Ancient Order of Angels

Well, message them a PM first, they may not be getting notifications for the RP at all if they haven't been checking on it regularly. It would suck to no end to be kicked from an RP you were excited about simply because you didn't know it had started because of a buggy system *makes no mention of the fact that a three day kick system is one of the strictest he's seen, is in an RP that has a two week system that has been just as active* <.<

On then, well, then I guess you've done all you can do :) oh, wait, is it... Yeah, I know one of them.. ? They joined one of my RPs too, and then never posted, it seems to be a habit <.<

-.- I usually don't name names either, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of them at all, not a single look back at it, I doubt they would see it, though I understand...

Good....we want everyone to have fun but also follow the rules. 
We are strict because we want a great rp as well as everyone to enjoy it. To make a great rp it takes a group effort to achieve. I feel like we have an awesome group and I think its only going to get better.

@ArsenicJohn It's pretty hard to team up with someone who is very neutral to the situation, and someone who somewhat empathises with the humans.

Furthermore, Iris might just end up being one of those that plot against the current heirarchy. But that's secondary.

Heh heh heh.

@ProcFailures Oh I assumed they all had plots hehe. They are demons after all. Lilith may play both sides a bit later on

Hey sorry about being AFK, my internet was out yesterday and I was busy all of today. I'll be able to start RPing tomorrow.

Maybe... Do you want to start something now? Because, to be honest, if we meet up now, ya'll ain't gonna get the chance to do anything but die, we got all four horsemen against two fledgling angels with no idea what they're doing, I suggest you let it pan out the way it's going if you don't want to be licking Sidwy's boots in the afterlife xD *isn't saying your characters are bad, just that now may not be the best encounter time <.<*

Yeah, I understand, I can't speak for everyone, but we've had quite a bit of interaction and commotion on our end, we are about to head out, maybe see a little street-fight action roundabouts :3

FrontLine and I just had a conversation and we were thinking it could be some members of your lost legions causing mischief. Just keep up with the story line FrontLine has some stuff he is doing just watch and see. I have some stuff of my own.

So apparently all the demons fled due to the angels finally beginning to learn their abilities. They ran back to Infernus I guess since none of them have posted today. 
Would I be terribly wrong Demons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back