Ancient Order of Angels

hey! Can I reserve a spot? Wait sorry... Nevermind... I just remembered how many RPs I am doing... Well over 20... I am sorry!

I'm not sure how to "sign up", as a new user and all but, I would definitely enjoy being a part of this role-play...

Actually, I just saw the sign up forum. Signing up now. Lol

Just look for the CS on the first page of this section And post yours but look at the update section for the character list to see what is available.

babyjoker36610 said:
Lol so you guys think you will win just because there are more of you. *Laughs out loud* We will see it's all about the skill of the text lol. 
I like the Trash talking lets move it to the ooc
Actually, no. I like balance. I think I'm going to make another CS. For the angels, of course.

lol nooooo lol we got shine *choir sings* "AHHHHHHH" 
Awww Thanks Proc lol that is so nice of you to join the side that is going to win.

Win? No one said anything about winning. I'd like to see humanity scorch to death in the ensuing fire fight.

Mweheheheh.

The problem is, Baby, those shadows originally belong to usssss, you're just a cheap rip off :3

and putting our fire creates more darkness which still make me more powerful 
As an archangel I am the original ruler of darkness lol 
Guardian of Peace The Assassin of Caelum

*fails to see how being an archangel makes you the ruler of darkness, seeing as they are light beings, but shrugs and decides to show you up in-rp later on anyway* :3

Also, what's up with the Archangels getting extra bling? I mean, Family Jewelry (Archangels only)? *notes the rather one-sidedness of it, but realizes that the jewelry hasn't done much on its own anyway*

Uh-huh.. So, you need something extra in order to beat us, is that it? I'm cool with that, I'll just make your human life miserable until you get there :3

Because they have a seraphim form and the family jewelry is a symbol of their archangel duties being passed down to them. That is the only reason for the Jewelry. And later on there will be higher levels of demons so don't think you are the highest lol but you may be promoted after we exorcise you of course lol *winks* *Whispers* "I'm coming for you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back