• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Last Airbender

Suka nodded,"They have very yummy things, like this!" She lifted the meat bun to him so he could see,"It has meat in the middle~" her voice sang as if she were in love,"Want one?" She gave him an eager smile, waiting for his answer.

Vallery mumbled, "hi guys..." vallery was distracted by reading a scroll about the water nation landscape and animals. Vallery read the whole scroll in a few minutes, before rolling up some maps and paying the store owner for them. Vallery looked at the southern water tribe map and announced, "southern water tribe it is then," before looking up at her friends

"Great! How do we get there? Its atleast a 2 day trip sailing." She said. She turned to Owain,"The again, we have two water benders....we can maybe get there in half the time..."

Raemus took the bun with the meat in and wolfed it down in a second, the bun was sweet but he never actually tasted the meat.

"
I've never been myself but I can get an ice flow moving at a good clip, third of the time i'd say," It hadn't sounded like a challenge to him but he was sure as hell taking it as one, he grinned at the idea of getting to stretch his muscles after being crammed by that fire pit all morning.

"
Maybe Vallery can shoot some hot air into sails too for an added boost,"

Vallery looked at owain and raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, an air-bender could do that, but thats hard to do without burning the sails up."

Vallery smiled a bit, not exactly hungry at the moment.

"that's like telling Owain to push a boulder with water, but I guess it can be done either way"

Vallery looked at the docks, not exaactly liking to get wet.

Raemus/Owain shrugged, they would get there either way.

He could see the docks from here through the big pane glass window of the map shop, and the look on Vallery's face when she looked at them

"
Seasick or just a pa-ansy," He chuckled before starting for the door "We should go, I can make an ice raft.. not much to sleep on but it'll only be one or two nights," He swung the door open and held it for the girls, everything since they had come to this village had been going surprisingly well.

Nichole whispers to the trio. "All this talk of water bending and ice bending won't attract unwanted attention, right?" She says slightly worried that they treat the topic like an everyday thing to flaunt around in a fire nation village.

Suka followed them out the door, ready for an adventure,"This sounds risky, but fun!" She said, taking out another meat bun. She turned to Nichole,"As long as we dont get caught.." The 4'11" girl tailed behind the trio, as usual. Her small legs had a harder time keeping up but it wasnt challenging, she was just a little slower. Although, sometimes her small structure had its perks.

I suddenly out of nowhere pop out of the ground "Hey guys, ok, there is new people, I guess I'll just explain what happened first, ok in the tent I disappeared I know, and I apologize, I got caught up helping tons of people" I say and then I look at Rae and Nichole "I haven't met you guys before, I guess you're new to our group, if you didn't know, or if someone didn't already introduce me, I am Erin, Erin Green" I say to you, I was wearing a fire nation uniform and i looked different then usual because I had been keeping track of what you all were up to. "I am all caught up now, I think" I say but then I whisper to both of you so only you guys could hear me "I'm an Earthbender of Ba Sing Se". "Also do you need extra money and food, because from all the helping I've been doing, I've got a lot of it" I say speaking to all of you guys now but very low so I don't bring any attention to us.

Nichole jumps as a girl pops up out of no where. She is even more shocked as the girl says she's an earth bender from ba sing sa. The same place as her. She understood it was a big city but she atleast figured she'd spot her while training but she doesn't. She knows the move the girl used. She basically just made a tunnel and let the earth push her forwards, great for traveling long distances in a short time.

I looked at Nichole as she jumps "sorry to scare you" I say as my lips curve to the left side, I observe her more and she didn't look like a waterbender or a firebender, even though she wore the clothing "are you an Earthbender?" I ask Nichole in a low voice again so we don't destroy our cover. "What's your name?" I ask you and then I whisper really low "your real one" I say to you.

Nichole stands there, unsure of whether or not to give off her real name and other personal tells. But she decides to. "I'm an earth bender from ba sing se. My name is Nichole but while we're in fire villages call me Nikkita."

I smile because 1, I was actually right! I was usually never right, and 2, because there was another earthbender "Awesome!" I say with a lot of expression but i said it in a whisper so still nobody would hear us "cool and ok Nikkita, then while we're here, call me Eva" I say to you in a whisper while I was still smiling, I couldn't believe I met someone else from my hometown. My head was blowing up with so many thoughts at that very moment, maybe she could help me with more advanced earthbending! I thought to myself not noticing my big smirk on my face, I felt so happy right now.

Nichole notices the big smirk on the girls face and decides to take the attention off herself. She gestures to Owain/Raemus. "This is Rae or Raemus. Or atleast that what he told me."

Suka nodded to Erin and tip-toed closer to her height to whisper,"Hes also a waterbender!" Her voice had excitement in it, as well as her smile.

Owain grabbed his hilt-plug instantly, watching the earth-bender's display carefully at first before he gave up his name and explained his heroic adventures. Huh, pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

"Nice to meet you Eva, glad to have you aboard and my real name is Owain actually," He shrugged figuring he could pretty much trust him and Nichole by now, group mentality was beginning to set in.

"I play with water but I go to work with ice," He gave a thumbs up to the newcomer.

Owain seems to be warming to the newcomer easier than he did with her. Strange. "So are we going ok the water or not?" She asks as she tightens her braid.

Owain nodded, this group could work now they just had to find the Avatar somehow without getting caught.

"Yeah for sure, let's roll," he said as he sauntered down to the docks.

Nichole quickly follows behind matching Owains stride. They reach the end of the docks. Nichole wasn't really eager to get on the water but she just wanted to get it over with. She didn't really like to be surrounded by water with no land around at all that she could see. She really had no control in the water.

Suka followed to the docks as well. Once they reached it, she took a good look around, the dock looking familiar. "Uh oh..." She whispered and turned to face one side of the docks. There floated the boat she came in. Her father had a high rank in the fighting forces of the Northern Water tribe, they were wealthy, but she kept that a secret. She forgot that her father and his men were there on "important business". As she watched she could clearly see the distinct blue uniforms of the soldiers guarding the ship. She grew nervous and clung to the first person she could find,"C-Can we go now?" She looked up at the person, ultimately being Owain. Since we was significantly taller than her, she used him as cover to avoid being seen.

I smile "it's very nice to meet you Owain" I say and then I look at Suka who said that he was a waterbender and i chuckled at that comment and then I look at Owain again when he speaks "it's nice to have you aboard with us too and ice is pretty neat" I say to him and give him a thumbs up back "all right then" I say still smiling and i follow them to the docks "what's wrong?" I say looking at Suka

Suka looked up at Erin,"N-Nothing...um...." She tried to think of something to cover up,"I-Im just excited to go on this trip! Heh heh...yay!" She forced excitement into the "yay".

"Can we just make this ship and get the journey over with already?!" Nichole asks, getting impatient as the time of them siting on the docks increased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back