Broken Streets and Blood Beaten Wolves Private

Spade chuckled at that and sighed. "Emery will leave us in the future. He has a path to follow and he'll see that in time. Him and Azura both. As for me if you would have me I would stay but if not I can always return to my parents manor and live out my days there. Maybe even become a respectable business man." He could not help but laugh through out the last part.

Ravine nodded"well since your here yes..we would have you... thought your going to have to roll in some mud for a bit..you smell like destry"she said before looking at Liberty who flinched a bit *that hurts worse then the glass...why does it?!*she thought sighing not understanding her sister much *...and i have a feeling destry going to change *she thought sighing.

Spade paled but gave a nod. "Sorry he tackled me and threatened to blow me up if I left. That when Snow and him got into it. After watching for a moment I ran out of there." He sighed and gave a small yawn. He was worn from all that had been going on back at the base. "Thank goodness for Snow, though I fear the damage this will have on her. She's working herself to hard for the sake of us all." He walked out to go jump in the muddy river. Emery frown hearing that. Maybe he should go home and do something. Someone had to calm Destry down, reason with him.

Snow sighed as she leaned against the one wall. She was bruised and beaten, but she wasn't about to rest or stop. Not until she knew Destry wouldn't do something stupid the moment she stopped watching over him. She missed being able to hold Azura and be with Parker, but for their sake she had to continued on and they had to stay away.

LIberty frowned and sighed some *destry..*she thought before snapping her jaws shut and walking to cave wall and curling up there she sighed some *I just cant cry anymore..im done with it..*she thought sighing shaking her head some looking around, Ravine sighed some and looked at emery"you might get hurt if you go back there...im not ready to let you get hurt... liberty would try to kill me if i let you get hurt emery"she said sighing shaking her head some.

Emery looked up at her and frowned. "But if someone doesn't go there and try to help Destry he's going to hate himself even more and fall even deeper when he does end up hurting someone he cares about. He needs someone whom loves him to show him it'll be okay even if it doesn't seem like it now. With love and time every thing will be okay. The thing is beside me Destry has lost all connections and ties with most of the family. None of them can make him smile or make him trust them. I'm not going to leave my brother in pain and completely alone. Snow would kill him in the end if he gave her no other choice, the others would do the same too. I wouldn't. I would rather die before hurting my big brother."

"Gosh you and liberty... both"she said sighing she saw liberty running to emery and grabbing his hand "come on we will tag team..you start ...and ill take to him "she said slipping in some mud to cover her scent she sighed lightly "we aint got much time to waste emery!"she said sighing running *i dont except destry to ever feel the same...for me ..i just want to know...he wont treat his brother badly cause of this *she thought sighing,

Emery gave a nod and smiled as he took her hand and followed after her. He felt like things would be okay for the first time in a long while. "I'm glad you are coming with me." He told her as he smiled up at her.

Destry was in a yelling match with Snow. "Get out of my way you repulsive beast!" He growled at her as he tried to storm to the cells to torture the people whom were being held there. "I shall not, it isn't our way to harm people like that you big ball of raging male hormones!" She glared at him and crossed her arms so he couldn't get passed her.

Liberty nodded some though she was worried "you better go first... he seems me right off...it will be trouble but ill be right behind you"she said sighing she shook her head some when they got in the base she sighed "you first "she said sighing behind him though she was staying a good distance back but close enough that way in case emery got hurt she was there.

Emery ran in and right passed Snow. Throwing himself into Destry's arms he hugged his brother and started to cry a little. "I've been so worried about you. Big brother I love you and that's why I'm here now going to tell you you need to stop this.. before you hurt someone or yourself. Please?" He begged as he looked up into his brother's eyes. Destry looked unreadable for the longest time and Snow seemed ready to act if he turned violent toward Emery, but then out of the blue he warped his arms around his little brother and fell to his knees and hugging the boy and crying. "You never run away from here again." He mumbled to Emery clearly loving his brother more then he had lead any one to believe.

Liberty gave a huff some "he didnt...run off...silly.."she said looking at her feet"look i dont care if you never want to see my face again i just need to know you and emerys going to be okay" she said sighing with mud from her head to her feet"someone was rather scared he might get hurt and brought him to us...so techincally he didn't run off"she said before taking a step back she looked down at her feet she sighed lightly.

