty nodded some "yes you can though her body being...ripped in half cuase it dosent know what side to take morpher or vamp...."she said sighing worriedly"oh look at i got a stow away"she said feeling parker duaghter around her neck now she looked at destry and sighed happily, Ravine whined some hearing spade"spade..."she called out the ebst she could she felt pain ripple up through her body she turned and coward in a rug she felt like a dog slowly dieing from the inside out.

Azura squealed and hugged him the best she could with her small arms. She was quite gentle for being a vampire or half vampire. It was hard to tell at her age just what she was.

Destry chuckled and gave a nod and sighed. He thought about Emery and hoped nothing like that would happen to him. He was to sweet a child to go through any of that kind of stuff.

Spade smiled when he found Ravine and then frowned seeing her condition. Picking her up he carried her to his room and placed her on the bed before snuggling next to her. He would stay with her until he knew she was going to be okay.

Ravine gave an ugh sound and started kicking spade just to keep him on his toes some she sighed lightly she was sweating some she looked at spade she was scared and it was plain to be seen"i wish it would just turn and i didnt have to go through this"she said frowning she felt terrible now , Liberty sighed some she saw the girl get down and run around Liberty sighed and leaned against destry"their so cute at that age...so you wanna go now...i mean we only have an hour of daytime..left"she said smiling happily, Parker sighed some before taking azura to get some blood he sighed some and looked at her"can you take it from a bottle or cup yet?"he asked hoping so.

Spade sighed and hugged Ravine. He wished there was something he could to help her, but he didn't think there was. Maybe Destry knew something. After all he had siblings like her. Sighing he stood and rubbed the back of his neck.

Destry smiled watching the girl before turning to Liberty. "I'm willing to do whatever you want to. Though sometime tonight or tomorrow I need to call a meeting. Mostly family but Parker and yourself will be coming to. You've both been drug into this mess and I am sorry for that." He gave her a kiss and sighed.

Azura made a grabbing motion and giggled. "Baba!" She had a habit of chewing holes in her bottles but she still took them. Since Rosa had been raising her until now it wasn't like she had another option, though her mother's blood did taste good to her. Drooling she looked up at Parker. "Mama?"

Parker frowned"no not until you eat sorry..i wont allow you to drain her competely..." he said sighing shaking his head and looked around oddly before giving her a bottle of blood "here drink this and dont tell me no..."he said serious and sighed slightly looking around he was happy some , Liberty frowned some when she heard the word meeting "hmm fine"she said before walking *the meetings...*she thought sighing feeling her heart break slightly all over again *im glad ravines okay though..*she thought looking around and sighed lightly *destry i really like you...*she thought sighing, Ravine sighed some looking at spade"Spade..."She said looking qat him feeling okay for now"...thanks..."she said breathing slightly and shaking her head some.

Azura drank half the bottle before poking a hole in it with her little fangs. What was left in it was now all over her blue dress. Squealing she tossed the bottle at the wall and started to kick her legs a little. She was getting quite fussy.

Destry looked at Liberty as he walked beside her. "Hey it's not that kind of meeting. I just need to lay down some law with my family and a few other. Not you though. After Dar and Rosa's actions it's either a meeting or me spanking them and that would be weird since I'm the little brother." He gave her a goofy smile and sighed.

Smiling Spade gave a nod and hugged her. "I was just worried about you.. no need to thank me." He started to mess with her hair as he watched her. "Are you okay now?"

Parker looked at azura and sighed some "okay..okay..i quess its ...bath and nap time..."he said sighing and looking at her he sighed some looking around he sighed and thought about what clothes to put azura in "okay...everythings going to be okay..."he mumured some knowing everything would be alright, Liberty sighed some lightly"sorry but everytime i hear the word....meeting ...its just rubs salt in some wounds"she said looking at him while walking to her house she sighed looking around and frowned when she opened the door *captains scent still lingers here how..*she thought sighing she frowned slightly, Ravine nodded"a small bit..still feels terrible though"she said licking spade slightly "sorry...morpher force of habit lately..."she said shaking her head some.

Snow walked over to Parker and her daughter. She looked tired and worn, but also happy. "I think she might be cutting teeth. As for clothing.. the nursery. I just talked to Thad, Rosa's husband and he said that after Rosa convinced Destry to kick me out they just ended up using the nursery I had set up for Azura. They even used the name I picked out for her I see." She sighed feeling like she needed to speak with Destry. Rosa had used them both and turned them against each other. Azura was chewing on Parker, but stopped when she saw her mother. Squealing she reach out for her and start to giggled when Snow took hold of her.

