• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ โ€” ๐’๐’๐’„

Characters
Here

christy

๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ
โ rising heroes โž
deadline for sheets : 30th october (EST)

woop!
so so so excited for this!!!

I use Hailee Steinfeld and Jack Falahee a lil too much but they were calling to me aldfjkasldjf
love your choices! just wanted to let you know that both roles you put placeholders for are males tho

Is there anymore spots open?
roles are first come first serve. you apply for a role you want and after the deadline, there will be a round of acceptances.

i'm suuuuper excited for this. question, though, pertaining to the mediator's powers: could they have something to do with emotions and the manipulation of such? or would that be too overpowered/not matching of his character?

So I am new to the website (not new to RPing). I posted my character portrait. Do I just replace that with the profile once I am it's ready?

This is an open question if anyone else could tell me.

So I am new to the website (not new to RPing). I posted my character portrait. Do I just replace that with the profile once I am it's ready?

This is an open question if anyone else could tell me.
yes! if you need any help i'm happy to help!

I think I have something. I am going to probably post it later but I do miss making characters. And I have a lot of free time at work... How's everyone else coming along?

Last edited:
woop!
hardin is 50% complete!

I finished my girl! I have way too much spare time on my hands. Super excited to see everyone else's characters!

I finished my girl! I have way too much spare time on my hands. Super excited to see everyone else's characters!
I feel that!
I had so much inspiration for Hardin I just couldnโ€™t stop until his sheet was complete!

I just finished Thalia! I also went through and read the forms of everyone else who finished and I'm getting pumped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back