• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ❝ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ɢᴏᴇs down - ooc

vellichor.

– pixie dust
let's talk loves!
04xUfoW.png
t8bWGxc.png

...................................- iron hand in a velvet glove; death is hidden in a song of love
When the sun goes down, the queen shall rise.
The Sirens have tormented Man for years, decades, centuries, millenia. No mortal has survived the sickly song of the Sirens when travelling deep into the ocean, and certainly never will survive. The song, described by the only man who had heard the faint singing and managed to escape with his life (being the only human who has survived the Sirens), was a pretty as a mother's lullaby to her newborn, as sweet as the richest of chocolate caramels, and as mysterious as a cloaked shadow hiding in a dark alley. But the legend of the Sirens never explains where the Sirens go after dusk has fallen. Perhaps they lay on the island where they sing, waiting for morning to come. Or perhaps they swim down to a dark and lonely cave to swim up to sunrise to continue the routine? Or perhaps they have a secret base right in front of Man's noses where they conduct experiments to ruin and conquer mankind. But no man has ever been brave enough to swim up to the Sirens and no mortal has ever been clever enough to find any clues left behind from any Sirens in the water.

When the sun goes up, the queen shall die.
But what the mortals don't know, is that the Sirens have their own kingdom filled with deadly mermaids, each different and and each dangerous. The kingdom is filled with everything that you would expect in a mermaid's palace. Smooth and polished slabs of stone carefully stacked upon one another, beautiful and almost porcelain-like shells covering some sides of houses, and sea lanterns that seem to brighten the whole ocean. And like every other palace, it had a queen. Rumors said that she was so beautiful that nobody could lay eyes on her without a price to pay, that she was so regal that everyone around her bent towards her command wherever she went, that she was so powerful that she could rip buildings out of the ground with a single turn of her hand. And, of course, that she was a Siren, but are you even sure of that?

We sing of laughs and broken dreams, shattered bones and wearing seams.
But the Siren's queen has fallen sick and the cure can only be achieved with help from the humans. But years of drowning and torture has taught the mortals to stay far away from the shore and to not be lured away by the song. Over the years, little by little, the ocean gets more damaged as the Siren Queen withers away. She is the ruler of the mermaids, and the life source of the sea. So tell me, will you accept the dangerous request from the mermaids who have killed your kind for centures, or will you decline and allow the ocean to be destroyed? The choice is yours.

imRZ7eM.png

Last edited:
@A U R U M
Blueheart Blueheart
deer deer
Je Je Je Je
junie junie
@lorde
qwerty; qwerty;
Sign Sign
tsuneni tsuneni
@Volupe
@Wapiti
the deadline is today! please make sure to pm me if you want an extension as i hadn't clarified on rpn the due date. it would make it a lot easier if you all joined the discord chat which most of you have. this is the last time i will post about the discord as we will we plotting and posting announcements in the discord server, rather then in this thread. if you won't be able to join the chat, that's fine! but you may receive announcements later than you would in the discord chat. < 3
link

ah im so sorry!! i totally forgot about this, and i don't think i'll be able to join. good luck with this rp though <\3

N5lOiub.png
4Ylr7l1.png
accepted siren characters and their roles
......♥︎ alaska donovan: noble- junie junie
......♥︎ althea: middle class- junie junie
......♥︎ delphine oceana: noble- Je Je Je Je
......♥︎ emilie: middle class- qwerty; qwerty;
......♥︎ gabrielle austone: noble- junie junie

accepted mortal characters and their roles
......♥︎ guy mconnel: middle class- junie junie
......♥︎ ophelia cromwell: middle class- junie junie
......♥︎ ulysses cromwell: middle class- junie junie
......♥︎ venus arger: noble- junie junie

Last edited:
siren princesses will receive an extra day for the due date because they are necessary to the plot of this rp. make sure to polish your characters during the extra day if you are applying for siren princess role because if you are not accepted your character will not be turned into a noble. the royal human family will not have a deadline so newcomers can apply for those roles too.

Je Je Je Je sorry! i edited it so that delphine would be a noble. could you change the powers though since you're now a noble? one of the powers needs to be less controlled than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back