Destry gave a nod and sighed. "I see. well you could call this a family beat down if that helps any. Since you, Parker, Ravine, and Spade are now members of this family you must attend too. Sorry, though none of you are in trouble. Plus I plan on reinstating Snow as a member of the family at this get together. I think it's the right thing to do and the first step to fixing what happen." He took her hand and sighed thinking about it all.

Spade gave a nod and smiled. "Well I am here for you if you need me. Not going any where either, not even if you made me." He playfully stuck his tongue out and chuckled before licking her back.

Liberty nodded some smelling around her house some "haha..well the bathrooms up there in case you need to use it..if so i recommend you do that now..." she said sighing happily some and looked around some she sighed some flipping the pictures down over the fireplace she looked around and sighed going to her fridge, Parker nodded some looking at snow"..though seaking of bath time my duaghter needs one...i have to think of a name for her..."he said sighing it wasnt as simple as picking a name out he sighed lightly seeing his duaghter come over and start chewing his hand "what the heck are you doing you brat...!"he said teasinly, Ravine nodded some looking at spade and smiled some"carefully there...your getting near...my neck... "she said teasing him slightly *though that... not worrying me with this one for some odd reason *she thought sighing and shaking her head some.

Destry gave a nod and smiled. "So have anything planned for the night?" He asked in a teasing manner as he looked around the house. "Gosh I wish I would have grown up in something small like this with no sibling to bother or pick on me." He sighed remembering all the times his brothers had picked on him and teased him. Heck even his older sisters had done the same at one time or another.

Snow gave a nod and sighed. "I picked out my daughter name because of her blood. Azura because of her vampire father and Moon because of my bloodline. As for bath, I see Azura needs one too." She sighed and kissed her baby's forehead. She was happy to be holding her baby. "I'm sorry you got stuck watching her." she smiled at little at Parker.

Spade gave a nod and chuckled. "Not like I'm gonna bite you or any thing. I hear the boss man is planning a meeting and we all have to go. Though it's more of a family get together or beat down in my book. Someones gonna get it." He let out a long whistle and chuckled.

Liberty sighed some looking at destry " oh quit the teasing "she said throwing the pillow at him she sighed lightly and blushed some looking around"... hmm dont you have to atleast go do something anything...go look around or something "she said sighing lightly *will i really have to explain the game to him...but if i do then he will be excepting it... but i dont want to to get bit *she thought sighing, Parker nodded some "..i see..."he said sighing looking at her "maybe we should look at names togther"he said looking at snow before carrying his duaghter to the bath "i really like nutmeg..."he said sighing, Ravine gave a grin "but if ya ever do dont worry about it spadey"she said teasing him lightly"your really nice spade"she said sighing looking around and shaking her head some happily.

Destry gave her a narrowed look as if he was paranoid about something. Then he shrugged and walked off looking around the house. It wasn't really that interesting. He had pretty much gotten the lay out of the house when he had smelt it. "so is there a reason why you wanted me to look around?"

Snow gave a nod and smiled. "Nutmeg is a cute name." She told him as she undressed Azura whom bite her in defense when she saw the bath. "I don't think this little one wants a bath." She laughed as she grabbed a wash cloth and started to clean her daughter up. The bite had hurt and there was blood running down her neck.

Spade gave a nod and smiled. "Yeah, you are too." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Sorry you just looked so cute." He blushed a little and sighed. He really was starting to grow fond of her.

Liberty sighed and quickly started stalking destry in the house she sighed when she flipped the braker she did have tendcys to like to play games in the dark *please dont smell my scent * she thought sighing shaking her head some looking around she was making sure not to step on the weak wooden boards, Parker frowned some before starting to try and clean the blood off snows neck "i really like elixir ... to though ill probably go with Elixir her hair will probably change as she grows "he said sighing knowing the truth all to well *her morpher side is already taking over...*he thought truthfully, Ravine looked at him and grinned"why just kiss me on my forehead... why not..my lips spade?"she asked cracking a teasing smile she sighed happily she was deffitantly trying to get used to being around spade and she was even if it wasnt slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back