Ancient Order of Angels

Haha, exorcise me? Not if we corrupt you first, you'll make a nice trophy minion some day :3

Plus my best friend has psychokinesis so bablam 
Yeah I already don't really have emotions so lets see the centurions try it lol (Sorry guys this is so fun I love to trash talk)

And... psychokinesis does what to a mindless and ravenous being who is only hell-bent (literally) on making everyone die of disease?

picks you up and throws you around then drown you in holy water while making you suffer by thinking about HAPPY THINGS lol

*is highly competitive, has never "lost" an argument before* First person to resort to "Yo mama"-level loses :P

Uh huh, so what happens when I make you hallucinate into thinking that you drowned me, when in reality I'm standing behind you and chuckling as you wave your psychokinetic hands around like a dancing bear?

I would never do that sir. You are disturbing the peace of my universe. I just may have to put you down like the hell hound you are. lol

Your universe? To my knowledge, I haven't upset anyone but you.. Have I ruffled your feathers, you angelic little pigeon? :3

Nope, seeing as it's a delirium, it's a disease.. Does being psychic stop you from getting a cold? Didn't think so..

Btw, this is totally my character's attitude, I'm actually a pretty decent and respectable fellow in reality, so expect this kind of trash talk in-RP, while you dance around waving your arms like a madman xD

Thats fine we have a healer somewhere. *Scratches head* "I think" 
I don't wave arms they stay down until my scythe comes out. If i call upon it you better run. (You heads gonna be rolling back to hell)

Ah, thanks for reminding me *pulls out a to-do list, writes down Give Healer bronchitis so they can't cast healing spells/chants/etc.... Thinks for a moment and scribbles it out, writes under it Give the Healer rabies so he bites everyone like an animal*

Really lol bronchitis wont stop its abilities just make him cough and he can heal himself *Starts looking around searching for a healer* "I know i put it somewhere"

Haha, a scythe, how quaint... So, you won't be surprised when I pull out a bow and stick your head full of cursed arrows that makes you think I'm your ally and you slice your companion in half?

Lol, if you NPC a random healer, I'm calling bull, you can't just have a convenient Porta-a-Heal in your back pocket xD

nope cause your arrows wont get that far considering that my scythe will spin into a sheild that will block all your arrows lol and purify the darkness within them 
Sure i can it is called the sun lol the sun heals angels of course lol

So, you purify us? What about the arrows corrupting you? Congrats, your scythe is now an evil enchanted weapon that moves on its own, have fun trying to hold something that's scalding your hands with sheer hatred and malice

seriously no I wouldn't do that at all that would be kind rude to carry a healer in your pocket. "They would be so cramped"

So, if the sun heals angels, then darkness heals demons, meaning your powers are useless!

The same way you're going to cut something with a weapon made of pure darkness :3

Sorry, man, all my shadows are loyal to me, get your own.. By the way, I poisoned them, they're taking the day off... Had a bad case of "I'm tired of this guy's baloney"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back