Destry looked up and filled mixed emotions seeing Liberty. Giving a nod he took a few steps toward her before grabbing her and pulling her into his arms and hugging her as well. "I am hurt by how you treated me last, but.. I was worried too. So badly about you and I was afraid you would hate me because I wasn't able to protect you for that man." He whispered in her ear. He still cared for her regardless of how hurt he felt by her actions. Though he cast a glare at Snow. "Get out!" He growled at his sister.

Liberty looked at him "easy ..calm down..."she said looking at him with her hand on his chest "..im sorry im so stupid... i should have realized...that teke..and dad... and max"she said fixing to cry again "im sorry ..im so hormonal...and i was scared becuase they told me you were..." she sighed some "well parker.. told em then ravine..killed teke and max.. and ...i couldnt stop but think about how you probably hated my guts"she said crying.

Destry looked at her and wiped her tears away. "I could never hate you. I was hurt yes, because I had a feeling he was going to hurt you, but I still love you and no one would tell me what happen to you once I woke up. I knew you had been taken to Max.. but I was worried." He told her before leaning in and kissing her lightly for a moment before he started to cough a little.

"easy... Destry..."she said looking at him "..and dont worry they will grow back..."she said before sighing lightly she looked at him "hurt me..max..yeah... he tried quiet a few times..to hurt me mostly with the glass..."she said frowning some *i cant tell you everything he did but..im sure...you would just get madder *she thouht sighing.

Destry gave a nod and looked at her. He knew, he just knew what had happen to her and he found that it hurt him to know he had walked away like that and left her. How could he. Pulling her back into his arms he held her close. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." He would still be on a war path, but emery and Liberty were the two people in the world he could never harm.

Liberty sighed some looking at him "you got promise me ..to calm down some..." she said sighing "just a smidge... you were scaring emery..pretty bad.. just a smidge... a little smidge okay"She said looking at him "and its alright it is my own fualt anyways "she said looking at him before sighing some and shaking her head some.

Destry looked at her and sighed. "I don't know if I can. This has been the calmest I've felt since I woke up. Most of the time I'm so angry and outraged.." He frowned wishing he could control himself better at the moment but he still felt like every one was out to get him and that he needed to watch his back all the time.

Liberty sighed some and just hugged him slightly wishing it would be okay again she sighed some and grabbed one of his hand "...it will be okay..."she said looking at destry "im sorry..."she said sighing shaking her head some looking at him some "...im sorry im all muddy"she said looking at him she sighed worriedly.

Destry looked into her eyes and smiled a little. "Mud or no mud you are beautiful either way." He told her. He looked tired, but he hadn't been sleeping or eating since he woke up. In fact he had bomb strapped to his chest just in case someone did try something. He was surprised Liberty hadn't noticed it yet.

LIberty suddenly at him "desty take the freaking bomb...off"she said sighing before backing up slightly "and i bet you havent even eaten have you "she said sighing she rubbed her neck nevroursly looking at destry"no wonder your so grouchy..go get you something to eat... "she said sighing before hugging him again"get the bomb off first though"she said sighing.

Destry gave her a sheepish look but took the bomb off and slowly went to the kitchen. He could hear Emery laughing about it. After he had gotten some food he walked back and looked at her. He had been scared she might up and leave and he would never see her again. "Liberty.." He sighed hearing Snow enter the room. "Our brother Chance is coming by to fix Destry's scars the best he can, but Destry doesn't trust him enough to get the surgery done." She crossed her arms and huffed.

Liberty looked at snow "oh yeah ..are you asking me to do something or what are you asking me"she asked sighing looking around oddly *im glad he took off the bomb..*she thought sighing before sighing thinking about ravine *her spine got a chip taken out of it thanks...to max *she thought sighign wishing destry could calm down slightly but if he couldnt she would understand.

Snow sighed. "If you would like you could bring Ravine here to get patched up too. As for what am I asking. Either talk him into it or leave me beat him until he passes out." She shook her head knowing her brother would make things difficult if she tried to reason with him, but it seemed like Liberty was doing a some what good job so far.

Liberty sighed some"i can try my best..and ravine wouldnt come even if i made her..." she said grinning before luaghing happily she sighed some but froze up remembering yesterday she sighed and rubbed her arms nevrously she sighed some *i just want destry to hold me again..*she thought sighing worriedly .

"The answer is no" Destry told Liberty as he pulled her back into his arms and held her. "I am never letting go of you again. You can bite me, kick, scream, talk trash to me, but I will never let go." He smiled a little at her and sighed. "But really I am not going to trust Chance. Not ever." He huffed and glared at Snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back