Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

Parker looked at emery "how about i take you to liberty huh im sure..she would be happy to see you emery"he said quiet knowing liberty needed a friend right now and he wasnt about to let destry hear were his little brother was going "...i just want to make sure..your going to be okay for a bit okay emery..."he said sighing worriedly *my daughter though...*he thought worriedly.

Emery gave a nod and reached up. He was really scared at the moment. "Can we go now?" He asked wanting to get away soon. He sniffled a little and kept glancing back toward the base worried that Destry would come out. He had never been scared of his sibling before, but things had changed. Azura came toddling out next. She seemed rather worked up. "Food!" She huffed before turning into some kind of canine pup and rolling around.

Parker nodded and sighed grabbing emery before grabbing azura and running he saw elixir had jumped out the window and was following them *great..destry really going to hurt my but...*he thought frowning before taking emery there he saw liberty there who was waiting for them he gave an odd sigh handing emery to her"ill get you food soon azura.."he said sighing, Liberty looked at emery and hugged the boy for quite a few minutes"it going to be okay..i proisme "she said before seeing elixir walking behind her further into the cave there was a reason they lived in here for now.

Azura turned back into herself and ran about for a few before shaking and turning back into a pup. She was strange for sure. The easy of which she changed and how none of her vampire features disappeared when she became a pup. Emery held onto Liberty and cried. "I was scarred and then Destry.. He's not him any more." He howled as he tried to explain. He was still nothing more then a child and something were hard for him to understand.

Liberty sighed hugging emery"its alright..i know.. some awful things happened...and..emery... sometimes ..people wont act like themselves ...for a long time afterward..."she said crying now she gave an odd sigh"but im glad that your okay and you know if you need im here okay but how about we play a game of cards huh"she said seeing parker chasing the girl.

Emery gave a nod and looked at Liberty. "Okay" He told her sitting back a little and wondering about this game. "Why destry though. Why did Rosa have to die. They say she tried to kill Snow and Destry both? Why would she hurt her own family. Why is Snow a vampire too? At least brother Fox is home. I can imagine there is a three way fight going. Dar, Fox, and Destry always used to get into it." He sighed having so many questions.

Azura giggled and started to roll around in the dirt. Looking up at Parker she shook herself back into her normal form. "Yay" She chimed looking up at him. She would be quite the lady when she grew up.

Liberty sighed some "family sometimes betrays one another and end up getting killed in the process...i was so stupid i snapped at your brother...i didnt even know my own family was working for_"she stopped some and gave him five cards"its called go fish...if i have a certain card and you ask for it i got to give it up"she said sighing , Parker frowned looking at azura and smiled some"come on kid lets get back"he said before picking her up and walking back to the base getting a baby bottle he frowned seeing some things destroyed *please have some blood left...*he thought sighing shaking his head.

Destry was in a yelling match with Fox. It wasn't even like they were yelling reasonable words anymore. They were simply yelling. Standing in the meeting hall yelling. Azura cried when she heard the noise once they had returned to the base. She turned in Parker's arms and hid her face giving a low howl.

Emery gave a nod and took the card. "Purple fish?" He asked looking at her and hoping his brother's would all be there when he got home. "I just don't understand why Destry was alone.. Desi told me Destry had feared Rosa would do this.. so why.. why did he go off alone?"

She looked at emery and started crying some "its all my fualt...! if i hadnt yelled at him..he wouldnt have gone outside "she said crying now she was being hysterical now she was crying so much and trying to explain the situtation that ravine woke up , ravine sighed some before walking over and giving emery libertys cards"and then when teke...dragged her...to max.. and your brother and rosa were fighting..."she said sighing still seeing liberty crying "you cry anymore ..your going to flood our cave"she said sighing, Parker sighed some thinking about dar he was probably going to lay low for a bit he looked at azura and sighed some"its alright...shh..i know...azura ."he said before giving her her bottle "careful weith it "he said sighing.

Emery looked at her and shook his head. "I don't believe that. There had to be another reason. Even if he had gotten mad at you I don't see how he could have lost. He is stronger then any one else." He puffed out his cheeks still looking up to his brother no matter what was happening. "Maybe he had a cold or something.."

Azura took her bottle and drank from it. She ended up falling a sleep still drinking from it. She gave a small whimper and her grip on the bottle loosened and it fell out of her hands.

Fox growled at Destry whom growled back. Soon they were rolling around on the floor hitting each other and swearing. Destry twitched a little and went in bring to bite Fox, whom kicked him in the face busting Destry's nose. "Back of grumpy pants."

Parker sighed before going to watch them "dont wake the kid..."he simply said before walking away he had a black eye but that was it he sighed some thinking about *.... emery and Elixir..... *he thought sighing worriedly and looked around , Ravine sighed some "maybe he did.."she said sighing before cutting Libertys pants into shorts she frowned seeing the glass in her legs she sighed some and got the tweezers and carefully started pulling it out and LIbertys ended up clenching her teeth to keep from screaming ravine sighed some looking at emery"everything will be fine... in the future..hopefully though destry might not be himself for awhile..."she said seeing Liberty crying thinking about destry "i think thats the worst painf or her... not the glass"she said sighing.

Fox shrugged and walked away leaving Destry to work through things himself for a few. He knew Destry needed his space a little. Sighing he gave Parker a nod as he passed by him. He gave a sigh as he heard Snow returning to the house.

Emery gave a nod and sighed. "I hope so." He sighed before shaking like Azura had and turning into a wolf vampire hybrid. He blinked at them and ran off outside for a few moments. Coming back in he looked at them and smiled. "Destry never let me do this. He told me it was dangerous and he didn't want me to get hurt."

