• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❄ No Chill: Senior Year ooc

Also girl blue girl blue can we have more than one character?

You can totally go for making more than one character! There's just no guaratee that both will be chosen. I want to keep the total character amount around 10, maybe 12. Any more than that may cause some characters to be left out in interactions if the group gets too large.

You can totally go for making more than one character! There's just no guaratee that both will be chosen. I want to keep the total character amount around 10, maybe 12. Any more than that may cause some characters to be left out in interactions if the group gets too large.
Ok chill. I just like making two characters so I wanted to double check haha

koala koala heyeyeyeyey (((: well technically you're not late since I haven't set a deadline yet! I will by this weekend though.

also I'm going to post a thread with more info on the location soon, so look out for that

i lows want to join but i'm also being impulsive & probably don’t need anymore roleplay’s on my well crafted plate of beauties

i lows want to join but i'm also being impulsive & probably don’t need anymore roleplay’s on my well crafted plate of beauties
I’m lowkey someone who would appreciate seeing your characters if you join

ah! awesome ♥♥

finding a fc is so hard man. It takes me hours to find the right vision because I'm so indecisive lmao but I can try to help?

a mediocre code for the brightest sun, truly tragic ):<
aka i finally posted a character & fully committed

much speed, such speed with the likes
but it's bc it's t o o simplistic -- there's no bam! no, boom nor boombayah! why do i find that so funny i'm sorry,
anyways it's just boring esp compared to everyone else's ~~
highkey im usually weirdly quick at times

but it's so minimalistic and clean. like everything my codes strive to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back