Ancient Order of Angels

What? No forcefield shields to protect your pride? No awesome disarming moves? Nothing? Just a single ultimate defense?

Look out, we got ourselves a BA over here xD

*was expecting something like Gaara's Ultimate Sand Defense-type abilities* :3

Oh okay. That's a nice ability. It minimalizes the weak points in Vegner's defenses (ie an archangel gets testy and hauls off on him with full holy power), and in exchange the armor protects him until the next time he can use it. Very symbiotic.

I'm working on my character now. He's going to be based off of the Mohawk Native American cultures (sort of) and will be the presiding angel of Canananada.

I'd like that. A bit too OP though. Imagine shrugging off even the Chiefs' attacks. Imagine Vegner(armor) just pounds the ground, surrounds itself with earth and just becomes INVINCIBLE.

It would be mighty impressive, though.

"Archangel used Holy Smiting Powers!"

"Vegner used Protect!"

Oooh. If you wanted to make it a little more versatile, you could always leave it up to chance and roll a die. Say, the first time you use the absolute defense, it automatically works, and every other time after that you decrease the amount of possible rolls by one (like, first time any number 1-6 is a defense. The second time, any number 1-5 is a defense, etc).

Well would you expect anything less from a spacefaring walrus? (kidding, of course)

You know, I'm actually a little let down that Death in this isn't insanely powerful. I mean, I get that the whole "reaping of souls" thing would rustle some jimmies, but I expected him to be able to raise the dead or something. Yet again, perhaps this is simply my fondness for the Supernatural character Death talking.

Speaking of supernatural, DID SOMEBODY SERIOUSLY BASE THEIR ANGEL OFF OF CASTIEL??? WHOEVER DID THAT IS OVERFLOWING WITH AWESOME!!!

8ena5yju.jpg

And Zombie hordes is my thing :3 Proc, I was just making suggestions about your powers, you are obviously gonna do whatever you want.. But think of the possibilities of force walls and stuff *imagines crushing peoples between two walls of awesome, and making an awesome sandwich with it* (•^•)

Yeah, was gonna mention that too :3

*looks over at this charrie's personality* A little hot-headed, said bit self-absorbed, wants to be the best... I think he's perfect corruptible material :3

Yeah, you double posted, the information is in your CS twice :3 it just looks like you copied it into the bottom as well

What is ya'll's problem with Pride? Fo srs, quit trying to kill off my bodyguard xD

@ProcFailures, I'mma wait for you to respond to that dagger flying at your face before I post up next, but I'm in no rush, so take your time :3

I believe my next posts will be after @Stickdom and @FrontLine 
Meanwhile I'm browsing the map of Barcelona for future ideas 
Just looked up that Monastery. It's beautiful O.o And huge. No wonder the humans are freaked out. I went with the explosion story in America because that's what I figure the authorities would assume.. thought that it would be odd for an earthquake to destroy one single monastery so completely.

And I did say, on that day, someone would take it like a champ. Screw being immortal and dodging everything. Receiving the blow is always better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back