Ravine sighed some looking at emery"...hmm i wouldnt say...its very dangerous but i wouldnt do it to often okay"she said sighing she saw liberty still trying not to scream about the glass she frowned some she looked at emery"were not letting you walk home alone one of us will take you when your ready to go back she sighed some "im sorry about liberty ebing like this emery ..but i think your helping her some.."she said sighing.

emery was still in his hybrid form. He was standing on his back legs looking at them. "Okay, though I don't wanna go back right now.." He sighed thinking about his brother again. Thing had been turned upside down for him and he wasn't used to any of it. The last time he had felt like this was when his mother had died.

"i Competely...understand emery..."she said sighing looking at him "you dont have... to..go back until morning..."she said sighing before looking at him "hey okay ...want to play a would your rather game?"she asked looking at him before sighing happily seeing Liberty cheering for the game *she had a boyfriend...and everything was percfect..but...im sure things deffitantly arent a walk in the park for destry *she thought sighing

Emery gave a nod and sat down. "You think big brother will be able to eat without his fangs? Do fangs grow back?" He was curious whether he should worry about that or not. "Yes I would love to play." He clapped and sighed thinking about his brother a little. Thing had never been easy for Destry, but Destry had always tried to smile when he could and had acted like he was happy even if he hadn't been.

"Yes I believe they will Emery..ive seen them grow back before they come back tougher and harder to pull off"she said pointing at hers "see..."she said smiling some "they will grow back mine were removed...trust me... they grow back...hurt like heck to hes going to need to drink alot during that time..."she said sighing "okay emery would rather... Kiss a girl or drink blood"she asked looking at him quite curiours to see his answer to that question.

"Ew" Emery said looking at her and sticking his tongue out in disgust. "I would rather swallow a spider." He wasn't quite into girls yet. "Girls are weird, unless there one you or my sisters. Then I wouldn't mind so much if I got a kiss." He gave goofy grin and shook back into his human form. "Would you rather kiss me or Spade?" He asked Ravine with a grin. He had meant it like a kiss on the cheek.

Ravine looked at him "hmm..im not sure ..your awfully adorable"she said poking emery in the cheek her and liberty looked at each other oddly and started luaghing some "..just wait youll be into girls one day "she said frowning seeing elixir not really moving much "would you rather be stuck in the cage... with a tiger...or... be locked in a room..with only peanut butter to eat for the rest of your days"she said sighing.

Emery got a horrified look when she said peanut butter. "That stuff is evil, I'll take the tiger thank you." He puffed out his chest like he was brave. "Peanut butter is horrifying to eat and when I was three Destry stuck some on my nose. I spent hours trying to lick it off and then when I got it it stuck to the roof of my mouth. Destry laughed at me the whole time." He huffed, but figured they needed to know that story for two reasons, on to show why he didn't like the peanut butter and two to show that Destry had been happy and fun loving at one time in his life. He missed that side of his brother. "Would you rather run down the hall naked or break stuff and blame Parker? I've done both at the same time before." He chuckled remember fun times he had had.

Liberty began to luagh at the question "oh please id rather break stuff..this usually naked as a jay bird... she would be if you werent here..."she felt Ravine elbow hit her in the rib she gave her a glare she gave an odd huff she seemed to have mixed emotions with the story and it showed , Ravine sighed looking at liberty face"..you okay?"she asked sighing worriedly then she thought about spade *i miss him...*she thought sighing and shaking her head some.

Emery smiled and sighed. "Spade doesn't wanna be there. The vampire life never suited him well and I can tell he's not really happy." He sighed noticing a lot more that went on back home then people would think. If they needed to know something about someone at the base, he could tell him. Even right down to the color of their underwear. "Snow is going to take charge until brother is well, Dar will most likely lurk in the shadows for awhile. Desi will take care of every one as the base mother. Spade will run away tonight. Fox is going to rejoin the family. And I am going to be spent away if Destry has his own way. He wants to send me to a boarding school on the other side of the planet." He frowned thinking about it. "Maybe I'll go with Spade.." He mumbled to himself.

Ravine frowned hearing spade was running away "well you two could stay with us..though i doubt spade... will want to..."she said sighing "we wouldnt mind one bit...if you stayed wityh us emery..."ravine said she saw liberty nodding happily she gave an odd sigh and pushed her hair back behind her ears she looked at liberty before sighing *how is it..this happens to us...*she thought sighing.

Emery smiled and gave a nod. "I think Spade would like that and so would I." He was happy for now, but there was tug at his heart that he just couldn't place. Like he was meant to be somewhere else or something else. As he thought about it his face betrayed him. It showed that he wasn't sure about himself at the moment or what he was supposed to do. "Snow wants to train me. She says that one day I'll be a great man just like my grandfather.. but I don't know about that." At that moment Spade walked in and sighed. "Hi.." He said before hugging Emery. "Gosh I was worried your brother might have ate you. He tried to slaughter Snow, but she put him in his place for the moment. It's a war zone over there."

Ravine tugged her shirt lightly the back was open in the back that way the meat would get some air she looked at spade and smiled lightly as if saying hello"Well there he is"she said smiling then she looked at emery"youll be fine just do what your heart says"she said sighing she frowned some lightly , Elixir sighed some before looking at them "so... were not a pack were a herd then... "she asked looking at ravine teasing her slightly she gave an odd sigh looking at everyone "spade..and emery... and me and liberty and ravine"she said in a whisper before falling back to sleep she sighed lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back