• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy โ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐™ฝ ๐™ฒ ๐™พ ๐š ๐™ณ ๐™ธ ๐™ฐ โž โ”€ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฑ

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
butterfly aubade butterfly aubade Sorry if this is a dumb question- I'm fairly new to this site. What exactly do you mean by the "application process"? I've seen that some RP creators require those interested to send them a PM with ideas for their character and/or a writing sample before they can craft their character sheet. Is that what this is?

Monday Monday Not at all! I require for you to craft your character sheet, following the criteria I've outlined on the character sheet page. That's all. I'll go over every single character sheet submitted for each role before deciding who will be accepted into the roleplay.

Monday Monday Not at all! I require for you to craft your character sheet, following the criteria I've outlined on the character sheet page. That's all. I'll go over every single character sheet submitted for each role before deciding who will be accepted into the roleplay.
Oh, okay! That makes sense. Thank you.

No problem.
General announcement, but there'll eventually be a discord for ooc, plotting, questions & the like. Invitations will be sent sometime after the 27th (assuming that's when applications close), once I've consolidated & confirmed with everyone.

butterfly aubade butterfly aubade so I'm currently working on my character sheet for the Cold King, and I was wondering how long before the rp's start did the Republic of Ryseria secede from Vupaenth?

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom The Republic only came into being after their formerly divided regions united to drive out both Weisslogia & Vupaenth rule on their land.
Basically, the 3 regions [Orvitus, Aesenthia & Hyvitch] were formerly small Kingdoms before both Weisslogia & Vupaenth decided to colonize them. Aesenthia belonged to Weisslogia, while Orvitus belonged to Vupaenth. Hyvitch had a split influence, as their river delta land was highly valuable and sought after. [Vupaenth losing Orvitus meant they lost the majority of their farming communities, hence the recent famines, leading to the rebellion, etc.] I would say it's been maybe less than a decade since the Republic's creation. [You can decide on a specific number, if you'd like, but the Republic is still relatively young].

I have also yet to post any of this yet, so you didn't miss anything. Don't worry, lol.

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom The Republic only came into being after their formerly divided regions united to drive out both Weisslogia & Vupaenth rule on their land.
Basically, the 3 regions [Orvitus, Aesenthia & Hyvitch] were formerly small Kingdoms before both Weisslogia & Vupaenth decided to colonize them. Aesenthia belonged to Weisslogia, while Orvitus belonged to Vupaenth. Hyvitch had a split influence, as they're river delta land was highly valuable and sought after. [Vupaenth losing Orvitus meant they lost the majority of their farming communities, hence the recent famines, leading to the rebellion, etc.] I would say it's been maybe less than a decade since the Republic's creation. [You can decide on a specific number, if you'd like, but the Republic is still relatively young].

I have also yet to post any of this yet, so you didn't miss anything. Don't worry, lol.
Thank you. It was that, depending on when it happened, it would play into my idea of the Cold King's backstory. I had originally meant for it to be something from his youth that would cause his rebellion against his father, or that it could be when he met the Celestial Enchanter, but now I'm not so sure.

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Ah, I see. The main reason why I didn't want the Republic to be too old is because it wouldn't quite make sense with the current Vupaenth rebellion. If they were starving due to famine, the common people wouldn't have waited for it to just pass. If you don't mind posting your original idea [or PMing it to me, that's fine too] for his back story, I could maybe try to help?

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Ah, I see. The main reason why I didn't want the Republic to be too old is because it wouldn't quite make sense with the current Vupaenth rebellion. If they were starving due to famine, the common people wouldn't have waited for it to just pass. If you don't mind posting your original idea [or PMing it to me, that's fine too] for his back story, I could maybe try to help?
I just went and re-read the Cold King skeleton and realized that He and the Enchantress met during his own Rebellion, which I had apparently miss read like a dunce. Anyway, the problem is fixed, but now I have to re-write a bit of his backstory. Could have been worse, I suppose.

I don't mean to sound stupid, but--does every character have a steed? (I just wanna be sure)

Like does everyone in Vupaenth have a Serpent? Or is that an upper-class thing?

I don't mean to sound stupid, but--does every character have a steed? (I just wanna be sure)

Like does everyone in Vupaenth have a Serpent? Or is that an upper-class thing?
I'd like to think that the majority of the populations do. Think of them like...cars. The upper class get the finest and generally better variants, while the lower class sticks to the cheaper, more affordable kinds. It would be their main source of transportation, but I suppose some coud do without. [Since, some people might share one with their family, take public transport, etc.]
EDIT: Although, I'd imagine the rebels would probably have certain connections that would allow them to procure better supplies.

Last edited:
what age range (if any) did you have in mind for the basilisk?

well, for all of them?
definitely not planning on making apps for all of them

what age range (if any) did you have in mind for the basilisk?

well, for all of them?
definitely not planning on making apps for all of them
Probably similar to the Fallen Star, I'd imagine? Early 20s. Tbh, the majority of the character are in this age range [except for the Rebel Princess, who is around 18 and the monarchs. [I'd imagine the Kings + Queen are somewhere in the late 30s].​

I'm not 100% certain the aforementioned user is done her cs yet, so I can't speak to that. ^^"
Vague, however, is definitely not the vibe I intended to give off. [Hence, the extensive lore]. I think I intentionally left things a little open-ended because I didn't want to be overbearing or controlling. Plus, I like giving writers creative freedom.
I would say if your biography is super detailed, then that's fine too. c: No need to delete or adjust. I myself like more detailed character sheets, so I completely understand.

I'm not 100% certain the aforementioned user is done her cs yet, so I can't speak to that. ^^"
Vague, however, is definitely not the vibe I intended to give off. [Hence, the extensive lore]. I think I intentionally left things a little open-ended because I didn't want to be overbearing or controlling. Plus, I like giving writers creative freedom.
I would say if your biography is super detailed, then that's fine too. c: No need to delete or adjust. I myself like more detailed character sheets, so I completely understand.
Ok thank god. I started freaking out lol.
yup, I got rid of that because I felt like I was calling her out and it sounded mean
Thank you!

a) has a formal due date for cs apps been determined? I do not think I will be able to finish mine for tomorrow (tho i guess technically today? its already the 27th where I'm at!), so apologies for that

b) how long-ish has it been since the princess's 18th birthday? or since she positioned herself in direct rebellion of her father I guess?

a) has a formal due date for cs apps been determined? I do not think I will be able to finish mine for tomorrow (tho i guess technically today? its already the 27th where I'm at!), so apologies for that

b) how long-ish has it been since the princess's 18th birthday? or since she positioned herself in direct rebellion of her father I guess?
same butterfly aubade butterfly aubade I have a test on Monday I've been trying to study for it.
Key word trying I didn't even open the book.

butterfly aubade butterfly aubade This is worst case scenario, but because I've been swamped all week with other RP character sheets and running two RPs myself (I am a little crazy, but it's fine? ๐Ÿ˜ญ ) anyway, so I might be a few minutes late with submitting my character sheet, maybe an hour, but I should have a buttload of time to work on it tomorrow so we'll just have to see? >w> Just wanted to put that out there since this week has been a t r i p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back